The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Yeah but there is only a limited supply of titanium and was said to be not shareable

Right now you and Nover are neutral, and joint research is unlocked once you federate, but otherwise you can trade.

Ahh. I only need enough to put on 50 people’s blades

the meteor caused almost as much geopolitical struggle as the zenzone-ooferdoofer conflict

@blackjacksike what do you say about evo joining the royal federation once it’s formed? (if he wants though)

1 Like

The conflict is almost over. Zenzone is going to be gone in max 3 turns

Ok so if we are able to trade it then i guess i would research titanium tools and distribute it to everyone

I am not sure about joining a federation right now, i would do a alliance though

I don’t really want to join one either, unless I am the leader, which I doubt anyone wants me to be.

It’s perfect. I don’t have any trouble with it.

1 Like

What would happen in this federation?

We share it. I take a part, we all take a part. How about that?

When I said trade I meant give away. You can give it away to one player if you want.

But what about literally everyone else?

So only 1 person can benefit from this technology…

We all collaborate, and we expand over NPC’s in either way. We make tech progress, etc.

Isn’t that what I said? I mean that we all share it together. Not just nover and me.

Nevermind, as a response!

There isn’t enough metal for that.
Who gets the titanium?

• Oofer
  • Nover
  • Blackjack
  • EVO
  • Zenzone
  • Teaking
  • yp
  • pentaphon

0 voters

Am I missing someone?

I think it will be too much conflict.

the problem is that only one of us can benefit from it, and it probably will be either evo or me, as we’re both where the meteorite is

1 Like

I don’t want to fight for it though. Hopefully I won’t need it.

Vote in the poll.

I think the best choice would be for one of us to take it and research it and maybe form a alliance with each other as a benefit and maybe try to share some of the benefit with each other(trade some of the resources gain using it, give some of the soldier using the upgraded tech)

yeah, i had the same idea, but who will get it? well from the poll it seems that you’ll get it

preferably one of us because we’re not the strongest, but also not the weakest, so we can defend it somewhat