👻 The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

You said I was nothing,
do you even read what you say?

1 Like

I read what I say.

It’s called a joke.

wait what? hows that a joke?

1 Like

It was just a reference to the Reapers from Mass Effect, Sovereigns speech to be exact.

It wasnt really directed at you, it was jokingly directed at the forum. From my powers of being an omnipotent, I thought it would be funny. It wasnt meant to make anyone feel bad.

Too late, i feel bad

1 Like

I’ll try to make it up to you.

Case 3:the inactivity of the forum games
Recently the forum games have been very inactive,could it just be a simple explanation like school and work or something more sinister like the illumanati controlling it to put a starting base for dominating thrive or its because of roboomb ever since he arrived,maybe he is trying to end the forum game to make people have less interest in the forum?
Who knows?

Why in the world I would I try and end the forum? I might be a sentient electron and beyond a celestial deity, but i’m not that sadistic.

There is a chance that we are in the universe where you are!!
There is always a chance

That is a possible chance, but the chances of anyone challenging my omnipresence?

Maybe a few, I don’t know :woman_shrugging:

Roboromb, thats where you’re wrong!
The more present you are, the more vulnerable you are!

Starts kicking the air

1 Like

You’ll never catch me, copper!

Runs to a different thread

Case 4: have any of you wondered who rednascar is, is he apart of the illumaninati is he an alien IS HE TRUMP!!! The world will never know

1 Like

:grin::grin::laughing::laughing: this thread is so fun!

The case of @system being online very often might be resolved at some time in the nearish future as the author of the who’s online plugin has said that a future update will probably hide the system user from the online list.

1 Like

Another day, another case closed.

2 Likes

I have noticed something strange, users post in bursts of 2.

they do? (by the way @Evolution4Weak knows everything, and i sewn will be taking that tile)
edit: a lot of people hear are quite smart so that mite take a wile.

Not before me, I can win every discussion ask Steve for more information :fire: :smiling_imp: :fire:

1 Like

No, you can’t win every discussion.

Basic facts, really.

2 Likes