Unofficial Thrive Forum Game Competition 2

11 Species so far right?

could i join? if i can i will have 1 species please.

dibs

google translate may have messed thing up tho

yeah well i dont know portugese and i wanted to read what it says

• i dont have nothing to do rn

oh yea

ok i may have misesed a few things
after translating it you tend to remember it for a bit so i didnt need to translate stuff like Chloroplastos every time
Updated the thing

let me know if i missed anything

1 Like

Just so I don’t get lost:
Null - 2 species
aah31415 - 2 species
TwilightWings21 - 2 species
Nigel - 1 species
Pac_Mine (the “creator”) - 1 species
doomlightning - 1 species
flagend015 - 2 species
sci0927 - 1 species
Total: 12 species
@sci0927 you can join

1 Like

In less than 2 hours I will be finished translating the little rulebook

1 Like

nice
( post filler )

are you saying the rulebook is so long it will take you 2 hours to translate it? Crap thats many rules

Or just that it will be translated by then, as this is assuming that they will be dedicating that entire two hours to it.

1 Like

@TwilightWings21 is right haha. Also, my english is very out of shape. This message took me about 1 min 30 sec to write

Hey, that’s better than my [insert literally any other language than English here] lol

Although I finished the rule book. I will aks you guys to wait some more hours to post your turns. There is a guy on reddit that would like to participate and didn’t make a reply here yet and a real life friend that will probably only see around 9 pm (its 3 pm now).

i wont be able to post my turn till tomorrow then so my response will be a bit late

You can do your reply up to three or four days after I finish a round.

when will round 1 happen?

^Assumably once these two people join, so in about 6 hours

that’ll be night for me lol. I don’t know if i will be able to make my vote on what i want to add to my simple eukaryote…