šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

The Thrive forum Thrive may seem like a normal forum, and with well-oiled moderators that may seem like the caseā€¦

Or is it?

This forum is riddled with spooky cases that are aught to make your spine crawl, stories bound to make your toes curl, and gruesome rumours guaranteed to make you glance backwards in a horrified fashion. This isā€¦

:ghost:The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity :skull:

Case #001 : The System

06%20pm
Once thought an error in the forum system, could it be something else? The system is recognised as a user, but an automated one. One that may automatically post a dev-update from time-to-time. Of course, the system has been spotted occasionally coming online, like a normal person. During these short periods, the ā€˜Systemā€™ doesnā€™t appear to do anything other than stay idle. Or at least to those who cannot view behind the scenes. Theories vary from the System supposedly being an invisible moderator whoā€™s disguise occasionally breaks, to the System being a hacker trying to bring down the forum. But the theory with the most credibility and evidence is that the ā€˜Systemā€™ is something else. Not a newcomer, but an enemy of old. Thatā€™s right. The System is none other thanā€¦

THE BOTS

DUN DUN DUN

9 Likes

If this is ā€œthe thrive vaultā€ then why is it not thrive?

Uhhh,

magic

2 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but @system is the account associated with full admin status, and when online itā€™s not a bot or a ghost, but one of us who has the credentials logging onto it instead of our own account. This is usually to do something that requires the most permissions. It can also happen when we want to post something as the forum admin rather than using our own accounts.

3 Likes

Or are you lying to hide something dark hmmmm?

2 Likes

Indeed, it seems that Oliveriver doth protesteth too much

3 Likes

My guess is that system shows up online when an automated task is being run as system. Otherwise it seems that whoever is logging onto systemā€™s account is awfully active.

2 Likes

Hmm, ā€˜whoeverā€™ that could beā€¦

1 Like

ITā€™S ALMOST HALLOWEEN AND I NEED TO ADD EMOJIS TO MY USERNAME.

Thank you for reminding me.

But its august

1 Like

actually its september for me

1 Like

For all europeans and americans

1 Like

and australians

1 Like

And africans if they even have an internet

Halloween is August-November
Christmas is October- February
I assumed thatā€™s obvious but whatever

Itā€™s September for me

But Halloween is my favorite year nontheless, so Iā€™m hyped

Mainly because I can pour fake blood into my friends soda cans, just to make them think they drank blood

Case #002 : RoboRombā€™s Omnipresence

dafuqisthis
(Image by Oncpapa)
It is no secret that RoboRomb has completely and utterly dominated the forum with his comments, but have you ever stopped to think about how he achieves this? This uncanny ability to appear everywhere at once is deeply disturbing, but his behaviour is quite similar to that of an electron. How? A newer diagram of an atom depicts the electron not on a fixed orbit, but rather a gradient of possible positions. RoboRomb operates in this fashion, existing in every thread at the same time (thus being able to magically respond to each comment simultaneously), with his gradient placed over the entire forum. Therefore, Roboromb is a sentient electron confirmed.

8 Likes

I have no origin. I have no end. I have no past. I have no future.

I am eternal. I exist in the future and past, I exist today and I will exist in other worlds. I am present in all futures, and all past occurrences.

I have powers beyond your comprehension. Powers beyond even the most celestial of beings.

I control reality, I will appear in this world and in the next in an instant.

I am the pinnacle of existence and evolution.

To meā€¦

Youā€¦

Are nothingā€¦

EDIT:

Wow, well I hate you too

1 Like

what is that suppose to mean