Tree of Life Slideshow idea

I think it would be cool that a long with having a tree of life to view the lineage of species, you can view a slideshow of a species’ starting point, and view all of it’s ancestors to it’s current lineage. So like if 40 generations pass of a lineage for a specific species, you can view a slideshow that shows each generation, kind of like those videos of people who took a picture everyday of their life until a certain point. Idk how difficult this is to implement but just thought it be a cool idea to implement if it’s not too difficult later on

5 Likes

I whot love that idea i thing it whil be good to see other speces lineage

1 Like

Yeah, when I get home tonight, I’ll use the dev build tree of life tool and take screenshots of like 40 gens and make it into a short vid to see how it looks and I’ll post it here (I think we can send vids like that not sure tho)

2 Likes

Ok when you post it il see it and reply if its good

1 Like

here ya go, sorry for the quality but best I can do lol, had to make a youtube video in order to show it here

6 Likes

Its good :smile: and it can work like sporepidia while you playein it shows the speaces you seen and maybe your speces

1 Like