Weird/Funny dreams

I had the first dream after reading this comment before going to sleep.

I saw the creature at the profile picture of fralegend, their young ones growing to become old, a gender reveal party and a birth moment censored by god for audiences younger than 13 years old and didn’t had the conversation about the birds and the bees.

I saw this one this morning. I was in my home[1], when suddenly the bell rang. It was my secondary school science teacher. She said “do you remember the project you and S[2] did in high school?[3]”. She then showed the baggage[4], inside which is our project. She said “this baggage is too good for its use. it is too expensive, it wouldn’t make economic sense to mass produce it in the real world”. Then I said “the bag belongs to S, if she needs it bag back, we can design an alternative”[5]. Then other random stuff happens, I will only get into things that effect the storyline. I stopped next to a pool (inside the house). The pool was 2 meters wide, long and deep[6]. But it didn’t start 2 meters below the ground where I stand, it was 1m 70cm down, the rest was above the ground, not spilling because there was a wall around it built from a single layer of jenga blocks. There was also another jenga wall but this one was inside the pool, dividing it to 2 volumes with 1/3 and 2/3 ratios[7]. Then I took out a dog from my pocket and placed it on the jenga wall dividing the water into two[8]. The dogs movements made the wall collapse, and the waves in the water made the walls surrounding the pool collapse. The whole house was filled with 30 cm’s of water[9]. I followed the 30 cm tsunami as it moves across the house and saw my secondary school teacher. I apologized to her for the mess I created. Then I went back to the pool. The dog was inside the pool, jumping but not getting high enough to breathe, drowning. I jumped at the pool and raised the dog so that it can breathe. Then other random things happen, then I wake up.

1. actually an amalgamation of previous homes, most of the times I don’t see places that are identical to real ones ↩︎

2. the name starts with S ↩︎

3. she didn’t say highschool but she wouldn’t have known about S ↩︎

4. you know the bags you carry while going to an airport? its that, it is like a hard shell ↩︎

5. to put our project in ↩︎

6. a literal cube for the square cube law ↩︎

7. like how endoplasmic reticulum divides the cytoplasm into different regions or the blood brain barrier makes the brain have a different blood from the rest of the body ↩︎

8. like placing an egg in minecraft ↩︎

9. water follows minecraft rules, except for the initial waves ↩︎

1 Like

I had a dream that I was on a beach when I saw a small cat. I started petting him, but then I woke up and got depressed.

1 Like

I had a dream where I was at a campsite and me and a couple of a other guys accidentally killed someone, and we took the body and the rest of the dream was just running and hiding from police in progressively weirder and weirder environments.

1 Like

i had a dream once where i was an entire colony of ants and then a flood happened and i woke up from that dream into one where i was an insectoid seed that just fell off of a tree that had purple leaves and black bark after which i wandered around eating small insects and then i woke up into real life

1 Like

You seem to really like ants

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Microcivilizations Topic

Or this: Microcivilizations Topic

1 Like

Today I dreamed that I went to school, normal day and such.
Until we got the news that the United States had collapsed.
As I recall, no one really cared about it at my school, but here on the forum there was a bizarrely wholesome discussion about which direction New York was (apparently one of the countries that became independent) even someone sent a "<3 " for somebody.

In a discussion.

Here on the forum.

Anyway, the next day I told my mom the news and she said “Oh, that was going to happen at some time or another”

1 Like

Before the dream, I watched (Zombie Virus EAS Scenario) - The Awakening [ft. Harvester] - YouTube
So as a result, I had a dream about a zombie virus spreading, and here are the events I remember:
1.seeing a headline with pictures of scary-looking people missing parts of their face, all in black and white, with the news title saying something like"Zombie reaches China, People screaming"
2. I am pretty sure my family was sheltered in this little house in a base in greenland, and then there was this vision of the red territory representing zombies spreading and covering greenland.
3. I come out of the house, and it seems people have seen the vision to, there are no zombies seen yet, but it is dark
4. the dream ends

