Thrive Community Survey 2018

Greetings, Thrive people. In the wake of 0.4.0, we’re running another survey. Please answer in as full and honest a manner as possible - this is your chance to tell us directly how you think we should develop the game and run the project.

Please remember to click SUBMIT on the final page, or else your answers will not be saved.

How did you find out about us?
[…]
Word of moth

hmm :thinking:

Now I’m imagining a giant moth going around telling people about Thrive. Someone please draw this.

Anyway, fixed.

panic rushed the drawing might try making a better one its getting late im going to bed

6 Likes

Also, one last thing: There is the question

Approximately how often do you visit the community forums?

Multiple times a day
Once a day
Once a week
Once a month
Less than once a month

but I personally use it by having the page open basically 24/7 and having my interested topics classified as “Watching”, where I get a notification whenever something is posted and then I’ll check it. I just selected “multiple times a day”, but I don’t really “check” it

Done.

Some very interesting questions. My gender is clown.

The questions were very interesting.

I just said ‘I havent installed the game yet’ for each question in the last part though.

I said my gender was thrive jk male

1 Like

I’m guessing the community will see an info graphic on some of the questions? I know I would like to see the communities responses to some of these questions.

3 Likes

We’ll give it time to let responses come in and then, whenever one of us gets the chance, we’ll do that.

2 Likes

“Which subjects are you studying?”

Wut ??? :confused:
Mine was A lot.

It’s referring to subjects you’re studying in school. For example, my answer was science, math, algebra, and so on.

1 Like

Well, my answer was “school” :laughing:

1 Like

i said high schoolness

1 Like

I don’t know about other countries, but in the Netherlands after the third year of middle school, (we have 2 schools, first basic (from age 4/5 to 12/13), then middle (from age 13/14 to 15-18, depending on the level you take,)) you can choose from a selection of classes (you can choose from 4 different “packages”, and each package allows you to add 1/2 extra classes yourself, depending on the package). I, for example, am currently taking physics, chemistry, biology, advanced maths, Dutch, English and German (you have to take at least one foreign language , excluding English, if you take VWO-level), while having dropped things like economy, history, French, etc.

I answered (nearly) everything, also i wonder will u guys read everything.