Calling all Thrive Community Forum Users (That have reddit ((r/place Thrive logo+Disturbance)))

r/place

here’s the link to the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/place/?cx=59&cy=141&px=50

No I meant the thrive subreddit, I’ve been helping with r/place

r/thrive

2 Likes

The Egypt Flag is trying to engulf us, aswell as a few people trying to erase the curves (what every they are) and the T, we need help to maintain the logo until r/place is closed!

I’ve been trying but I’m just one account with login troubles! We need more help!

I lost my alt accounts

I wish i can help but i don’t have a reddit account lol

maybe it’s best to try and colonize the new area?

is the discord helping?

We tried with Disturbance, but the Portugal flag took over.
Plus to keep watch over 2 areas will be a task, and having 1 thing on r/place 2022 is better than naught.
And yes, some people from the discord are helping

you can always get an account

egypt is overtaking us, help

Someone needs to recruit the Welsh by telling them that Egypt will come for them next if they’re not stopped now.

That is not a sentence I ever expected to write.

what’s all of this ?

A thread for the thrive logo and disturbance to go into r/place, and we’re in the stages of planning a new locations rn

and what’s r/place ?

where are you making it

Reddit makes a giant canvas that anyone can make pixels on (slowly if your account isn’t verified, one every 5 minutes if it is)

After a certain amount of time (three days this time) they close editing, see what they get and preserve it forever as part of Reddit history

Here is the spreadsheet, aswell as the Coords for the new things!

Coords : 1939 421 (Roughly)

It isn’t there thought?

The face of disturbance should be there, the yellow oval

Link to the coords