1 Like

i had a dream last night where i woke up and was able to change my shape at will and was being hunted by the government because i was an escaped sample of von Neumann nanites that was being used on a rat to see if it could repair nerve damage but i took over it’s brain and ran out of the lab after forming plasma claws and then the flashback ended and i was entirely made of said nanites and able to turn into anything i wanted as long as it had a circulatory system, an energy acquisition system, and an oxygen replenishment system. i saw a person in reinforced SWAT gear outside my window so i turned into several flying rats and ripped them to shreds while consuming their remains and then fused back into 1 creature which then performed mitosis as it was twice the size of a human and i could control both or have an alter control it meaning i could control more entities but i would not be in full control instead only being able to suggest actions to the entities in control of them and not me with less complex entities being more controllable so i could control more of them at once.

that is one of the more orderly dreams I’ve had. for the people who do not know a von Neumann machine is a machine that is designed to reproduce and do anything it needs to do to achieve that goal but it gets more complicated once you add a brain to the mix and a von Neumann nanite is an artificial self modifying cell that is a von Neumann machine. every living thing you can see (with a few exceptions) is made of von Neumann machines

1 Like

I had a dream that I was in this weird bunkery place, though it was not really a bunker. People were all happy, and stuff, though my memory here is foggy, it clears up, and the next event I remember that happened was me hanging near this little section, when a alarm sounded, saying “you must evacuate, please go to [blah blah blah]! This may be our last time we see sunlight!” then I asked why we were fleeing to the bunkery section, and as I walked in, my dad said someone jammed a lot of bath bombs causing a huge explosion, and I asked why bath bombs were of concern, and found out it was because of the vast number. The bath bomb part was probably because earlier today, my sister got a bath bomb as a present.

1 Like

Okay here’s a weird dream

I was in a secret US base in Antarctica, but it wasn’t Antarctica, it was more like Patagonia, but ANYWAY, me and one other person were serving cognitive tests for the government, and we tried to escape through a door in a corridor that by putting numbers on a display takes you to a specific location, but government agents could still open the door

Then I ended up in a theater, and it was kind of like a drawing class and the best one got a prize.
Mine was chosen the best (It was a horrible pixel art from a computer with google maps open) , but for some crazy reason someone else won the prize

2 Likes

I wonder why…
Are you sure that the person who told you that you had the best was the judge?

Well, I remember it was announced that I had won (Funnily enough, it was my drama teacher who announced this) but then his sister said something and the prize went to her

1 Like

Sounds like they were bribed.

1 Like

I had this dream over a month ago, but I wrote it in a draft, so the description is accurate:

I was standing on a sidewalk, facing away from the street, at night, sewing. A random guy approached me. He came very close, pointed at my needle and asked me something around “mogę pożyczyć?” [in eng.: “can I borrow?”]. I was weirded out by his request but handed him the needle. He then stuck it in my arm as if he was doing a blood draw. I recoiled in pain, removed the needle and started running away, thinking stuff like “wtf!?! it’s not even the right type of needle!”. Then, after a short while of completely incomprehensible nonsense, I woke up.

The following is a fragment of a dream that happened more recently. This dream was very long, like six/seven normal-sized interconnected dreams one after another. I call these “normal dream sized” fragments “segments”, and I’m about to present the “segment” which I call “The House”, as well as “introduction” to a very abstract “segment”, “The City”. (btw this is an example of one of my chaotic dreams that @Trappist-1e was curious about)

