Achievements

JP is proud of you: evolve a velociraptor-like creature
Hello darkness, my old friend: Play as a creature in the night
SFIA is proud of you: build your first space habitat

1 Like

We are the Gods: Ascend as a extremely spiritualistic empire and seed life in 10 planets afterwards, then make them worship you.

Life Will Go On: Have you home planet completely decimated by a spacefaring empire while in late industrial, and survive

Larger than life: Evolve a species larger than 75 feet tall, and ascend

1 Like

New names: {“Raise the bar!”, “Resist against the Combine!”}

2 Likes

Is time to monkee: evolve a chimp
Kong is here: evolve a gorilla
Dr Zaius, Dr Zaius: evolve an orangutan
Did you think this was a joke?: in society stage, conquer a nation bigger than yours.
You thought this was a “David vs Goliath” situation: in society stage, conquer a nation smaller than yours.
Your lack of imagination disturbs me: evolve a human-like creature

1 Like

Some new ideas: (Been listening to a bit too much music, likely)

Space stage:

• I touched the fire: Have a ship travel through the atmosphere of a star and return intact.
  • And I felt the burning on my skin: Create a colony on a star.

Society into Industrial:

• The night is bitter cold: Create a functional colony on a polar ice cap.
  • When I need you the most I go unnoticed: Cause a newborn colony to fail by ignoring all calls for help.

Aware:

• My shadow’s the only one that walks beside me: As a social animal, spend a significant portion of your lifespan alone.
  • To know I’m still alive: As a social animal, be the only survivor of your pack/herd/colony and live a full lifespan.

Multicellular:

• Think I’m addicted to your light: As a cave dwelling creature, evolve to become a heliophile (sun loving organism, need not be photosynthetic).
  • I’m surrounded by your embrace: As a ground bound heliophile, evolve to fly.
3 Likes

You find it!!: Discovers Mars
The red menace: colonize Mars
Red is menaced: terraform Mars
Invasion of the others: fill Mars with lifeforms that come from your Homeplanet
Native is best: fill Mars with lifeforms that come from Earth
That’s wasn’t supposed to happened: Uplift humans in Mars
Stop messing with this game!!: Uplift humans in Earth first and then on Mars
Let me guess, your favorite novel is WOTW?: Uplift humans in Earth first and then uplift other creature on Mars
10000 points for Gryffindor: reach the awakening stage as a hexapod creature with feathered wings
10000 points for Hufflepuff: evolve a creature that can inflate itself
10000 points for Ravenclaw: evolve a crow-like creature
10000 points for Slytherin: reach the awakening stage as a creature without arms and legs.

Why would you think earth and Mars would exist in Thrive?

I don’t know, maybe they are easter eggs that only appear in one of 100 games.

I mean I hope that can be implemented, it just seems unlikely. I like the Easter egg idea though.

1 Like

Explain why we have a Fermi paradox: find another civilization in a stellar system near to yours.
You are the answer for the Fermi paradox: eliminate another civilization in the nearest stellar system.
Biblaridion is going to sue us: create a planet of giant spiders and jumping squids.

1 Like

This isn’t Spore: Evolve an animal-like cell
Or maybe it is: Gain awareness as an animal-like cell

2 Likes

Why i’m hearing boss music?: fight against a creature bigger than yours
Are you kidding me?: ascend as a human or a human-like creature
Lovecraftian universe: ascend as a octopus-like creature
I’m naked: don’t invent clothes
Simearth reference: discover a planet where dinosaurs and mammals coexist

1 Like

Why everything evolving into crab? - Evolve into a Crab-like creature

Wait, he speaks? - Reach the tribal stage as a slime-like creature

Learn to fly before you walk - Develop power Flight before you ascend to the ground (like Flish from the “the future its wild”)

It over? So soon? - Extinct at the microbial stage in mass extinction from a non-biological event

We are one, We are all! - Ascend as a Eusociality Creature

4 Likes

Stop that train: In industrial stage, watch a train gone wild without a pilot.
The Deep Impact would cause an Armageddon: In industrial stage, find an asteroid or comet that is going to crash into your planet.
Searching for a friend for the end of the world in Greenland: In industrial stage, watch that asteroid or comet crash into your planet.
I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing: In industrial stage, stop that asteroid or comet or deviated from its path.

1 Like

Inconceivable!: form a plot to start a war for political gain while someone else trys to do the same while one independent outlaw ruins both of your plans.

Overkill is my favorite kind of kill: use nuclear weapons to solve a totally mundane problem.

The great emu war: mobilise your nations army to deal with a infestation of non-predatory non-dangerous pests, and loose.

If brute force isn’t working you aren’t using enough of it: rearrange a solar system to suit your needs without using superscience technologies.

Dyson dilemma: reach ascension and truly thrive without making any mark observable by a lower tech species.

Space opera: unlock all superscience techs without undertaking any megaprojects, and live only on planets.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I saw this thread, brings back memories… some I’d rather not have.

Nature’s Luck: Avoid 5 mass extinction events without dying.

“I like those odds.”: Get yourself into a fight where at least 6 organisms are after you and win.

Pure Precision: Kill three organisms by only striking them critically

4 Likes

Limu Emu : Domesticate an emu-like species and make them appear in a comms related media.

Comms means communications btw.

1 Like

Sci-fi classic: Try and fly a spacecraft without propellant

1 Like

Dean drive: make a reactionless drive that turns rotation into linear movement.

Dean dangerous: have 7 or more conspiracies at once.

President Dean: have a society ruled by the academia.

Deany Dean: get all Dean achievements, including this one. How.

We can be heroes: in any stage, save a creature that is in danger
The Killing Star is here: use a relativistic missile for the first time

3 Likes