A New live! - Nervilla!

Wait. I wanted to have 2 species: symbiotic organism and with creatinine"teeth"

I miss it, i soo sry:

Outcome:

symbiotic organisms-8
thick keratinized layer – 8
Total - 8 successful
This species has been able to create symbiosis with cyanobacteria, and if a layer of chitin, it is very common in this world.

Name: reitkelija alku
Condition: LC
Movement: none
Food type: Photosynthesis of cyanobacteria and selenide plastid
Estimated location: photic zone
Size: 0.15 mm

nervilla 1 round fix

i know i miss something, I soo sry… i soo messy

u still dont have any muscle to make it move for now. sry

ok then, ill change my mutation to evolving muscles

1 Like

Nothing to fear. Humans often like doing mistakes.
Later will be creatures

1 Like

You’re right, I was a little scared for a second

1 Like

Mutation 1: Segmentation’
Mutation 2: Gut
Mutation 3: Tentacle feeders

I dont know how i was so lucky

1 Like

idk either, u lucky :smiley:

1 Like

First: reitkelija alku.
Mutations:
New type of cells, which will be specialized to store the hydrogen selenide. So, to escape the toxic effect they will have special lipid, which consists of membrane of this type of cells.
Think, this mutation is actually hard so the result should be bad with bigger chance.
Actually, they can go nearer to bottom, where it isn’t much not selenide, not light.
After can appear brown, red “algae”.
Name: reitkelija ruskea
It would be cool, if you add dependence of luck to difficulty.
Second: reitkelija alku
Mutations: some cells start to convert in long “hyphas” which help to stay on substrate, take more water and selenide.
With this they get an opportunity of not limited growing by “investigation” of telomerase and gemmation
Name: lishainik pervy
Third: Animacule Esianhempi
Mutations: segmentation of body for head and abdomen. On the last appeared many flagellums, which help to move as it wants. With it, on head appeared two medium (near to 0,02mm) “fins”. They help to use undercurrent as they want.
Name: Plovets Odin

1 Like

And where is the continue?

i unforenatly sick right now, i hope tomorrow i will continue

1 Like

Oh, recover. And it’s nothing serious, simple curious
Hope, you are ok

i have the format almost ready, i just have a little fever, that all, i will recover by tomorrow, i hope

1 Like

get better soon and hope you dont have (insert name of pandemic)!

1 Like

I feel better now (compared to my cat who probably got infected from me) (it was probably the flu).
Here we are back for round 2!

Life has begun to take on extraordinary forms, some of them better, and the actor has a hard time surviving in the cruel race of nature.

Round 2:

@Deathwake

Segmentation(head, abdomin and several thoraxis)-7
Bilateral symmetry-5
Muscle to hydrostatic skeleton-5
total: 5.6 - no effect

With the development of the hydrostatic skeleton and the distinct division of the head, abdomen and a small amount of thoraxis, it contributed to his survival and passing these while only other women recovered from the competition.

Name: Selanimus Pidum
Traffic: None
Food type: Passive filter
Size: 0.31 mm

@Evolution4Weak
Eyespots-3
Better Digestive System-2
Segmentation-3

total: 2.6 - Not very successful

Despite his past success, he seems to have a hard time holding out, he has a slightly better digestive system and also an ability to see better, so it does not seem to help him.

Name: Animalcule Provectus
Condition: NT
Momvenet: None
Size: 0.10 mm

@Gotor
hydrogen selenide storage - 1

Although with an extraordinary invention, it did not help him compete and tried to survive against the tougher competitors

Name: reitkelija ruskea
Condition: CR
Size: 0.13 mm

long “hypas” - 10

Compared to his previous father, he is more successful in that he uses hyphas to extract food and substances from the water, so he becomes one of the most successful of this period.

Name: lishainik pervy
Size: 0.26 mm

segmentation (flagellums in body and “fins” in head) - 8

If the separation between the body and the head and maximum movement, he was able to swim successfully, even it is not effective enough, but it is good enough.

Name: Plovets Odin
Movement: Primitive swimming if flagellums
Food type:Passive filter
Size: 0.22 mm

@OoferDoofer
Segmentation-1
Gut-1
Tentacle feeders-4
total: 2 - burden

Even with the astronomical success in the past, it has helped him deal with all the competition created around him. Even with new ways to get the most out of it, he has a hard time standing up to his competitors.

Name: Selanimus Armamulta
Condition: VU
Movement: None
Size: 0.26 mm

@TeaKing
bilateral symmetry-2
better nervous system-3
muscles-9
total:4.6 - not effect

Although his nervous system was perfected, it did not contribute much to him compared to the newly created muscle tissue, which allowed him to move a little.

Name: Noviplatus Serpentium
Movement: Primitive crawling
Food type: Passive filtration at night, uses selenide plastid as a source of energy
Size: 0.18mm

Compared to the previous time, it seems that many have not been able to cope so much, but those here, it seems that only success awaits them, if they manage to survive.
Let choose 3 more mutations for the next round.
Change is starting to happen soon, get ready.

I arranged the document better now, now it’s easier for me to keep track of everything
But for those who have more than one, can it be limited to three? It’s a little hard for me to keep track of everything.

Of course, reviews for those who have

1 Like

Mutation 1: Real Muscles
Mutation 2: Better Nervous System
Mutation 3: Defenses

1 Like

what kind for defense u wish?

Maybe i become poisonous

1 Like

np, poisonous as defense :grin:

1:Split some hydrostatic skeleton off and flood with a cobalt pigment (simple blood). This is the precursor to all circulatory systems, and should increase my max size.
2: Adapt my skeleton to be more effective, adding hydrostatic tubing to my tenticals and attaching muscles to my skeleton to help me move.
3: improving my nervous system. If I can choose instincts they will be: if no abnormal stimuli swim aimlessly, beating tenticals to help in eating. If light stimuli angle tenticals to move around estimated source of stimuli. If heavy stimuli beat cilla and ripple body to move forward and use tenticals to face away from the stimuli.

1 Like

Develop a blood system, especially now it was great, and also will triple your size with luck (1 it was only 10% and 10 will be 350% of your current size),
to pigment blood type cobalt it will be a cool idea (its not degrades in light?)
You have enough neurons for simple behavior, so it is possible.

1 Like