Vasarius: The beginning

must… like… egg…
(post filler)

1 Like

so when do you think these will start back up?
soon or should we not expect it any time soon?

I’m starting with the other game first, since it seemed to have more interest. Given it’s been a year since the last round I need to try and figure out where I was going with each one, not helped by the fact for some reason the server is gone lol. Should be soon but probably a week.

Plus I have school projects and work this weekend so bleh

2 Likes

can’t wait to continue my war with teaking…
at least… i think that’s who i was fighting… its been a while…
edit: oh it was agentine… er… if you see this teaking then sorry for accusing you of being my enemy…
:man_shrugging:

@Jellyfishmon @Deathwake @Ooferdoofer @Nover452 @Positivetower @fralegend015 @doomlightning @MisterMustachio @OmnipotentFNarr @evolution4weak

I will be honest, somehow the discord server that hosted the info for the game isn’t working, so I still have some of the info if you guys are interested but no guarantee it’ll work

4 Likes

I am not sure if i am in the server or not

The server I used to use is not there anymore, even in my own discord and the link says invalid. If anyone is then feel free to share, if not I’ll have to remake the server

yeahh it disappeared on me but i’d love to join if it works.

1 Like

Rebuilding the server if anyone wants to join TCG3R P2

Done with R11 of TCG, if there is still interest in this one LMK and I can work on this round. May be down and dirty to get back up to speed but can be done

1 Like

i’d enjoy it if you continue

1 Like

as a note, due to how this game operates differently from TCG (ie each country gets its own report) this will primarily shift to discord to make things easier.

these are the current civs

Wyicka-Jellyfishmon

Orcrux-Deathwake

Epresias-Ooferdoofer

Tierras Altas- Nover452

Tennezzo-Positivetower

Kaloyj-fralegend015

Griblors-doomlightning

Arcimea-evolution4weak

Bananaramians-zenzonegaming

4 Likes

@jellyfishmon @Deathwake @PositiveTower @Evolution4Weak @Nover452 part 1 done and sent, part 2 should be up tomorrow or Monday (I have work this weekend so Ill try to get it done sooner than later)

3 Likes

Second round sent on discord, i have placed a word cap on myself to ensure the rounds are actually done, so sorry that they are short and sweet

1 Like

I figure you probably already k ow if you are paying attention to the forum, but I am restarting and merging the 2 civilization games under TCG. I will incorporate elements of both games, and if you want to join that game lmk and we can import your civ over. This game will take place here and not discord

Is the light magic idea scrapped?

Not entirely, no. I’ll incorporate it into the wider plan

This still a thing? Had a recent hankering to look for a civ game to play.

Sure, you can join over at TCG. Its going to continue there since I’m merging the two games, you can make a civ.