Would you survive in a deserted island?

oh frick

Gather some sticks, dry wood, and some type of grass-like material to light a fire. Use this as both warmth and a potenial signal for search and rescue planes.

the left over sticks i tossed to the side i make a small campfire with(far enough away from my house and other trees that it won’t start an actual fire), i’m going to drink 1 of my 100 ML water bottles to prevent dehydration for a little longer. I step inside my hut, and i realise I don’t need all of these shirts in my pouch taking up most of my space i start tearing up 4 of my 7 shirts with my poket knife to make both rope and string replacements(If that is allowed).
Edit:
If i can do that tell me how much rope and string replacements i can get out of 4 shirts

try, before night-fall, hopefully. to catch some muscles for food and shell knifes (but safely this time).
edit: can we have a inventory?

it said that the sun is setting and night had begun, so i took the the night-fall allready happened

you don’t want it for light? XD

tenor

1 Like

ill include inventorys and stuff now

Magnus strife

you rolled a 6

the low visibility and the fact you literally do not have a tool really makes it quite hard to hunt.

Hp: 17/20
Status condition: Bleeding from right hand.

inventory:

• Nothing.
    (you do know where supplies are. you just didnt pick up any.)
Nerdlord

using the left over sticks. you manage to create a fire! you also drink 1 100ml water bottle

Hp: 17/17

Inventory:

• fred that is holding:

• 2 jackets

• 2 pants

• 3 underwear
    *3 functional lighters

• 5 tshirts

• a pocket knife

• 4 plastic water bottles of 100ml

Ricardo

You rolled a 20!

The fire. Its magnificent! its perfect!

Hp: 15/15

inventory:

• Simple spear
  • 2 small fish.

It is still night.

sorry if i messed up a few details.

1 Like

Hey the T-shirt bag is named Fred and he want’s you to call him as such(my character is not going crazy…) (you forgot to meantion i am wearing 2 jackets FYI)
Okay so i don’t get to over tired i am going to set up a bed I lay down both of my jackets i do not have on so that it can be under my legs and body i take off one of my 2 jackets i have on and i put it on the “bed-ish thingy named fred jr” as blanket. i sleep on fred jr. in my jacket named phill and use my blanket jacket named Carly that i just made my girlfriend to cover my cold feet. I leave the fire burning because i already said i made it in a place where it couldn’t catch fire to anything else. I kiss Carly goodnight and fall asleep. (MY CHARACTER IS NOT GOING CRAZY YOU’RE GOING CRAZY!)
Edit:
Seems i forgot to remeber to say fred jr. is in the hut

Okay, now I want to look in the plane for a volleyball.

find a safe place to sleep (hopefully at the plane), don’t go crazy, and look for a fire.

@reeper66
Who’s going crazy?
No one is going crazy
I’m not Crazy,
Your Crazy

i think your experiencing extreme loneliness

1 Like
Magnus strife

rolled 19

The confines of the crashed plane are rather comfy! and you’re pretty sure you’re sane?

Not rng determined

_you cant seem to find any fire. and you cant be bothered. _

Nerdlord

rolled 13

just like the SANE person you are. you kiss your inatimate friends good night.

Ricardo

Rolled 14

You enter the plane and steal a random volleyball!
yay?

2 Likes

Yep nothing but sanity here. Sooo sane (still sleeping till morning if still night)

1 Like

Take the volleyball, then slice part of my palm open. Place my bloodied palm on its face, and voila, I have a best pal on this dark and cold island!

yippe

1 Like

It’s sad it doesn’t have a name

1 Like

I’ll call him Wollie.

1 Like

Yes we are all SANE here, not one insane person on this ENTIRE island

What island?

You mean the clouds?

1 Like

no i mean the giant unicorn were on of course not the clouds surrounding them… what are you insane?
Edit:
I justify this conversation as a dream i have btw