Analysis of the Thrive conspiracy iceberg

i just thought itd be a fun idea

Maybe in a few years, when the iceberg gets fuller.

To be honest, in this iceberg, a lot of facts have more to do with forums and the community than with the game itself.

1 Like

In truth they’re one and the same.
And we definitely need to add the Pandora Horizon series.
That was a massive chunk of forum culture while it was ongoing.

Also in this iceberg it was necessary to add, the upcoming war of the Revolutionary and Banana cults

Soon™

how can you build a nuclear reactor to smelt underwater when you can’t smelt steel and iron in the first place

what happened on march, 9, 2023?

Nothing has happened on March 9, 2023. And I’m not sure if such date even exists.

Denial does no work when you are in the nile. Just tell me what happened , I am seriously out of the loop.

1 Like

Nothing happened on March 9th because March 9th doesn’t exist. The date goes from March 8th to March 10th.

If you really want to know check the misc thread v2 posts around that date.

that’s most of what i did

is one sentence story building on there, how about the many miscellanias talk that dont deserves new threads?

I haven’t been here for a long time?
But okay, prepare your microbes editor, make your cells resistant to cold and darkness because we are diving into the depths of the second version of the iceberg

ADMIN reminds you almost all topics related to what was on the forums and community will not be affected!

Estuary

These topics have already been dealt with in the version of the first review of the iceberg.

Multicellular stage - This is the second stage in Thrive, in turn, it is divided into early multicellularity (Still 2D) and macroscopic (3D).
Thrive subreddit (Sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/thrive/ https://www.reddit.com/r/ThriveU8PCivsPipeline/new/) - Thrive has an official subreddit, as well as a second but fan-made one… in which people discuss underwater civilizations and plantoid civilizations
Thrive R/place - Idk
Thrive Wiki (Sources: http://thrivegame.wikidot.com/ Thrive Developer Wiki) - Thrive has a developer wiki where you can find information of interest to you. Thrive also had an older version of the wiki, (wikidot) which is no longer relevant.
Tidepool
These topics were covered in the first version of the iceberg analysis
House made of cells - This probably refers to the fact that metal fragments (in microbe stage) can be moved, and thanks to this you can build a “house”, Or it refers to the fact that you can try to create a large colony of eukaryotes that will be a kind of home.
Old Oliveriver Soundtrack - it’s hard for me to say something, but for understanding, just listen to the old themes that Oliver created for Thrive.
5 diffrent ways to get Thrive - 1. Download Thrive launcher from github (free), 2. Buy the game on Steam, 3.Buy game on Itch.Io. 4.Compile your version of Thrive. (free and you can have a devbuilds without patreon, but needs some techical skills) 5. IDK
Fossils and Thrivepedia - If you’ve played the latest version of Thrive then you know what it is.
Belgium - any Thrive fan on the forums knows what it is, given that only the inhabitants of the forums will read this, then everyone knows what it is
Epipelagic

This topics here are discussed above in the first version of the analysis.
Elysian Eclipse references Thrive on the splash screen -

Plant Civilizations - People wanted to become a civilization of intelligent plants, but science and developers are against it… nothing new, everything is the same as with underwater civilizations.
Mesopelagic

I don’t know anything about these topics, and to be honest, the last two points scare me, pls HH save/pleh me! I don’t want to become belgium!
pre-multicellular prototype colony organisms - Prior to the introduction of the multicellular stage prototype, players could only become a colony of eukaryotes.
Thrive paranormal Vault - 👻 The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity after reading this thread, you will stop thinking Thrive is simple game about evolution.
Spore easter egg - swimming in the patch, you can find a reference to Spore
Screenshot by Retha (in official Thrive discord)
Misterios Toxin bubble bug - I don’t know what is this bug
Rain sound in files - (rain.ogg - Google Drive) this sound remains in the game files from the first versions of Thrive, anyone don’t known what rain sound do in game files.

About reddit, I explained it above, about other idk.

I explained almost all of this in the first version of the iceberg analysis.
Helicopter build - cilia accelerate the rate of rotation of your cell… and now guess what will happen if there are a lot of them.

I explained almost all of this in the first version of the iceberg analysis.
Achievement thread (Achievements - #161 by robotictoan) - It seemed like a good idea to give developers ideas about achievements, but people started to suggest “make a crab” type of achievements, and the question arises how the game should determine if you have created something that looks like a crab.

March 9, 2023 is not exist.

End, thanks to everyone who read this.

2 Likes

Hoi, iceberg creator here.

Some corrections:
r/place: So far i know, there was a disturbance pixel art in the last r/place
House made of cells: references a post by someone who made a “house” out of a multicellular colony here on the forums
doomlighting is a god: One of the first “belgiumphrenic” cases in the thrive paranormal vault. After doomlightining made this drawing mocking this:

floating forges: was a idea for underwater civs that deathwake really liked so trappist-1e (me :D) made a drawing of her in one of those forges, which is currently her profile picture.
Misterious toxin bubble bug: A weird bug that was posted on the thrive paranormal vault, ended up resulting in butler becoming a robot, third brother mario, and a bunch of other little things
Ja1cob: Was a user in old forum. Zenzone but evier. Badass at writing but offended the mods and got banned
Deathwake nuked zenzone: I have no idea, what the belgium does that mean, and now that deathwake hasn’t posted since the beginning of the year, only @zenzonegaming can give the answer (and you know how zenzone gives his answers)
Devblog with species: Species - Artificial Life Real Evolution was another game derived from the spore raises, but more focused on real evolution (bibites but cursed and 3d) And the developers of both made a comparison between the games in the game devblogs

1 Like

Well that’s easy enough to answer.

science is not sapient or even sentient so it can’t be against anything, it does allow both to exist though so i guess it kind of is if you stretch the definition of science enough

Does anyone have information about the entrees about zenzone being kikigames and Deathwake being kikigames

I think those are joke conspiracy theories (probably related to the Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity lore).

2 Likes