What does your profile pic mean?

I changed mine for a better one. It looks like the MasterCard®’s logo.

3 Likes

I like it! It’s a little easier to read I think.

2 Likes

Nope, it doesn’t mean I’m going to say that. The people pfp also represents themselves althought it’s not real pfp.

Mine is a screenshot of my roguelike (Which i develop as a side project)

1 Like

Mine is super saiyan goku from dragon ball z
(Love anime)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

First result for space potato on google

3 Likes

Mine is a classic. It’s blue seagrass that uses the hydrothermicle vents to smeltal the meltal.

4 Likes

I wonder if the new people know this meme. If they look through the old posts they should.
Actually the underwater thread will be coming back soon, I am SOOOOO CLOSE to finishing this equation.

3 Likes

mine is my dog with a phone edited mustache and glasses

4 Likes

Mine is just an asterisk (*)

4 Likes

Hey, you didn’t stole that from me aren’t you? BTW mine is a star shaped portal to another universe.

3 Likes

Mine is just a pic of what i control. Yes, i am the king of tea! Now stop drinking my people.

3 Likes

What if we dump them in the harbor?

Anyway mine is a cell stabbing another cell with its pilus.

2 Likes

Ok but I’m doctor phil with no mouth or hair

2 Likes

So that’s what it was all along!

2 Likes

Ask the Bostonians. It only happened 3 centuries ago, but I’m sure the memory is still fresh.

4 Likes

Mine is a picture of a cat generated by an AI. Apparently, there’s an AI called StyleGAN that can randomly generate realistic pictures of human faces, as well as things that vaguely resemble cats.

StyleGAN learns what human faces look like from a database of images and uses them to assemble new faces. It also does this with cars, rooms, and cats. For the most part (except with the latter), the end result is so realistic, you can hardly tell it’s fake. To be honest, that’s one of the more unnerving things about this.

The thing is, in order for that to work, there can’t be much variation in the input. That’s why the humans are all in roughly the same pose. With the cat images, that’s not the case. They’re all in different poses, so their bodies are warped, unrecognizably misshapen, have the wrong number/placement of appendages, etc. Their backgrounds are different and may have extra objects in them, so the cat gets fused with everything. I once saw a picture of a cat that looked like it was either part twisted couch or part lumpy blanket fortress, or both. If there are other cats in the picture, one looks almost normal, while the others look like aliens. If there’s a human in it, they may combine into an entity so grotesque, you can’t tell where the human ends and the cat begins. I’ve even seen some pictures with jumbled-up meme text.

Don't look.

com
com

As for the cat in my profile picture, I’m not sure what that thing is in front of its face. I think it’s a tail, but it could also be a paw.

Anyway, I hope I didn’t get too off topic.

2 Likes

I think I won’t sleep tonight. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I use an edited picture of Bass.EXE from the Mega Man Battle Network anime.

• enhanced shading
  • fixed a coloring error
  • colored his cloak to resemble the non-binary pride flag.
1 Like