The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

we are in the very begining of the classical age, around the time carthage was built

well that period is in the future of time, so being a bit behind is still historically accurate

So continuing our discussion from the main thread, should civilizations players be able to attack interstate players?

i would say that no, because they’re not developed and they need some time to become strong (i guess) and have a chance at fighting

i say that it should be a free for all!

• Yes attack interstate stage
  • No attack interstate stage

0 voters

i feel like they should be able to attack but not destroy them as they can’t destroy you

Yeah

It would make sense but also be fairer to the interstate players

But still

It would be an absolutely broken mechanic to allow civilization players to completely destroy interstage players

The Golden League ( my federation)

Summary

The Golden league puts emphasis on being technologically superior to its enemies. It also strives to have a large population and military.

Picture

Oh, another federation. Is this competition?

Possibly. If a federation wants to come under my banner as a minor faction, I am fine with that.

we will beat the golden league! its weaker than the banana boys!

1 Like

is a new alliance thing forming?

Yeah. Mine. I hope to control the largest population in the game.

Only Name Changes

Current Alignment From What I Can Tell:

– Neutral :green_heart:

Mr.Pigeon [Mexica]

Evolution4Weak [Tarkahmehd]

- Non-alliance :small_red_triangle_down: -

Pentaphon [Laestrygonians] (Fighting With Potassium Party)

- Union der Europäer :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: -

Blackjacksike [Britannia]

Nover452 [Kugelland]

The Potassium Party Banana Boys :banana:

ZenzoneGaming [Bananarama]

TeaKing [Phoenicia]

MechanicalPumpkin [Hollow Sand]

Yp363 [Hellenes]

The Mongolian Empire The Golden League :yellow_square:

OoferDoofer [Mongolia]

Special Alliance

- The Plague Buster :drop_of_blood:-

Nover452 [Kugelland]

Evolution4Weak [Tarkahmehd]

MechanicalPumpkin [Hollow Sand]

TeaKing [Phoenicia]

OoferDoofer [Mongolia]

Pentaphon [Laestrygonians]

Footnotes

• Non-Alliance Is Someone Who Is Not Part Of A Alliance But Is Also Not Neutral (Not Hostile)
  • Hostile Means You Are At War With Someone
  • Union der Europäer is technically not a alliance but a fusion of two civs but it is convenient to list them as a alliance of 2 separate civs for now
  • Special Alliance Are Not Real Alliance But More Like Organization That People Already In A Alliance Can Join

I might join the Golden League to get more technologically advanced. Plus, it would improve our relations.

dont!
stay loyal to the banana boys or you’ll get it!

@OmnipotentFNarr
What are the requirements to getting steel? is it following the same pattern as the other metals

Why not both? Wait is joining two alliances illegal? :thinking:

Seeing as how steel was invented during the industrial revolution IRL, it won’t be for a while.