šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

I saw that there was a ā€œbird topicā€ in the off-topic section. I clicked on it because birds are cute, but I got some complaints about the release of 0.4.0. Now, itā€™s nowhere to be seen.

1 Like

Maybe a stray from the dev section. and now thatā€™s messed up, itā€™s late at night and I read ur location

Looks like another case of: THE VAULT OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

3 Likes

Heres some good music to help with your investigations.
1 Like

I was unable to dig up any conclusive evidence regarding the phantom bird thread, but I am cooking up some other cases.

2 Likes

I mean, my mouse also has the irritating habit of clicking twice, so that exists.

1 Like

Theres a bird topic already i made it like 2 days ago

Hereā€™s your free band name, everyone

2 Likes

@Quantumcrab i have evidence for the phantom bird case

Oh? Could this be it? Could this finally put the case to rest?

1 Like

I made the phantom bird thread but then i thought to myself why are you making a bird thread so i changed it to something about the next update

So has this died out?

or are we just waiting for more paranormal events?

Nothing has really happened, and this was sorta made for spooktober, so expect more around that time.

4 Likes

Alright, Iā€™ll be sure to do that.

Case #003

The spooooooky ā€˜user onlineā€™ messages

57%20am
Very rarely, in the black of night, the users will align to spell out something. It usually spells something like ā€˜fbltā€™, but on even rarer occasions, they will spell out something almost comprehensible. Is the forum trying to tell us something? Something, terrible?
In this case, the letters ā€˜LETā€™ have been sighted. Could they stand for something, like ā€˜Loud Extra Terrestrialsā€™ or 'Life Encountered (on) Titan"? Or is it the start of a sentence, like 'Let my people go"? Perhaps we will never know, for the ways of the forum are indeed, mysteriousā€¦

7 Likes

LETS TALK ABOUT IT

LET US NOT THINK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE
also

havenā€™t case 3 been taken?

The case was unconfirmed and thus has been ejected from the official canon.
Also positive tower does not have the power of the special

1 Like

I believe the forum, after much conversation and information uploaded to it, has formed an artificial intelligence that can interact with the users through cryptic messages. The forum has seemingly become an intelligent being, capable of individual thought but a primitive version of electronic speech.

Also, love the profile.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesnā€™t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread