A (different) forum game (its civ)

hi, this is my second forum game. you are to start as a new civilization of a species of your creation.
the rules

you get 2 votes (you can get more later).

their may be big events (in the future)--------------------------------A shout out to the players of A (evolution) forum game

2 Likes

So just describe our species and give our actions?

1 Like

yep!
(extras)

2 Likes

The Ego, a race of semi-aquatic carnivorous crustaceans with two clawed arms on the front of their body used for increased speed while running and eight legs along the rest of their body. With no eyes, they rely on their vibration sensitive shell and high pitched calls for both communication and echolocation.
The Ego are born hunters, easily able to scope out a situation and plan for pack attacks against much larger creatures as well as ‘see’ incoming attacks.

1: Develop language.
2: Create weaponry.

1 Like

The Infu:

Description

The Infusian or Infu for short are a group of mammalians creature that currently mostly live in hot and moist climate though they have been seen walking on mountainous areas.Their apperance is quite strange yet familiar to humanity,it face looks like a sloth but have teeth sutited for ominivorus life style but they aren’t like sloth,there feet had strong and fast muscles constantly working making there feet very strong,their hands is like humans but can still climb things very well, their hearing is great because they have well suited ears,they can feel just fine at the same amount as humans,they have eyes at the front of their heads but strangely have small eyes that open when they are asleep people belive that it is use for security againts predators,it can smell any rotten food that humans can’t smell and have reflexes fo certain smells like predators,food… but their brain has grown rapidly threw the last thousands of year and what came out is a intelligent yet a species which can cry,smile and create symbols and noises to understand each other.What does this mean for the infu?

Vote 1:create language
Vote 2:create tools

1 Like

Name: the inqalid
Description: they are a species of mantis like creatures
Religion: mithyioism (its pronounced my-thi-o-ism) mithyoism is similar to judaism but they belive in one main god and 6 lesser gods of the elements, one of land, one of the sun, one of the moon, one of the sea, and finally the last one of space,

Vote 1: make a village
Vote 2: make tools

1 Like

So when are we starting

1 Like

DOUBLE POST

1 Like

ok… i’m going to start soon

2 Likes

A word with only 2 civs
Will there be non player civs?

1 Like

if no-one else joins

1 Like

hi! name: Xelterens Description: humanoid black skinned carnivores with black, white or dark brown hare. Thar average height is 2.1 m Religion: there are many gods but there are three main ones: the god of death and war, the god of the sea, and the god of the skies. Some Xelterens believe certain things have magic properties.
edit: vote: stone tools and clothes

2 Likes

i’m going to start today, i hope.

2 Likes

name: Baselesk Description: 20 foot long snake with (duh) venom, camouflage, and little arms.
vote: language
vote: weapons

2 Likes

Round 1
yay! how do you like it?
@MisterMustachio

Ego

The Ego, a race of semi-aquatic carnivorous crustaceans with two clawed arms on the front of their body used for increased speed while running and eight legs along the rest of their body. With no eyes, they rely on their vibration sensitive shell and high pitched calls for both communication and echolocation.
The Ego are born hunters, easily able to scope out a situation and plan for pack attacks against much larger creatures as well as ‘see’ incoming attacks.

1: Develop language. 6 yay! your language is quite good now.
2: Create weaponry. 1 ow! you almost had to ban rocks because of the number of injures.

@PositiveTower

Infu

The Infusian or Infu for short are a group of mammalians creature that currently mostly live in hot and moist climate though they have been seen walking on mountainous areas.Their apperance is quite strange yet familiar to humanity,it face looks like a sloth but have teeth sutited for ominivorus life style but they aren’t like sloth,there feet had strong and fast muscles constantly working making there feet very strong,their hands is like humans but can still climb things very well, their hearing is great because they have well suited ears,they can feel just fine at the same amount as humans,they have eyes at the front of their heads but strangely have small eyes that open when they are asleep people believe that it is use for security against predators,it can smell any rotten food that humans can’t smell and have reflexes to certain smells like predators,food… but their brain has grown rapidly threw the last thousands of year and what came out is a intelligent yet a species which can cry,smile and create symbols* and noises to understand each other.What does this mean for the infu?

Vote 1:create language: 2 “darn it, you make no since!”
Vote 2:create tools: 3 so you can use rocks, good for you.

@Rednascar11, you were suspended, you can’t play

@MR_baybay

Xelterens

name: Xelterens Description: humanoid black skinned carnivores with black, white or dark brown hare. Thar average height is 2.1 m Religion: there are many gods but there are three main ones: the god of death and war, the god of the sea, and the god of the skies. Some Xelterens believe certain things have magic properties.

vote: stone tools: 4 good for you, you can use rocks well
vote: clothes: 2 leaves are’t comfortable

@PhoenixKid

Baselesk

name: Baselesk Description: 20 foot long snake with (duh) venom, camouflage, and little arms.

vote: language: 4 your language is good now.
vote: weapons: 3 can you use rocks? yes, good for you.

3 Likes

Poifect.
1: Continue weaponry.
2: Develop hunting techniques.

1 Like

1:Create language
2:Learn how to create medicine

1 Like

vote 1:Create language
vote 2:More weapons

vote 1:More weapons
vote 2: clothes

1 Like

I’m glad I’m bros with you and I live with you.

1 Like