The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

They were talking about the area around Egypt.

In south africa i believe that there were the zulus

Were they a civilization or a tribe?

They were a civilization I guess. One of their weapons was a Zulu ilkwa (a short spear)

Ok i know that wikipedia is not the best source but right now i’m very lazy

The Kingdom of Zulu (/zuːluː/, Zulu: WamaZulu ), sometimes referred to as the Zulu Empire or the Kingdom of Zululand , was a monarchy in Southern Africa that extended along the coast of the Indian Ocean from the Tugela River in the south to Pongola River in the north.[1]

I don’t think this solves the question

1 Like

So what is everyone working towards if you want to divulge that info

I’m trying to become a civilization and form the Kugelland Democracy/Kingdom i’ll see which when i make the government
Then just make kugelland the culturally richest nation

1 Like

I think I’ll become a civilization next turn with how fast my population is rising.

I’ll begin with a kingdom and progressively form a parliamentary democracy.
Then, I’ll meet Kugelland for the federation creation. After that, I’ll begin my conquest in the British Isles while doing other stuff with nover.
2 Likes

im trying to create a rich culture, have high happiness, and create the UN to ensure peace

2 Likes

I’m trying toTRADE as much as possible
So essentially an economics based society
With some culture here and there

I am trying to be the most technologically advanced in all areas, but mainly military and quality of life.

Geez, my research path is starting to get large. I might share it with my fellow federate so that we know what we have to do.
1 Like

Having a set path isn’t always the greatest. It means that you can’t react to the changing situation and, it needs constant revising due to trading with people, wars, special events. I can’t really think of a reason to even make one.

Actually, it’s not really a precise path. It’s just a list of things I have to do.

That is basically the same thing. The only thing I really plan for is what I should do with my army, because we get enough time each round to think out what we should do.

I just have a notepad of things i want to do/research and a short term goal that i want to reach

I don’t have a solid plan right now but I want to research better food and tools so I can trade more advanced stuff
Since I have ADVANCED furnaces I can smelt iron now
If this continues I can most likely make steel in some time

If it is only a short list, try memorizing it. It wastes less paper (however little), and means you can 1. Put up your actions quicker and 2. You won’t lose your plan.

Its a digital notepad so no paper wasted and can’t be lost like a .txt file

Edit: also we hit 500 post, if it was a pm we would have been locked now