Uplifting Forum Game

A new species has been found, they call themselves ‘Houmens’ or something.

You want them to get into space and on your side, because you know that they can be very dangerous. You will focus on a specific area on their planet for the sake of the game and to not make it too complicated for me. They currently are in the Stone Age.

To participate, post something like this:

Own species name

Area on ‘Eawth’ (How they call their planet) you want to focus on (I hope you got the reference, thanks :wink:

Rudimentary description of the whatever that is representing your species

First action

You can come in every time, but consider that other players will have made further progress.

A turn will be as long as I need

1 Like

Name: Doggo
Area: Murica
Description:
A Sentient Dog-Like Creature

Action 1: Send Down Doggo Agents To The Planet
(How Long Will A Turn Be?)

Name: Lizzarhd Peepal
Area: The rural areas of Australia
Description: Sentient humanoid lizard creatures

Action: Survey human life and create disguises

Name: The Enceladeins
Area: the site of Rome
Description:Sentient under water people
Action: send down some guys with exosuits

Do you mean Murcia?

Name:europeans
Area:the yellow river
Description:Sentient mollusc that looks much like octopuses
Action:send expenditionary forces who are good at blending in and send them with suits that help them disguise as humans to research them
Oh pardon me “houmens”

Name: Fluggaflaxis
Area: Jamaica
Description: Centaur-shaped fungi eels.

Action: Send down disguised robotic scouts

i dint want to play

Edited! read again!

Doggo

The humans live in tribes of 5 to 20 people. They seem to have a complex language, which consists mainly of sounds. They hunt animals with flint tools, but also eat plants. They do not know how to use fire and live in caves.
Your Agents are seen by the humans, but not recognized as sapient beings. Instead they are mistaken for wolves. They try to attack them if they come too close.

Lizzarhd Peepal

The humans live in tribes of 5 to 20 people. They seem to have a complex language, which consists mainly of sounds. They hunt animals with flint tools, but also eat plants. They do not know how to use fire and live in caves.

The Enceladeins

The humans live in tribes of 5 to 20 people. They hunt animals with flint tools, but also eat plants. They live in caves.
They fear you. They seem to think your guys are predators and some of them saw a crew landing. Obviously, the rumor of weird looking animals coming from the sky has spread.

europeans

Fluggaflaxis

As one of your scouts falls down a tree and doesn’t get significantly hurt, they get suspicious. You hear that they are planning to kill ‘the new weird one’.

You need to be more careful!

ok…
vote: send hominoid drones (e.g. avatar)

Could i rejoin and Im sorry that my species was horrible and they wont be from earth or have anything to do with it

Yup, just choose a species and region

Ok
Name: Tramdin
Description: a species of reptilian creatures they look like this
area: middle east
Vote: send in a scout with invisibility armor

1 Like

Action: Use skillful skills to craft a crafty human disguise

Action:have the compromised scout take over the tribe by force

Action: Try To Make Them Stop Fearing Us

Action:tell the diaguise men to introduce humans to fire

Doggo

They now trust ‘wolves’ which leads to more humans being killed by real wolves, until they learn that only your ‘wolves’ are to be trusted. The tribe consists of 23 people now.

You now know the basics of their language.

Lizzarhd Peepal

You crafted a crafty human disguise.

The Enceladeins

Your drones are accepted and welcomed by the humans, and they teach you how to hunt and how to survive on their world.

europeans

“Fire? We cant use that! It’s dangerous!”
After a while they get the point, but they still are very careful with fire. Their population starts to grow more due to the better food.

Fluggaflaxis

You now have a scout and five humans left, two of them females. They fear your scout and obey his orders.

Tramdin

1 Like

Action:Abduct some humans and geneticly modify them to be smarter and more attractive so they will spread their gene

Action: Send our scout armor and weapons, and direct him to capture as many women as he can.