A New live! - Nervilla!

its interesting choice to split the gut to make it cavity, lets see soon what the RNG say about that

and u and @teaking, u want to name ur сreature or let me the choice?

ill let you choose the name

1 Like

I would like to join

i add the info later

TIME: LATER

NEW ORGANS:
Better Nervous System
Bilateral Symmetry

1 Like

I guess I will join as well.

Ill start as a flat worm with a selenideron and I will get a better digestive system and eyespots.

am I missing anything? you can choose the name.

1 Like

No, u not missing anything, u great

I suppose I can be on the waiting list if there isn’t more room for any more people to join. This seems like an interesting game.

1 Like

In fact, there is one more place, you can join, in total there were 6, I have full free time now, I can add another one.

As pumpkin said, can i join the waiting list?

yes, no problem, i add u to the waiting list

1 Like

I’ll name mine when it has more defining features. You can name it for now.

1 Like

I thought a lot, what to do for my creature. I suggest 3 creatures!
First will be symbiotic organisms (with the cyanobacteriums).
They get: a thick keratinized layer of cells on the body surface to live right on surface of water, maybe even on ground, selenide plastid. They also strive for an inactive lifestyle.
Second will be more active. They get 6 pseudolegs (like tardigrade’s legs), which are product of the analogue of muscles.
And third get the sensitive villi and little tail, which with they can swim fastet.
First clade- reitkelija alku (maybe, hhyyrylainen will estimate)
Second - animalcule esivanhempi
Third - tunteva hiukset
Question: will there be any bioms?
Also, if these changes are big, i can change it soon

its what I call a thought, a serious one :open_mouth:
first for the question: yes, it will be, but now its less critical (we right now in the photic zone, its kind of biome)

and secondly: we still dont have some musles (yet), soo they still dont have any true form of movement, but its possible for the one of the mutation and follow up by some movement form (like pseudolegs, basic one)
and we dont have any segmentation (yet), soo we cant soo mush afore any true body part(like tail)
I truly like the first one, symbiotic early life will be true intresting, and amasing .

1 Like

Ok…
Then last two creatures will be deleted. Instead of them i will create creature with little teeth, which are simply keratinized outgrowths near to mouth. They can help with protection (against other creatures), help to get more plants under the dust, maybe, some species will be predators…
Why not?
Name for this clade - animacule esianhempi

1 Like

np, its keratinized outgrowths near the mouth like teeth mutation. I miss something?

1 Like

Here it came: The first round:
I will start relatively simple, I will show them progress and improve.
I think my booklet is still a bit messy, I’ll fix it soon.

Round 1
New lives began to emerge, and not only did they just emerge, they also really prospered: they filled every visible niche, even if they were really small, it’s a success story!

@TeaKing:
outcome:
More neurons - 5
Photoreceptive cells - 8
Total: 6.5 - Successful (Round Up)

To this species comes a new lineage of a strange little creature that likes to lie on the ground and produce its own food, it uses its well-developed light receptors to detect when there is light and when to filter food at night.

Name: Noviplatus Cogitare
Condition: LC
Traffic: None
Food type: Passive filtration at night, uses selenide plastid as a source of energy
Estimated location: photic zone
Size: 0.15mm

@Evolution4Weak
outcome:
Better nervous system - 10
Bilateral symmetry - 9
Total: 9.5 - Dramatic advantage

This species is one of the most advanced nervous systems of this period! However, being relatively simple, there are not many things that contribute to it right now. But, that does not stop him from being successful

Name: Animalcule Videtomnia
Food type: Passive filter
Size: 0.12 mm

@OoferDoofer
outcome:
Better digestive system - 10
Eyespots - 10
Total: 10 Dramatic advantage
This species is the most successful of all, with the best digestive ability of this period and with the ability to see excellent (relatively) is what gave it the ability to be dominant.

Name: Selanimus Tenues
Movement: None
Size: 0.25 mm
I still can’t believe this is what came out

@Gotor
outcome:
Keratinzed outgrow - 7
Total - 7 successful

This species has created a kind of keratin layer around the mouth opening, helping it to filter a little better, dig in and also if necessary, protect itself, reflexively.

Name: Animacule Esianhempi
Movement: None
Size: 0.1 mm

@Deathwake
outcome:
Tentacle feeder-8
Pocket gut-8
Total: 8 - Successful

This species focused on developing greater efficiency and capacity of food, this development was particularly successful, especially since it has eating arms that collect more food from the water. And cavity of fluids, which do not know a subtle role.

Name: Selanimus rotundum
Size: 0.2 mm

nervilla 1 round
Everything is quiet at the moment, but that will change soon …

Because of the prosperity, for the next round you can choose 3 more mutations (my recommendation: segmentation), and maybe let the gods of the RNG give some comfort to the next round.

Yes, it’s not the most interesting stage at the moment, but see where that progresses.
I have a feeling I missed something, I would love for you to say if I missed something and I will fix it soon.
Of course, open to reviews.

1 Like

Segmentation. Bilateral symmetry. Muscle around pockets to form a simple hydrostatic skeleton. Edit: I’ll segment into a head, abdomin and several thoraxis.

1 Like

How many actions/mutations do we have?

ill get: bilateral symmetry, better nervous system, and muscles

1 Like

3 mutations for this round

Mutation 1: Eyespots
Mutation 2: Better Digestive System
Mutation 3: Segmentation

1 Like