Would You Survive On A Deserted Island? (Sign ups available! - Restarted new as of 11/1/22)

I go to the beach and fish by stabbing my spear at fish.

i want to look for a sharp rock and a long stick.

@Deathpacitoast
You easily find a sharp rock in the waterfall next to your house, and you grab a stick off of the tree, as you reach for the rock you notice the water calmed down your rashes from the ivy and decide to take a bath in the river, you are now “cured” of the ivy.
You start missing your home life, even if it was just a janitor’s life it was always better than not even being sure if you’re going to be hurt by your own bed.
Hunger : little hungry
Thirst : quenched
@AgentTine
Roll : 10 - 3 (food posining) = 7
you manage to make a ball of deer skin… maybe time to try again?
You start thinking about your parents, your real parents. You start to regret leaving them all that time ago
hunger full
thirst full
@EEgaming
You go fishing with your spear
Roll: 10
you manage to catch one decent sized fish, and another smaller one that wouldn’t fill any human up, so you toss over to your cat who purrs on your leg
You think about your home life and how you’re glad you got your cat, but how you miss your home, and those neigbors even though you barley talked to them…
@RoboRomb
I’m going to put your character on pause so that he won’t starve, you can pick the game back up at any time

The sun is now over-head… you guys can’t belive it you’ve only been on this stupid island for 1 and 1/2 days, but it’s felt like weeks…

I stab the decent fish with my spear and light a fire in the firepit, then hover the fish over the fire until it’s cooked.

Action: Unravel the ball of deer skin, and using my emotions as a guide, craft some beautiful pants.

Ricardo wakes up.

He had a long dream about playing Thrive, and now he as woken up. Realising Thrive won’t come out until every last star in the universe has died out, and that he’s still on the island, he cries.

Get some wood to build a shelter.

@TheNerdInTheCorner

i want to bring my stick and rock along with me as i try to find some coconuts, or any food to survive.

Sorry my school is coming to a close and I barely have a chance to get online recently I’m going to put this game on pause for at least a couple of weeks, but then it’ll be summer break and I’ll be able to get back in the swing of things I promise

@Deathpacitoast @RoboRomb @agenttine @EEGaming
I’M DONE WITH FINALS!
Are you guys up to continue the forum game?

• Yeah!
  • Nah!
  • CAKE!

0 voters

@AgentTine

Johan

you are cured of food posining
Roll: 20
Natural Max Crit roll
This time you make the most beautiful pair of pants. They are soft and warm. You even had enough left over to make a shirt hat and shoes. They are beautiful in their condition and should have enough durability to last the entire time you’re on the island… as long as a freak incident doesn’t happen
hunger: eh could eat maybe
thirst : not to shabby
stat: N/A

@Deathpacitoast

James James

you pack up some sticks and rocks easily due to you’re awesomely average janitor skills
roll : 4
You had troble finding some extra food
Hunger : dinner time
Thirst: Has been worse
Stat: N/A

@EEGaming

Lucas

You finished cook the fish and the cat finishes up the fish you tossed him
HE MADE QUITE THE MESS THOUGH
God, It looks like he didn’t even eat it just make it’s insides go everywhere
Hunger: dinner time
Thirst: quenched
Stat: N/A

@RoboRomb

Ricardo

You cried for thirty minutes because you will not play thrive untill there isn’t a star left (and even saying that is lucky).
You try to construct an Axe to get some wood
Roll 12
The axe is made and you sucessfuly cut wood…
Roll:16
WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE
there is a waterfall right next to where you were building your house
That means that you have freshwater forever
you drink more than you really needed out of thirst
Food : could eat
Thrist : more quenched then ever has been in his life

The sun is now setting on the second day in the island (man it feels like this day lasted for 32 days :wink: )

1 Like

Action: Eat some rocks, and hope it satisfies my stomach.

I eat the cooked fish and try not to look at that mess…

Action: Construct a spear out of stone and wood, then walk over to the presumed river connected to the waterfall to gather some fish.

@AgentTine
Despite being only a bit hungry, you deside to resort to gorging yourself on rocks
Roll :16
you sucessfuly ate rocks… good luck when there coming out the other side
Hunger: Full on rocks
Thirst :smiley:
stat: probs going to be constipated later
@EEGaming
You discusted by the way your cat ate ignores the mess and goes with a “If i don’t see it it doesn’t exist” stratigy a technique usualy only used by kids, but what do I know
Roll: 12
The fish tastes avrage
Hunger: full
Thirst quenched
stats: ignoring cat’s mess
@RoboRomb
You make a spear
Roll: 4,
you do an minecrafts, you place the materials in the geniral area of eachother and expect it to somehow come together to make a spear…
Then you realise you need to try again
by the way it’s a LAKE not a RIVER get it RIGHT… Lol
Hunger Breakfast sounds good right now…
Thirst: not really a problem
@Deathpacitoast
You can join back in when ever (wo)man

I search for a river.

Action: Crush up the rocks inside of my stomach so its a bit easier.

Sorry for the delays I’m going try to consistantly update twice a week at least from now on
@EEGaming
Roll: 2
You find a small river, but then you realise it’s just made out of the fish blood from the cat… GROSS
No stat changes
@AgentTine
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I’m not sure how you plan to do that but it sounds dangorus

search for a different river

Action: Do by previous action by swallowing drills bleach hand grenades a mild laxative, of which I will find by randomly eating leaves and ferns.

1 Like

Make some breakfast and make a crafting table so I can build the damn spear.

@EEGaming
roll 10
Despite searching for a while you can not find a river
You however found Johan/Agenttine again… you thought you lost this stupid kid
No stat change
EDIT:
Luckly He offered to help you find a river
@AgentTine
You eat random leaves/herbs/whatever to try to throw up after deciding that hand grenades probibly aren’t the best option
Roll 15, the rocks bsecessfully left your system without dehyrating poisioning or making you super hungery YAY
You bumped into Lucas again… you thought you got rid of this stupid controling adult that won’t even let you borrow a spear!
No stat change
@RoboRomb
You decided that the bunnie running next to you made good dinner, and lucky for you was stuck in a bush… you heat it over a fire and dig in
you try making a spear on a crafting table
Roll : 15
ALL HAIL MINECRAFT
when you finaly rolled a 15 or higher you realised the minecraft gods smilled down on you, and blessed you, you feel inclined to start a religion but that would be blasfimy against thrive…
Hunger :good
No other stats changed