Banana biome cul- uh we mean group! (definitely not a cult!)REBOOT!

WE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!!! (post must be at least 60 characters :rage:.)

If there is even one more low quality post about this, I will close this topic. And any further topics about this will be considered spam.

3 Likes

What would a high quality post about bananas even be? A disturbance made purely out of bananas? (the colour scheme would work)

2 Likes

Do any of you remember the Cult of Jangles the Moon Monkey? It was a group of people in Fallout 76 that did exactly what it sounded like. I canā€™t find any info about them online, but maybe school censorship has blocked all sites and videos about it, Iā€™ll post a video if I find one. But I feel that something like that is happening here.
HAIL THE BANANA GODS!

• Close this thread
  • Close this thread harder
  • Close it, come on!
  • Close the damn thread

0 voters

@hhyyrylainen and @Omicron, Iā€™m asking your permission to add ā€œPlease close this threadā€ in this threadā€™s title.

Regulars can already edit any title, no?

Yes, but Iā€™m not sure it would be approved even though it is a spam threadā€¦

The Banana godsā€™ shall thou for thine most heretical actions. Can thou not see the enlightenment that mine comrades have realized?

There is no reason to continue this cult and this threadā€¦

i feel like this should be a discord server instead of a thread

3 Likes

This thread gives a place for banana shitposting, or would you rather that be on the Misc thread?
Actually Iā€™m done with it and I donā€™t see anybody else now so I think we are safe from banana talk. (Donā€™t lock though)

Use the shoutbox (air horn icon in the top right) or #silliness on Discord for this sort of thing. Closing the thread.

3 Likes