So, everything is seen from perspective of a 3-5 years old child. Its gender wasn’t clear throughout the dream (it was like changing from girl to boy, ect. every few seconds), so I’m going to refer to it as ‘it’, ‘the child’ and ‘the protagonist’. The plot was that the child’s oldest brother got possessed by some entity, that wanted to kill the child and its family (there was also something that the child had some spiritual powers). The possessed brother was then attempting to kill the protagonist at multiple occasions. He did stuff like pushing it from an open window, attempting a stabbing, ect. At some point, two other siblings of the child got possessed (let’s call them ‘the twins’ from now on). The entity that possessed them also was trying to kill the protagonist and its family, thus was in a competition with the previous entity. I remember a scene where the child escaped a murder attempt arranged by the twins. The child then sat down in the corridor (voices of the twins discussing how they should eliminate the child could be heard), then, the oldest brother (he was like 12-13 y.o. btw) walked past the protagonist. He turned around and was about to attack the child but then all of the sudden was like “hey, come with me”. He went up stairs (to the fourth floor), the child followed him. They went into a bathroom, the protagonist went closer to the bathtub while the brother stayed by the door. The child then approached the window and that was when the brother attacked. He tried to push it through the window (which was closed). I remember seeing it from the childs POV. It was pushing against the window and was like “if you push me from this height I’m gonna die” (there was this entire thing that if it fell from the third floor, it would be fine but a fall from the fourth one would be fatal). The child managed the attack the brother and then escaped the bathroom (it also locked him in there). The protagonist then run down the stairs and escaped the house. Later its grandmother took it to her house (cause essentially its family was killed). From this point the child definitely became a girl. Later, at the grandmas house there was a scene which was the reason why I wrote this entire thing. The little girl somehow peed on the wall, then there was a moment which had literal voice narration (in Polish) “Babcia przycięła swoje krótkie włosy, wybrała the najprostrze i starła nimi mocz.” (eng.: “Grandma cut her short hair, chose the straightest ones and used them to wipe the piss off”). And then there was a motive that the grandmas hair soaked in her granddaughters urine was magical in nature and was passed on through generations as a relic. I- This is by far one of the most schizo-nonsensical moments from any of my dreams. Even in the dream I was like “wth… w- why didn’t she just used a tissue or something?”.

Ok, I’ll end it here as later it was “The City” “segment”, which is way to abstract for me to even try to understand it.

1 Like

wow.

the first part would make a great script for an earthbound inspired psychological horror rpg, but the gramdpa part… WHAT THE BELGIUM

I need more of this

edit: so remember when i said the first part would make a good earthbound inspired rpg etc? So that thought kept tormenting me and so I decided to make a concept art of a fictional game based on this early part of Nie’s dream. I’ll post here when I’m done

3 Likes

try reading it again while falling asleep.

3 Likes

It was like a crowded library, sealed from the outside world, no entering, no exiting. I was a detective on the crime scene, but the crime hadn’t happened yet. If the crime wasn’t prevented, everyone present had the risk of meeting their ends one by one.

I was asking questions. Everyone had read some books, but they didn’t remember. Someone remembered the beginning of it, someone else, upon hearing that, remembered the events a little bit after that, and so on. After reciting some of the plot, we were able to determine the book in question. I took the book, it was as if hand written, and inserted it to a machine. The machine started summarising the book (this dream takes place in a world with the printing press and image recognition but not standardised fonts). Someone said he didn’t agree with the book, he remembered it differently, and suddenly he collapsed. This is like cinema sins, except remembering something that doesn’t make sense is punished. We quickly lifted him, his body temperature was 24 degrees celcius, we covered him in blankets and drinked him hot tea. Not solving the case woud lead his body temperature to fall further.

I started the procedure of asking questions again. This time it lead to a film. I removed the dvd from the covering and inserted it to the machine. The rest of the dream is watching the film and if I had waken up later, I might have forgot the part about the library. It is about a guy who robs a bank for 200 dollars (this is the note i took after waking up, i don’t remember what it means: give loan to himself another country 200 dollar broke) and swimms in fountains for some reason.

2 Likes

I had a dream where Sans Undertale and Karkat Vantas were arguing about what kind of relationships they should have or something, and then Karkat whispered “lord english” into Sans’s nonexistent ears and he laughed, saying that naming yourself after a font is one thing, but naming yourself after a language is something completely different!
Then Sans asked if Karkat was a monster. He said no, he’s a troll.
Then Sans asked if trolls dissapear after death like monsters do.
Karkat said no.
(thats all i remember of the dream, sorry)