The Twilight Realm: A survival Civ Game

Ooh, while not exactly a swamp the Foggy Woods would be good for that.

Also happens to be The_Magpie’s starting biome, so this animal has a chance to see some action

1 Like

aight, that’s cool. :+1:

2 Likes

Marsh with kelp forest offshore please

2 Likes

@TwilightWings21 can I add some positive modifiers to isolationist protocols, it seems pretty underpowered when I could have just gotten a -2 charisma

2 Likes

Sure, you can do that, but do note…

I made a Mistake

So everyone you don’t have to do any work, but I will be adjusting the values because I accidentally made it so that if you have a zero in a category, it would be impossible to succeed in any action of that kind, so I will be adjusting all those stats a little to fix that

I will be working on the round and post it later today, see you then!

1 Like

So can I modify calculator to be +5 int instead of 2?

2 Likes

That isn’t how I’m doing the advantages, all that +a number to your roll.

Each advantage can give out a total of 10% bonus, and then another 5% is distributed based on your physical appearance and such.

So with my mistake, how I am revamping it is that if someone focused their entire race towards intelligence, for example, they could have a max of +50% intelligence (as a 10 would now give you +25%).

However, when I sent you your stats I did make a mistake, you should have small buffs on each stat

So basically, no don’t change anything unless you want better charisma, currently you will have a -20% on charisma rolls (because of me fixing my mistake)

tldr; don’t change anything, I made mistake and will fix, buffing doesn’t work like that, you have more buffs I just forgot to add them my bad

1 Like

So basically, first to reach 1,500 pop is well off?

1 Like

1,501* pop, if we want to be precise

2 Likes

Well yes, but you also need access to astralium and a different magic stone, and get lucky with pop conversion (only 100 pop at a time under your control can be ‘converted’ at a time), which uses charisma.

Also, getting a ‘god’ simply gives you a wider access to magic, if you use your special ‘god’ vote for that in between each summit. Remember, each ‘god’ can only do one ‘vote’ for you every five rounds

Also, each god must have their own followers, so you can’t have only 1500 pop to follow 2 ‘gods’, but you would need 3000 pop (+ the two would be gods)

1 Like

does more followers buff the god, or give a bonus, like if u put 15000 does it get 10* power

1 Like

Not currently, no. I have yet to really expand upon that mechanic

Also sorry everyone, I am working on the first round rn. I meant to make and post it yesterday but some crap went down irl. I should be posted later today, but I don’t want to say definitely in case something else happens

2 Likes

What if your god is the god of war?

2 Likes

Gods don’t work like that

Remember, they are each connected to a specific type of magic stone, not an aspect of life

1 Like

i shall steal all le stones!

1 Like

What if it’s a death stone?

2 Likes

mass genocide

1 Like

can u have more than 1 stone?

1 Like

or god?

1 Like

Yes, you can have more than one god/stone, but remember if a follower for one god already ‘believes’ in a different one they cannot be switched to a different god

Also remember these aren’t actual gods just extremely powerful protectors, regardless of the species, which is why gods cannot directly attack or interfere with another Civ on one’s behalf

And there is a limit of 33 all across the world