Thrive Civilization Game (Part 3 Reboot)

if serialkiller does not come back i think i want to be an outsider from south as i don’t think anyone is there yet

1 Like

This is the map of the current civs (Bananarama is on the left side of the lake, North-West of the Akeer)

Hopefully this can help you decide

3 Likes

oh boy
it sure is crowded
(also, there are three civs in the west, oprectim has 3 leaders, hmmmmmm)

Vote: Festivities
In an attempt for people to feel united again, every full moon -or another astrological event once a month- there will be a simple rite, along with the sharing of food, dance, stories and small gifts (mementos of their respective work).
“Right now we are divided as people, but as the moon that has different shapes every day yet it remains whole, under its light we reunite and share, seeing that we are the same” -Priest Makran

1 Like

Thanks for the new round Skyguy! :grin:

Vote: With the promised land now under the control of the Khurissa, the shamans know that rampant plenty may lead to corruption and decadence amongst the people. This blessing given by the ancestors mustn’t be wasted. To that end, a meeting is called amongst the shamans of each new village, with Khuretan (the largest and most central) being the chosen location for the meeting.

After a lengthy dialogue, the shamans come to a decision. That their authority alone is not enough to prevent all possible corruption from taking root. An ordained central leader is needed. The shamans pick who they believe to be a suitable candidate, a man known as Bhukra, and elevate him to the position of Khun (Ordained/The Ordained). A central position of leadership that will take on many of the previous governing roles of the shamans in regards to non-spiritual matters such as managing village supplies. He will stay in this position for life, or if the shamans ever see fit to remove him via congregation. And upon either condition being fulfilled, the shamans will choose his successor.

1 Like

@serialkiller @jellyfishmon @AgentTine

1 Like

I am assuming that @serialkiller’s spot will be replaced with someone else? And a question: what type of terrain is the far east? is it steppe, or forests, or something else?

The farthest east of everyone so far is immortal, who is on the border of a desert and a large sea. Past that no-one knows.

Since Serial killer never responded I’ll put his civ on hiatus, and @Evolution4Weak is first in line for the slot, if he wants

I’m assuming that the sea is the body of water to the east?

1 Like

I take the offer to join, what do i have to do?

Choose a name, and either a tribe to split off of (negative stability gives a bonus to the roll, positive stability gives a malus) or a location to spawn from (NSEW).

I also recommend joining the discord and writing a little bit of backround or lore so I have more to work with

@jellyfishmon @AgentTine after Evo I’m going to start writing. It’ll probably take a day or two but the sooner the better

I am already on the discord as the blank name

New Tribe
Name: Arcimea

1 Like

What happens if they don’t respond? I am assuming they lose their spots as well?

They would need to not respond for three rounds, but they both did on discord so we’re good.

1 Like

when will the next round be @Skyguy98? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Skyguy98 next round please.
double post :sob:

Please don’t ask the GM for the next round. Sometimes he’s busy because of life, and as you have seen before, it can be months between rounds.

2 Likes

Everyone I have an apology to make. I have been suffering from manic depressive disorder and over the last few years my depressive periods have gotten longer and longer while my manic have been getting intense in a bad way. Recently I had a negative experience prompting an intervention and I am thankful for it, forcing myself to attend therapy and started taken medication. Over the past 2 months I have seen great improvement in my mood stabilization and my desire to return to writing and world building, especially as the summer time has always been a good time to relax and unwind.

I totally understand if no-one wants to join a game that has a history of being on and off, but if you would like too please let me know. There will be substantial changes to the format of the game that will allow me to better control my progress and ensure that even should I fail there will be someone who can make the game continue in my place.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and I am proud to say I’m doing better

8 Likes

I’m into it. Glad to see that you’re in a better mental state!

1 Like