The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

Also, I might remake the maps on Google Earth online, but more simple than the current version so that I don’t have too much work to do.

Also, please summarize your current status. I want to know:

• How much population do you have?
  • How organized is your civ/village politically speaking (state, province, unitary, federal, etc.)?
  • How many villages do you have? What are they called and if possible, where are they located? Which one is the capital?
  • Are you nomad or sedentary?
  • Are you a civ or a village?
2 Likes
This is a wiki post. Here you will summarize your status. Should you lie anywhere here, I’ll know.
Mongolia

Civilization
pop: 245: (Kherzit [Main][104], Akkalat [64], Odokh [57]) Mongolia
I am nomadic right now but will soon be sedentary

Hollow Sand

Village
Population: 143
I have no division of labor yet
I have no specialized workers yet either
Villages: two
Village names: hollow dust and hollow sand

Kugelland

Population: 93
Villages: Stadtburg [Located in Linz, Austria]

Tarkahmehd

Population: 298
I Have Hierarchy Goverment
I Have 3 Villages Unsure Of The Location (Arcimea[Capital],Anawal,Latipa)
Sedentary
Civ

It would be nice if you had put it in the right order @Evolution4Weak.

What do you mean the right order?

You should put your summary before Mongolia. Also, two of your villages are Indian names. Are they still in Portugal?

They are not indian names they are just misspelled backward words

1 Like
I looked it up on GE, and it seems they are actual places in India. Anyway, I’ll consider them as places in Portugal.

Yeah i did not intend for them to be indian just happen to be indian but yeah i am still in Portugal

1 Like
@MechanicalPumpkin, @Nover452, please be as accurate as possible.
Mech, you didn’t specify your villages’ names and you didn’t tell me the location in the world.
Nover, I know you’re in Austria, but do you have a more specific location?

Mechanical pumpkins village is called Hollow Dus

I have two villages now
the second one is called currency

Stadtburg is located where Linz is

Google Earth Pro has so many features. It’s a shame that it was discontinued because the web version still lacks many features that could prove useful for this project.

i want to know what the web version lacks

i feel like this sounded a bit like a fluffpost (that’s the name right?) but i’m genuinely curious about it

Google Earth Web

It lacks the ‘Clamp to Ground’ thingy, which would allow me to see @Mr.Pigeon’s civ, which is located on an island whose lake doesn’t exist anymore in our world. In other words, that feature can determine the level of each area you drew if some of them overlap each other.
Another thing is that there is no hierarchy system, which makes it difficult for me to manage everyone’s village in proper order.

Google Earth Pro (PC)

It has all features, but it was discontinued. I can’t share a project with you on this software. I can export a KML file (file for GE with all geodata I created) and view it on GE web, but I can’t share it if it’s a KML file.

well this is sad…

is it possible to use any other mapping software or website to do these projects?

Unfortunately, most mapping software probably don’t have all features of GE Pro, and I don’t think they support shareable projects.
You can check on alternativeto dot net (no link allowed).

Am i allow to trade with kugelland since i met them or do i need to find where they live first?

I think you have to find out where they live or you can find them and trade with them since you probably know the direction they went

Shouldn’t cav be better against archery
and archery against infantry(historically this the way things were in general terms,ie cav is too fast hit)

1 Like