The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Sorry everyone, I underestimated my work time and won’t have enough time to write up the round, so the next round should be tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think the game should slow down now.70 years after the industrial irl revolution went from boomsticks to weapons of mass destruction

1 Like
At that point, I think we should go straight to Space Stage. Sure, this stage is supposed to end when we unite and the first game doesn’t have to be perfect. However, as PositiveTower mentioned, we went way too far way too fast. I totally understand why TeaKing is taking a break. This is too much, and I think we should proceed to the last stage before people start leaving the game.

Ok I’m done with the round I’m posting it now.

Well, you know, nothing is stopping you all from uniting and developing rocket science in ~5 turns, which would propel you to the next stage. All conflict has been superficial and mostly role-play so far.

1 Like

“Well, if Blackjack doesn’t un-federate with china, you wont be able to federate with him”

The ever expanding union of Federacia has accepted me, now I’m part of the world powers

Also please don’t start ww1, and keep dodos alive

Ok so I almost tripled my population in one turn and i have seven actions, after the plague ended my civ has been expanding a lot

2 Likes

@OmnipotentFNarr you forgot one of my actions AGAIN

And @blackjacksike I ask for the last time: cede China or be destroyed

Which one did I forget?

1 Like

My first one. ( the one to discover the old village)

My bad, I just looked at the "Action: " instead of reading the first paragraph

1 Like

@OmnipotentFNarr what are the rules on NPC nations capitulating?

They surrender if you capture their capital and half of their cities, or less if you terrorize them. They can also immediately surrender if the disparity between your two armies is too large.

1 Like

where exactly is china’s capital? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Present day Chang’an

1 Like

Hey is there a way for you to not get into war?

Wait I’m federated With China right?

The Chinese Crisis will most likely end in a war between Federacia and Mongolia, and maybe the rest of the Golden League will join.

Oofer don’t start a world war everyone will suffer (Except the American Civilizations, they’ll be safe)

I am trying to convince China to leave. Also, Britannia has showed obvious signs of aggression. (Destroying my embassy)

That is true that the destruction of the embassy is an act of aggression so maybe some sort of reparations should happen but what do you want from china? is it possible for it to happen without war or major territorial changes.

1 Like

The old world has showed obvious signs of aggression, but I can see what you mean, destroying an embassy may be too much

So will the Chinese Crisis end peacefully

So are there no civilizations with communist, fascist, theocratic, something else that isn’t monarchy or republic governments?

2 Likes

I am planning to have a revolution and change my government. (When I federate with Indus, gojoseon, and hopefully China)