Calling all Thrive Community Forum Users (That have reddit ((r/place Thrive logo+Disturbance)))

I just copy it from the url bar…

Ah K, didn’t know it would do it like that

Also I’m dumb for some reason I didn’t think of that lol

Thrive Symbol

And the logo has been erased again.

Disturbance is going strong tho! And we can use the extra help

2 Likes

We’re moving down to this position here due to the oncoming green! (Ignore the 2 yellows, move them up by one pixel)

Where are you building the logo?

we’re at 137, 1110
also: Thrive - Google Tabellen

Is it ok if I try to make the thrive logo above the disterbance?

might I suggest we try and take advantage of the eiffel tower on the bottom left and try to place something there (maybe ~25,1670)?

Bottom right of the map is perfect. It’s already got a cyan area. And the cyan area is the perfect hight.

I’m restarting at 1972, 1984.

1 Like

After 8/9 attempts…
Its done!

1 Like

It is not more anymore

It still is for me

props to whoever can write
" Thrive is a free, open-source game about the evolution of life.

From the lowly tidepools of your home planet, you will rise to cosmic dominance. At every step, powerful creation tools and deep simulation mechanics will aid your species’ development. Revolutionary Games is the open-source team of dedicated volunteers aiming to make Thrive a reality.

Our team seeks to accomplish two major goals: create engaging, compelling gameplay that respects our players’ intelligence, and remain as accurate as possible in our depiction of known scientific theory without compromising the former."
on it

Oh my god they made Mysticat!
Screenshot_2022-04-04_14-51-25
Screenshot_2022-04-04_14-51-40
(The bottom left of technoblade)

Simple. Just get 100 people together each with 100 alt accounts. Should be fine.

Pro tip: use bots to be safer

Auto defense bots. Then scouting and placing bots. If we had enough bots, do you think we could do a 100x100 thrive logo?

Absolutely, maybe even bigger