Клетка не поглотилась.

После того как я поглотил чужую клетку хотбар с поглощением остался, более того клетка просто умерла и не поглотилась, её содержимое вылилось наружу, я не могу предоставить доказательства в виде фото так как при скриншоте thrive становится чёрным а предоставлять чёрный экран в виде доказательства как-то глупо.

in English

After I absorbed someone else’s cell, the hotbar with the absorption remained, but the cell simply died and was not absorbed, its contents spilled out, I cannot provide evidence in the form of a photo because when I take a screenshot, thrive turns black, and provide a black screen as evidence - this is silly.

Sorry but I can only provide support for the game in English. There’s a very low, but non-zero, chance that someone who speaks your language will reply to you with useful information.

я бы порекомендовал использовать Google Translate, чтобы вы могли понять всех и чтобы все могли понять вас. ссылка для русско-английской настройки. Также рекомендуется поместить текст на английском языке, а также на вашем языке, если вы не умеете читать по-английски.

english version:

I would recommend using Google Translate so that you can understand everyone and so that everyone can understand you. the link is for the Russian to English setting. it’s also a good idea to put the text in English as well as your language if you can’t read english.

1 Like

This seems to be an engulfing issue. Possibly a previously-reported bug, but I didn’t get a translation that could be fully understood.

1 Like