Ya'll need some of me?

(Devinalh) #1

Hi everyone, I’m new for this forum but not for the project, in fact, I follow this big dream for almost 2 years now, wishing it’s best. :smiley:
Btw, I draw, and because I love to draw animals and weird creatures, I love spore and I’m able to do textures (I do them starting from a 2D mask, I’m not the best but… maybe I’ll suffice) maybe you need some concept artist or a texture girl?
I’ve sended to you a mail some time ago… but 6 month have passed and I’m afraid it’s lost in time now…

(The Third Duke of Silly) #2

It must’ve been that they missed it.
Try contacting a developer through DM here, is what I’d do. Not sure if they would do the same.

Edit: Welcome! Read the rules 'n such.

(The Collector Of Useless Information) #3

There is a Concept Art Thread in Fan Art

what

(Devinalh) #4

I can do better than that, no offense involved.

Check them out ^^

(The Third Duke of Silly) #5

That portfolio looks amazing. I like your art style.

(The Collector Of Useless Information) #6

The best artist on the forums and the only good one that colors

(Devinalh) #7

Thanks to both of you ^^
I love colors :smiley:
Where I should put this link too?

(The Third Duke of Silly) #8

I’d recommend trying to email them again, sending the portfolio link in the email.
Or just DM.

(Devinalh) #9

It seems I can’t get the email… when I click on the link in the website, the default windows email program open up :smiley:

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #10

I smell a possible contribution to the art teaaaaam

(OrganismOverlord) #11

Holy Belgium your art style is amazing!

I wish I could draw this good.

(🔥😈🔥The Lord Of Bored🎄🎄🎄) #12

we need some devs in here!! i’ll try to get them here

(Δф - Delta Phi) #13

Graphics developers aren’t in the highest demand. This may seem disparaging, but the team’s main focus is programming.
That being said, I’m not in charge of applications. I think your art is quite good, you can do many styles, and we can always use some fresh, fully painted, concept art.

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #14

Welcome to the forums! Although the forums can be inactive at times, its still nice hanging out with tons of nice people.

(Devinalh) #15

I understand, In fact I’ve checked the main site before asking here, so I know what they need first. Unfortunately I can’t program a single thing, and my mind wont collaborate at learning it so :smiley:
The only thing I can do is help them with the little graphic abilityes I have, and because I’ve played the game I can have some good ideas, who knows?

(🔥😈🔥The Lord Of Bored🎄🎄🎄) #16

yes, sadly.
i would like to see this kind of artwork in-game.
(but we are’t at that stage yet)

(The Collector Of Useless Information) #17

I don’t think her style would fit Thrive its too realistic.

Too realistic? You do realise that thrive won’t be cartoony like Spore is.

(The Collector Of Useless Information) #19

Yes but hers look much more realistic that what we have now

(🔥😈🔥The Lord Of Bored🎄🎄🎄) #20

i’m thinking late game