Would you survive in a deserted island?

after sleeping, i retrieve the stuff from Round 2, then eat pretzels and water for breakfast.

Magnus strife

Sleeping Right now. (you will do your action next round)

Hp: 17/20
Status condition: Bleeding from right hand.

inventory:

• Nothing.
    (you do know where supplies are. you just didnt pick up any.)
Nerd lord

You are sleeping right now. (you will do your action when you wake up next round)

Hp: 17/17

Inventory:

• fred that is holding:
  • 2 pants
  • 3 underwear
  • 3 functional lighters
  • 5 tshirts
  • a pocket knife
  • 4 plastic water bottles of 100ml
Ricardo

You slap your palm onto the volleyball.

You have a friend now?

Hp: 13/15

inventory:

• Simple spear
  • 2 small fish.
  • moral-support volleyball.
3 Likes

Great, I should post this on Facebook.

My luggage is still in the plane though, hopefully it isnt on fire.

I get up to go get my luggage.

When i wake up i will kiss my girlfriend jacket named Carly put her on and attempt to stab a small animal(like a bunny or somthing) with my pocket knife.

lets finish that up, hmm?

The sun is up, It is a new day

Magnus strife

You retrieve everything there. and hey! it seems your hand has stopped bleeding.

Status condition: N/A
Hunger: satisfied
thirst: satisfied
moral/sanity: neutral

inventory:

• 13 packs of salted pretzals
  • 23 small salt packets
  • 9 plastic forks
  • 8 plastic knifes
  • 11 plastic spoons
  • 7 plastic bottles of 600ml water
Nerdlord

rolled a three

despite your best attempts. trying to stab a tiny creature that can navigate through small cracks and crevises is much harder than you thought. you end up tripping over some bushes and scrape your knee.

Hp: 16/17
hunger: ok
moral/sanity: steadily declining

Inventory:

• fred that is holding:
  • 2 pants
  • 3 underwear
  • 3 functional lighters
  • 5 tshirts
  • a slightly dull pocket knife
Ricardo

rolled a 10

unluckily for you. as you enter the plane you notice your luggage is missing. it must have drifted away into the ocean while you were asleep. . .

Thirst: Thirsty
sanity: ok

inventory:

• Simple spear
  • 2 small fish.
  • moral-support volleyball named wollie.
1 Like

i take out a shirt from fred and i say hi billy bob, want to be my band-aid it says sure, i use the blood on my knee to draw a face on the shirt. after rincing my wound off with a water bottle i put billy bob on my knee to help stop the bleeding then i head back to the bace so i don’t loose it

What do you mean “steadily declining”? I’m doing just fine with my girlfriend jacket and my best friends at home, Billy Bob the shirt said i’m completly sane and he never lies to me, same with Carly, fred, AND fred jr.

use plastic forks and knifes to KILL! little baby fish.

Well, there goes my phone. Guess i’ll have to make a house out of palm tree trunks or something.

@Deathpacitoast

1. I am not not sane
  2. I am sane
  3. you are not sane
  4. You are insane
  5. So stop saying i’m insane
  6. Because you are insane
Magnus strife

Rolled a 14

_Miraculously you manage to use a fork to stab into the flesh of a tiny baby fish! _

Status condition: N/A
Hunger: satisfied
moral/sanity: neutral

inventory:

• 13 packs of salted pretzals
  • 23 small salt packets
  • 9 plastic forks
  • 8 plastic knifes
  • 11 plastic spoons
  • 7 plastic bottles of 600ml water
  • one smol dead fishy boi
Nerdlord

rolled a 5

You dont know why. but all you seem to be doing is talking to pieces of clothing. you’ve already forgotten why.

Hp: 16/17
moral/sanity: HUH

Inventory:

• fred that is holding:
  • 2 pants
  • 3 underwear
  • 3 functional lighters
  • 5 tshirts
  • a slightly dull pocket knife
Ricardo

Rolled a 6

Using your magnificent super strength you try to uproot palm tree trunks to build a house.

It doesnt seem to be working.

Thirst: Thirsty
moral/sanity: ok

inventory:

• Simple spear
  • 2 small fish.
  • moral-support volleyball named wollie.
1 Like

oooh i need to eat breakfast i say as i start eating some grass, and mooing like a cow. i feed my girlfriend some grass too, along with all my other friends. I then look for somthing else to hunt and try to kill that (cause it worked so well last time)

BECAUSE THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!!! i love talking to my friends!
:crazy_face:

make fire. lite stuff on fire.

So thats how we’re doing it, huh?

Build an axe and then cut down the palm trees.

Hey it’s been 4 days since this game has continued, is it dead or just going through a break or what?

im going to be leaving on a 2 week vacation with no wifi. i guess im just being lazy. but after those 2 weeks i may or may not continue.

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure everything is going okay with you also! Thank you for such an amazing game hopefuly we can continue in a few weeks

Have fun on your vacation.

Ricardo shall take a rest for now.

Hi! I’m not necessarilly joining the game, but I’d just like to create a character. If I ever join the game, I’ll use that one.

Name : The Undead King
Origin : Unknown
Behaviour : Neutral

Strength : 8
Dexterity : 7
Constitution : 7
Intelligence : 9
Wisdom : 7
Charisma : 3

Paranormal power : After his death, he can resurrect himself after a certain amount of time (years). He is also immune to poison.

Physical description
Color of skin : Lifeless white, it seems he doesn’t have blood anymore.
Eyes : As red as blood, he has dead eyes. He doesn’t show any signal of emotion.
Size : Unknown. His size varies from perspective. A person who would be afraid of him would say that his size would be around 3 and 5 meters. A narcissistic person would say that his size is between 0.50 and 1.00 meter. Any other person who has a different feeling about him would say that his size is approximatively the same as the said person’s.
Weapon : A sword. That sword is always attracted to him, and will always return to its sender. It can also lengthen and stretch itself, thus making it both a melee and long range weapon. Once the enemy targeted, the sword will stretch and lenghten itself toward that enemy.

Clothes and jewelries
Style : Unknown. It doesn’t belong to any known civilization on Earth.
Color : Varies on different events. They become red when he is agressive or in combat, blue when he is calm, green when he’s thinking on a complicated or philosophical matter, yellow when he’s being alert and cautious, purple when remembering something, black when he dies or is dead and white when he’s resurrected. Clothes can entirely change colors. For the jewelries, only jewels will do. Precious metals won’t.

Outfit
Head : A black silver-like metal crown.
Chest & bottom : Clothes of an unknown style.
Rings : A golden ring (left hand) and a silver one, both with a respective lettering of an unknown language. When asked what they mean, he answers that he won’t pronounce those words. He won’t give any explanation about it.

wow…
Dexterity = agility/speed
Constitution = endurance/tolerance