Calling all Thrive Community Forum Users (That have reddit ((r/place Thrive logo+Disturbance)))

Yeah it’s gone now

Is there another place it is being made or do we have to start a new one somewhere?

Edit: maybe around 1405, 545, there is a blank space to the bottom right of the rocket league symbol

Rocket league is taking over, I have a better idea for a place

Why don’t we put it on the black of Belgiums flag? Would be hilarious because of the references this forums censor already has

I’ll put coords in a minute

Edit: Right around 260, 675

The board has expanded, let’s find a new spot quick.

Yes uhh gimme a sec I ‘ll look for a spot

What about 1452, 1125?

the germans are probably going there

Yo welcome

Maybe, I chose that are cause they’ve already got some cyan going on. Hopefully we can defend it a bit when the time comes if necessary

Anybody know what the people placing cyan are up to? Maybe we can ally with them.

side thing

I don’t know why but for some reason whenever I saw you online I automatically assumed you were some previously active forum member like blackjacksikes is or something, was honestly astonished to see this was your first post

No idea why I thought that but I did lol

To avoid Germany how about we move a little bit? The flags are constantly either bots or thousands of people

So you guys want to move up or down?

It’d probably be easier to move up from here, though I’m not sure what cyan is doing, and if we’d be getting in the way

I say move up too, and while we are at it maybe I can message one of the cyan people and ask what they are doing and if they want alliance

I’m starting bottom left corner at 1452, 1903

But isn’t that a flag?

Not that I can see, It’s above Germany

You put the 9 in the coords in the wrong spot
Edit: the real coords are 1452, 1093

And what are the actual coords

Thanks for doing that! Ye my bad about the coords.

Sorry I have to bounce between here and Reddit because every time it logs me in on one it logs me out of the other, so I can’t respond to messages here as fast

We’re moving to 187, 1073.

(Thats the top right horn btw for disturbance)
Thrive - Google Tabellen (This is for the design)

Why we moving there? We have a rough start for the symbol at previously mentioned location (correct coords shown by Oncapa)

Edit: Ohhh the Disturbance my bad, okay :+1:

Direct Link To New Canvas For Disturbance

We have the T done! Just need to finish the cyan surrounding it and the other arch

Edit: Btw just realized we were building the arch backwards!!! No!!!

How do you make the links evo?