A forum game: 2150

name: Solo Man
Melee, Techy.
start place: Venus

2 Likes

big knife, second-hand. join the Space Navy.

2 Likes

Round: 1, yay!!
10:00 am, Thursday, Jan 1, 2150

No name

News: see pre-game.
HP: 15/15
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, skirts, diapers, what ever, sniper rifle T400, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 50c.

umm

kamajareun

HP: 8/8
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 diapers, 1 little jacket, ionic discharger, x1 dum doll,
345c.

10: thay din’t get your face, you din’t get a lot. gain: 90c, x1 dum doll.

Solo Man

location: Sky City, Venus. Start: Sky City Recruitment Center. Finish: Navy Lane, Sky City.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, 1 sweatshirt jacket, big knife, 915c.

12: Recruitment Guy: “hello, now can i help you?”
Solo Man: “i will join the Space Navy now.”
Recruitment Guy: “OK. You’ll have to go thru here. can you fill out this form for me first?”

cut-scene

Recruitment Guy 2: you are eligible for basic training, an then service as a Ensign. It will not pay well, but it has benefits.
Solo Man: “OK. i will go train now.”

2 Likes

thanks.
vote: go to training, train.

2 Likes

yay!
walk in to a drug store. shoot the security cams. then say: “Put your hands, feet, and buts ware i can see them. And if i see anyone trying to call 911, thay die!” then proceed with taking all the C’s.

1 Like

I then go try to steal a Older Fast Attack Craft if i see anything, by sniping anyone i see not saying a word, a pure infiltration of the ship. I will strike fear into the sky. I am my own man.

Round: 2
1:00 pm, Thursday, Jan 1, 2150

@TheNerdInTheCorner

No name

location: Olympus Mons, Mars. Start: Olympus Mons Ship Center. Finish: Mars, Older Fast Attack Craft.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, skirts, diapers, what ever, sniper rifle T400, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 50c.
piloting: Older Fast Attack Craft, damaged.

12: You see a Older Fast Attack Craft. Someone is walking out of the cargo door. BANG!
One dead, one to go. you sneak tord the door. bang! bang! bang! You drop to the concrete floor.
bang! bang! Roll, BANG! should be good. (siren wails) or not. you get in to the ship.
then 3 people with machine guns and a rocket launcher. bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! bang!
the billets have no effect. you light up the PCD’s. ratatatatatatatatata!!! you mow them down.
one of them launched a rocket before there death. BOOM!! half your engine was destroyed.
you fly away, in successes.

@MR_baybay

kamajareun

location: South pole, Enceladus. Start: that Walgreens on 3rd street. Finish: 3rd street, South Pole City.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 diapers, 1 little jacket, ionic discharger, x1 dum doll,
745c.

12: “Put your hands, feet, and buts ware i can see them. And if i see anyone trying to call 911, thay die!”
beep, bee- BANG! “you die!” run run run. gain: 400c

@PhoenixKid

Solo Man

location: Sky City, Venus. Start: Navy Lane, Sky City . Finish: Navel Training Center, Sky City.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, 1 sweatshirt jacket, big knife, 915c.

14: Welcome, person 1 “how can i help?”
Solo Man: “time to train." person 1 “if you have the documents we can go to the classrooms.”

cut-scene

person 1: “it’s time for me to go, good luck.” person 2: “welcome! there are some mandatory class’s. let’s get to it.”
Solo Man: “let’s train."

cut-scene, training.

i find a very abandoned place on mars to land the ship, and then i land it. I name the ship the biennium eagle. I loot the ship of any coins treasures (I’m still keeping the ship[working]) Afterwords I attempt to see if i could try to fix the engine
Edit:
The Biennium Eagle has NO correspondence to the Millennium Falcon.

follow in the steps of my brethren and steel a Fast Attack Craft, you know cute my way in, shoot the people, yay

spend my money on a apartment, and a Cheese Berger.

Round: 3
5:00 pm, Thursday, Jan 1, 2150

@TheNerdInTheCorner

No name

HP: 15/15 status: hungry+thirsty.
location: Mars, The Biennium Eagle. Start: Mars, The Biennium Eagle. Finish: South pole, Mars.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, skirts, diapers, what ever, sniper rifle T400, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 150c.
piloting: The Biennium Eagle, damaged: Start: 40/ 50 Finish:42/50 hp?, low fuel.

you fly away the Ship Center, in successes.

cut-scene

You land, with low fuel, in a some-what abandoned part of the South pole. While searching the ship you find: x1 small pant bucket, x1 pant-brush, x1 Xtra Strong Duct-Tape¼ rolls, x2 600ml bottles of water, 100c. the interior has, x2 bunk-beds x6 crash-couch’s, x1 cramped bath-room. You pant The Biennium Eagle on the side. Then use the tape to do some vary minor fixing.

