A forum game: 2150

my concept is you are a person living in a neither Utopian or Dystopian future. the UN controls government stuff in the Sol System and beyond. you will try to navigate the Ecumenopolis of earth, mars, and the rest of the Sol System. you can enlist in the Space Marines, Space Navy, pretend your Han Solo, Mal, or the Fetts (ware you are going to find Mandalorian armor, i don’t know).
here is a simple sheet that you have to do:

• name:
    as well as 2 skills:
    Melee: skill in unarmed combat, as well as close range combat in general.
    Snipe: proficiency with firearms in general, good marks-person.
    Passive: non-proficiency with weapons in general. people lesson to you. you here all the gossip.
    Stealth: you are hard to spot. proficiency with stealth aiding stuff.
    Techy: non-proficiency with communication. proficiency with computers and hardware.

and also a start place:
image |Uranus2 (cropped)-1.jpg|Africa and Europe from a Million Miles Away (cropped).png|Venus-real color.jpg|
|Mars 23 aug 2003 hubble (cropped).jpg
(planet)|Uranus
(planet)|Earth
(planet)|Venus
(planet)|Mars
(Megastructure) Dyson swarm
(planet)|Mercury

Ganymede g1 true-edit1.jpg Two Halves of Titan.png Mercury in color - Prockter07-edit1.jpg Callisto (cropped)-1.jpg Io highest resolution true color (non-edit version).jpg FullMoon2010 (cropped)-1.jpg
(moon of Jupiter) Ganymede
(moon of Jupiter) Titan
(moon of Jupiter) Io
(moon of Jupiter) Callisto
(moon of Earth) Luna
Europa-moon.jpg Triton Voyager 2.jpg Nh-pluto-in-true-color 2x JPEG-edit.jpg Titania (moon) color, edited.jpg PIA07763 Rhea full globe5.jpg Voyager 2 picture of Oberon.jpg

(moon of Jupiter)|Triton
(moon of Neptune)|Pluto
(Kuiper belt object)|Titania
(moon of Uranus)|Rhea
(moon of Saturn)|Oberon
(moon of Uranus)|Iapetus
(moon of Saturn)||Europa
|Charon in Color (HQ).jpg|PIA00040 Umbrielx2.47.jpg|Color Image of Ariel as seen from Voyager 2.jpg|Dione color south.jpg|PIA18317-SaturnMoon-Tethys-Cassini-20150411.jpg|PIA19562-Ceres-DwarfPlanet-Dawn-RC3-image19-20150506.jpg|Vesta full mosaic.jpg|
|Charon
(moon of Pluto)|Umbriel
(moon of Uranus)|Ariel
(moon of Uranus)|Dione
(moon of Saturn)|Tethys
(moon of Saturn)|Ceres
(belt asteroid)|Vesta
(belt asteroid)|
|PIA17202-SaturnMoon-Enceladus-ApproachingFlyby-20151028-cropped.jpg|PIA18185 Miranda's Icy Face.jpg|Proteus Voyager 2 cropped.jpg|Mimas PIA12568.jpg|Hyperion in natural colours.jpg|Phoebe cassini.jpg|PIA12714 Janus crop.jpg|
|Enceladus
(moon of Saturn)|Miranda
(moon of Uranus)|Proteus
(moon of Neptune)|Mimas
(moon of Saturn)|Hyperion
(moon of Saturn)|Phoebe
(moon of Saturn)|Janus
(moon of Saturn)|
|PIA09813 Epimetheus S. polar region.jpg|Rosetta triumphs at asteroid Lutetia.jpg|Prometheus 12-26-09a.jpg|PIA21055 - Pandora Up Close (cropped).jpg|(253) mathilde crop.jpg|Leading hemisphere of Helene - 20110618.jpg|243 Ida large.jpg|
|Epimetheus
(moon of Saturn)|Lutetia
(belt asteroid)|Prometheus
(moon of Saturn)|Pandora
(moon of Saturn)|Mathilde
(belt asteroid)|Helene
(moon of Saturn)|Ida
(belt asteroid)|
|Phobos colour 2008.jpg|Deimos-MRO.jpg|
(moon of Mars)|Deimos
(moon of Mars)|Phobos

you get 1 action per tern. your starting pak is: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, skirts, diapers, what ever, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 1000c (1c = 0.50$ or 0.44 euro)

2 Likes

Name: No name(not your business)
Snipe
Stealth
Start on Mars

how are you going to get a job? unless you anonymously smuggle or assassinate.

my sniper rifle can be VERY convincing at times
aka death threats and any attempt to kill me ends up killing two peple

2 Likes

well, you don’t have a sniper rifle, that would cost all of your money.

hmmmm, WORTH IT(may i buy a sniper rifle costing all my money please?)

1 Like

ok, but we have to wait for more people.

How many people are you looking for?

umm… 3 to 5 or until Dec 20.

1 Like

maybe our other game since it runs slowly might be intrested in doing two at once

1 Like

yes, lets do that.
you know what? i’ll do the pre-game stuff now.

