The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

I’m just saying hypothetically. We could probably take him down but I’m not doing that.

If you join my party, when zenzone is gone, we will become extremely technologically advanced

i could theoretically take him out since i am civ but i am neutral and don’t have many weapons

Secret discussions would be like what the next event is gonna be or something like that. Just things that you don’t feel comfortable about discussing here.

No my friend and ill explain my reason in a pm

The weak shall fear the stong

So will Oofer kill zenzone? i may join, but only if i get something (like technology or treasure)

Ok, as a continuation in the last private thread…

Would you like chaos and challenge, peace, or both?

• Peace
  • Chaos and challenge
  • Both

0 voters

I will attack him, I only need protection while I am raiding

So Nover is saying that the meteor event may not be a threat, but I think otherwise

Or at least there will be some change to the land. Maybe not a full on meteor, but just a meteorite falling down and burning some cities. That’s just my theory, but it would be reliving if it was only a comet that was just getting closer.

Added a little reminder to the 1st post of the next round

Okay then. I hope my cure is actually working. If not, not only did I waste my time but I also have an infected victim in my village.

If you fail then i think the cure will fail.

pray to rngenus

Hopefully I don’t fail so early on

That would truly be a twisted joke

a lot of people think they would be able to kill me…
NO! has no one been paying attention to all the bonuses i have?
i have a total bonus of +12 to combat rolls, a little higher if i am attacking buildings and even higher again if i just say that the war is important to my religion.
every fight i would almost definitely get a 20/20.
by the way @OmnipotentFNarr should make it possible to get higher then 20 through bonuses.
also anyone who joins me gets all of my combat tech so that would solve my problem with my small population.
also it looks like chaos and peace won the vote.
why did @blackjacksike choose only peace though?

those bonuses apply if you’re attacking, but you might get attacked yourself, which means no bonuses.

so you can invade nations and deal a huge amount of damage to them, but you can easily get wiped out yourself

Only if you are attacking, and I have bonuses in all of my fights.

after pentaphon you’re next!

Hehethat is a pretty funny joke. You will be crushed, and be given no mercy

ok
imma say something
Im cooking a surpriiiiise! BON BON, GET REAAAADYY!

what do you mean @TeaKing?