Would you survive in a deserted island?


(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #21

other: make a spear out of the wreckage
edit:

that will not do anything, FYI.


(OrganismOverlord) #22

Gotta have some friends if youโ€™re stranded on an island.


(*Dab*) #23

I cant really do much if one person hasnt responded. if Mr fantastic doesnt pick something within a few more hours should we just cut him off?

Edit:

also i fixed the plane wing thing.

magnus strife

Rolled a 2

You manage to gather up a few metal pieces, but as you try to assemble them, you end up cutting a good chunk of your right hand. and with no rope or any kind of material to hold the thing together it all falls apart.

That cant be good.

  • other
Nerd lord

you rolled a 16

you enter the plane and see another person. he looks like heโ€™s about 25-30.

  • other
Richardo

you rolled a 4

no matter how hard you look. you just cant seem to find any other people on the plane. they must have all died. . .

just as youโ€™re about to lose all hope. another person enters the wreckage. he looks quite young. possibly in his early 20s.

*other

you guys get to decide what happens now tbh


(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #24

ummโ€ฆ i have to go, 7 to 11 hours. its 10:30.
search for food


(OrganismOverlord) #26

Leave the plane and explore the island.


(Lord Nerd) #27

Other: talk to strangers(ask them their name, and greet them, then ask if they need help) I would also like to see if there are any unlooted survival supplys


(*Dab*) #28
Magnus strife

you rolled a 17
with your bloody hands, you search for food. And miraculously. it seems that most of the planes food managed to survive.

You find:

  • 15 packs of unopened salted pretzals
  • 23 small salt packets
  • 9 plastic forks
  • 8 plastic knifes
  • 11 plastic spoons
  • 9 plastic bottles of 600Ml water

What will you do now?

Nerd Lord

you rolled a 19

The manโ€™s name is ricardo. he says that hes been looking around for any remaining survivors on the plane. but it doesnt seem like there are any.

after your friendly chit chat. you decide to loot any supplys inside. and there you find:

  • 4 jackets
  • 2 pants
  • 3 underwear
  • 3 functional lighters
  • 7 shirts
  • a pocket knife.
  • 4 plastic water bottles of 100Ml

What will you do now?

Ricardo

you rolled a 15

you leave the plane and get a better understanding of some of the island

the island youโ€™re on is quite small. and the coast of the island is covered in a thick blanket of coral reef.

What will you do now?


(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #29

use the water to clean my hand


(Lord Nerd) #30

I throw on the two least warm looking jackets there then i tightly tie two shirts together on a stick making a small pouch and I start loading the loot in and i ask Ricardo if he and his pal need anything i just packed offering at most 2 the shirts i have left 1 pair of pants 2 pairs of underwear 1 lighter and 2 bottles of water.
Edit:
sorry i misread there is just RIcardo


(*Dab*) #31
Magnus strife

This is not a randomly generated choice

using the bottled water. you try to wash away the blood already on your hand. but it seems as if no matter how hard you try. even more blood gushes out.

It stings like hell.

Nerd lord

You rolled an 11

You manage to contruct a flimsy looking pouch. but it certainly does the job!

By the time your done and asking ricardo is he needs any of the supplies. ricardo has already left the plane.

Ricardo

N/a


(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #32

ok, go and explore the island


(Lord Nerd) #33

I go out and try to find a nice place, that is easy to set up camp and easy to find throughout the forest. If i get to a safe spot to set up i will also use my pocket knife to cut down strong-looking twigs to start building a small, but safe and stable hut with leaves as insulators.


(OrganismOverlord) #34

Iโ€™ll start exploring the shore, looking at the coral. Lets gather some fish!


(*Dab*) #36
magnus strife

you explore the island and note that the coast is rich with sealife and coral while the forest/jungle is full of lushious palm trees.

Nerd lord

You rolled a 6

those strong looking twigs were not as strong as you thought! they whole thing crashes down in a magnificent mess. atleast you can always try again?

Ricardo

you rolled a 7

You try to gather some fish. but going with brute force doesnt seem to be going anywhere.


(Lord Nerd) #37

I curse at the twigs and set them aside for a fire later on
I do try again
Edit
Also finding new twigs of course not just building with leaves
Second Edit
Can you also tell me how high the sun in the sky is over me?


(OrganismOverlord) #38

I look at a rock, and observe its sharp edges. A long stick grabs my attention, including some cables from the crashed plane.

Sharp Rock + Stick + Wires = Spear

Use the spear to catch the fish.


(๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅThe Lord Of Bored๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„) #39

observe the sea-life to see if its safe to hunt.


(Lord Nerd) #40

FYI i am going to go to sleep soon i will be back on tommorow


(Lord Nerd) #41

Hey are we doing this today? you have usualy continued the story by now.


(*Dab*) #42

Sorry, i was a bit busy today:

anyway, now that i have a bit of free time.

Magnus strife

rolled 17

looks like most of the reefs inhabitants are juicy morsels and are going to be easy to catch.

Nerd lord

Rolled 12

You sucessfully manage to build another one!

ricardo

rolled 13.

using the spear. you manage to hunt and catch some fish! however. they arent that large and you only managed to catch 2

The sun is setting. and night has begun.