2 Likes

Round: pre-game
9:00 am, Thursday, Jan, 2150

No name

News:
“hello, i’m Marry Dolores, and you are lessening to Martian State News. Today’s news is on the growing unrest in the UN. Secretary General Fredrick Boner, says:” “Arguments about the secession of Proxima Centauri are getting out of hand. i’m trying to keep the peace, but theirs only so much i can do.” “well, it sounds like things in the UN are going from bad to worse. in other news the election is in 2 weeks, an someone rely doesn’t want Thomson Young to be elected as part of the Martian Senate, their was ANTHER attempt on hes live. Emily S. Clark resonantly overtook Edward A. Thon as leading Martian Representative. Thank you for watching Martian State News.”
HP: 14/14
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, skirts, diapers, what ever, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 1000c.

kamajareun

News:
“hello, i’m Jon Dola, and you are lessening to Enceladun Provencal News. Today’s news is on the growing unrest in the UN. Secretary General Fredrick Boner, says:” “Arguments about the secession of Proxima Centauri are getting out of hand. i’m trying to keep the peace, but theirs only so much i can do.” “well, it sounds like things in the UN are are just getting worse. in other news the election is of coerce in 2 weeks. The robing in South pole city has reached an all time hi. If you are watching this you are, Enceladun Provencal News.”
HP: 8/8
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 diapers, 1 little jacket, 1000c.

Solo Man

News:
“hello, i’m Larry Kesmark, and you are lessening to Venusian State News. Today’s news is on the growing unrest in the UN. Secretary General Fredrick Boner, says:” “Arguments about the secession of Proxima Centauri are getting out of hand. i’m trying to keep the peace, but theirs only so much i can do.” “well, it sounds like things in the UN are getting quite bad. in other news the election is of coerce in 2 weeks. We are 28% into the terraforming project, which meens we overtook Mars. Thank you for watching, Venusian State News.”
HP: 15/15
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 1000c.

1 Like

I go out and buy a sniper rifle.

1 Like

name: kamajareun
skills: Melee, Snipe
start place: Enceladus
what kinds of gun do we have?

i’ll give you both a gun list:
ionic discharger: 5-11 damage, 20 shots, 800c first-hand, 745c second-hand.
lite pistol: 4-10 damage, 12 shots, 770c first-hand, 738c second-hand.
big pistol: 5-12 damage, 11 shots, 792c first-hand, 765c second-hand.
sniper rifle T400 :6-16 damage 12 shots, 1010c first-hand, 950c second-hand.
sniper rifle T500: 6-17 damage 13 shots, 1052c first-hand, 1002c second-hand.
ARC 1: 8-16 damage 20 shots, 1020c first-hand, 962c second-hand.
and more:
rifle size ionic discharger: 7-13 damage, 22 shots, 1025c first-hand, 990c second-hand.
pocket knife: 4-10 damage, cost 72c.
big knife: 4-12 damage, 100c first-hand, 85c second-hand.
and non weapons, clothing:
space suit: armorer rating: bad, 100 lb, 450c first-hand, 400c second-hand.
Kevlar vest: armorer rating: good, 45 lb, 430c first-hand, 390c second-hand.
Vehicles:
motorcycle: speed: 80/70 mph, carrying max: 300 lb, 1700c first-hand, 1060c second-hand
glider: speed: 70/65 mph, carrying max: 120 lb, 1300c first-hand, 1000c second-hand
Better vehicles:
space plane: 6942/6936 mph, carrying max: 1.2 tons, space-worthy: yes, battle-worthy: no, but it’s not that hard to add guns, 15000c first-hand, 14000c second-hand
space… car… thing: 75/70 mph, carrying max: 400 lb, space-worthy: no, battle-worthy: no, but it’s not that hard to add guns, 5000c first-hand, 3000c second-hand
space ships:
trans-orbital shuttle:9000/8550 mph, carrying max: 1.6 tons, space-worthy: duh, battle-worthy: no, but it’s not that hard to add guns, 45000c first-hand, 40000c second-hand.
generic freighter :12000/11800 mph, carrying max: 10 tons, space-worthy: duh, battle-worthy: no, but it’s not that hard to add guns, 130,000c first-hand, 100,000c second-hand.
Older Fast attack craft: 12000/11800 mph, carrying max: 10 tons, space-worthy: duh, battle-worthy: yep*, 130,000c first-hand, 100,000c second-hand.

Older Fast attack craft

PDCs: 3 M3 PDC turrets.
guns: 2 M-class slug-batterys
pic: yay!

1 Like

i will go for the Sniper rifle T 400 for my second-hand

1 Like

is there like a dirt cheap knife i could have for my first hand?

1 Like

first-hand and second-hand meens if the thing has been used.

1 Like

got yeah i go to gun will instead of good will and i buy a used gun(sniper rifle t 400

1 Like

Buy a ionic discharger, second-hand. Then go rob a toy shop of all their baby toys and cash.

1 Like