[v0.5.3.1] Alternate Menu Screen v1.0

Alternate Menu Screen

• This is an redesign of the main menu.
  • It includes 8 new background images.
  • There is no gameplay changes beyond that.

All the images and credit: https://imgur.com/a/oNnVQfG

Download
  1. Download the Mod Here → Download Link
  2. Replace The Thrive.pck in your installation folder with the one you downloaded

You can find your installation folder by going into your launcher and clicking this

Then click this

17 Likes

WOW this is so amazing! I really like the button layout, though it could be bigger since most of the screen is empty space for the background. Really good stuff.

3 Likes

I kinda wish this screen would be implemented in the next version. It is beautifully beautiful!

1 Like

Will there be a version for the mod loader?

Maybe? I don’t have any plans too right now but I do want to in the future.

1 Like

I personally think that would be very cool, maybe with selectable backgrounds, as in, you choose which ones in the pack to visualize, or even add yours. That would make it really complete.

Also! I am very curious about your profile pic: where does it come from? What does it refer to? I love it.

It just a variant of the thrive logo i made for Spooktober

i just like making my profile picture to be based on the thrive logo:

1 Like

ok i see you made a mod like this so i whana knowe how you made a backgroun mod

Well, I didn’t do much for the background, I just added some more images to the main menu node.

If you know how to use Godot, it should be straightforward to add.

1 Like

The minimalism reminds me of some old concepts for a new GUI which were posted in some PRs back in 2020.

Beautiful.

2 Likes

I loved that concept, but I think the current one is also great so im not chafing for change.