@MR_baybay

kamajareun

location: South pole, Enceladus. Start: South pole City Ship Center. Finish: Enceladus, Older Fast Attack Craft.
745c.
piloting: Older Fast Attack Craft, damaged: Start: 50/ 50 Finish:47/50 hp?

kamajareun: “Goo goo gaga!" Someone: “you can’t be here! wares your par-” Bang! ahh!! kamajareun: “good! is my ship now!" walk walk walk. Bang! kamajareun: “hay!” Bang! kamajareun: “yay! it’s mine now!” you get in to the ship. no one is watching, Its just too good to be t-. ratatatatatatatatata!!! enforcement drones! you light up the PCD’s. ratatatatatatatatata!!! one down! the other one is retreating. lets see what this baby can do! BANG!!! KAPOW!!
you fly away, you don’t like enforcement drones.

@PhoenixKid

Solo Man

HP: 15/15 status: thirsty.
location: Sky City, Venus. Start: Navy Lane, Sky City . Finish: Navel Training Center, Sky City.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, 1 sweatshirt jacket, big knife, 40c.

Landlord “Welcome, how can i help?”
Solo Man: “1 cheep apartment." Landlord “my 2 cheapest apartments are: 870c per month the interior has, x1 beds x1 mini-fridge x2 old chars, x1 cramped bath-room. and 810c per month, the interior has, x1 beds x1 chars, x1 cramped bath-room.” Solo Man: “870c, i go get burger now."

cut-scene

McDonald’s person 1: “welcome to my McDonald’s, how can i help you?” Solo Man: “1 cheese burger."
McDonald’s person 1: “1 cheese burger, is their anything else?" Solo Man: “thanks for the burger.“no.”
McDonald’s person 1: “that will be, 10c please.” Solo Man: “thanks for the burger.”

cut-scene, eating.

go home, on the way find some water. once i get home use my micro-wave to make hot water. after drinking the hot water i go to sleep
 Zzz
 :sleeping: Zzz
 :sleeping:

I eat the apple and i drink the water. i want to see if i can fill up some fuel for 150Cs somewhere. I refill one of my waters in the sink.

oh
 the Apple smartwatch is like a phone.

oh gosh XD i just realised that it was a smart watch (i’m the smartest guy ever
XD) anyway, i guess i’m going hungry for a little longer

go to Titan, get food, water, and wallets.

Round: 4
9:00 pm, Thursday, Jan 1, 2150

@TheNerdInTheCorner

No name

HP: 15/15 status: hungry.
location: Mars, Food Water Fuel . Start: Mars, The Biennium Eagle . Finish: South pole, Mars.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, skirts, diapers, what ever, sniper rifle T400, x1 small pant bucket, x1 pant-brush, x1 Xtra Strong Duct-TapeÂź rolls, x1 600ml bottles of water, 1 sweatshirt jacket, 150c.
piloting: The Biennium Eagle , damaged: Start: 40/ 50 Finish:42/50 hp?, low fuel.

after checking the nav computer, you fly north-east.

cut-scene

you heer the engines consume the last of your fuel. thankfully you make it. person: “welcome to Food Water Fuel, haw can i help you?” No name: “10 lb of reactor pellets, please now.” person: “um
 we have low refine pellets, 152c, hi-refine pellets, 200c, and thorium pellets, 175c.” :belgium:! lets hope they don’t have security cams, or bullet-proof vests. you drink a bottle of water. person: “you look hungry, we have cheep food.” what will you do?

@MR_baybay

Kamajareun

location: South pole, Enceladus. Start: South pole City Ship Center. Finish: Enceladus, Older Fast Attack Craft.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 diapers, 1 little jacket, ionic discharger, x1 dum doll, x3 600ml bottles of water, x2 granola bars, x1 formula package.
825c.
piloting: Older Fast Attack Craft, damaged: Start: 50/ 50 Finish:47/50 hp?

you finally get the auto-pilot working. kamajareun: “let kamajareun try the voice controls. go to Titan, computer”

cut-scene

it was one bumpy ride. but you’re their, with no fuel. you step out, onto the docking ramp.
person: “welcome to Food Water Fuel, how can i
” kamajareun: “hands, and wallets, ware i can see them”

cut-scene, steeling

gain: x3 600ml bottles of water, x2 granola bars, x1 formula package, 80c.
your out of fuel, you can’t leave. you have to hide. yawn
 you’re tiered.

@PhoenixKid

Solo Man

HP: 15/15 status: thirsty.
inventory: 1 Apple smartwatch, 2 T-shirts 2 pares of pants, 1 sweatshirt jacket, big knife, 40c.

McDonald’s person 1: “thank you for coming, see you around.” Solo Man: “bye. oh, theirs the water fountain.”
fill fill fill

cut-scene

cook cook cook, sluuurp ow! sluuurp ow! it’s bedtime! yawn

cut-scene, sleeping

2 Likes

correction: I would NEVER say please

anyways
i say yeah i’m hungry but i don’t have enough money, i need fuel more, but i am 2c short of the price, do you think you could cut me some slack and give me low refine pellets for 150c and good food you pay for 
 by the way
 i litteraly murdered :wink: for this ship
 and enjoyed it
 You should keep that in mind before replying

2 Likes

wake up, train. try to get a job.

find a way to steel fuel. and then name my ship the Millennial Hawk.

1 Like