Celestial - Alien Invasion Forum Game

Welcome to Celestial, an interactive forum game about the aspects of a hostile alien invasion on an alien world.

Story

Ceslestial shows an alien species in a bitter guerilla struggle with a seemingly unstoppable alien force, a species that not only has superior technology, but content with doing the most twisted, gruesome things imaginable to them.

Known as the Flome, these reptilian beings are ruthless, and are determined to decimate the population of this world until theres nothing left but a speck of dust.

Rules
The Resistance

This section of the game will revolve around controlling different types of resistance groups, by scavenging machinery, infiltrating alien facilities, and attempting to make a difference in the world. You will describe your resistance group with a name, how many members, description, and its political leader. What will your militia do to the opposition? Be sure to create a flag if you choose to do so.

You can perform an action by simply stating it.

Example:

Action: Scavenge scrap metal

An action can be used on anything, from starting a war or constructing vehicles.

You won’t be battling with the aliens all the time, though. You’ll also be going to war with other resistance groups, either for territory or for resources.

The Opposition

Instead of playing as the resistance, and if you have a more edgy side, you can play as the Flome, the alien invaders in this game. They built massive megastructures in the center of cities, they capture and enslave the survivors. Only 3 people can play as this, and all abide by the same rules, unlike resistance groups who will have their own perceptions.

Example:

Action: Construct breeding facility on Mantoga island.

Map

Map of the world [Will be updated as time passes]
prehome

Resistance Movements

People’s Liberation Union

The “People’s liberation Union” is a liberal yet slightly communist party. Their alterior motive is to rid the alien oppressors out of their glorious planet, achieve a true utopian civilization, not ridden with false hope and accusations. Their movement usually goes by this phrase “The People Deserve a Greater World”.

The Final Front
TheFinalFront
The Final Front is an organization of rebels dedicated to the liberation of the planet and the destruction of the Flome.
The Front trains every able bodied person to fight with no exceptions. Those who refuse to train or fight are ejected from the Front.
A major motto of the Front is, “The merciless deserve no mercy.”
They are led by both veterans and soldiers from before the invasion.

Players: 6 players for each spot. Newcomers will be sent to the waiting list.

Flome:
@RoboRomb
@Evolution4Weak

Resistance:
@PositiveTower
@MisterMustachio

1 Like

I will play as the resistance for the revolution

Just describe your resistance movement in enough detail, your motives, and the name of where your resistance base is located.

I will wait for the map

The map is in there. You go ahead and make it if you want.

Description

The People’s liberation union is a liberal yet slightly communist party,their motive is to kick the evil alien imperialists out of their glorious planet,achieve a true utopia and liberate more planets from imperialists.Their Movement ussually have this phrase “Celestial belongs to celestian”
Base:
https://imgur.com/a/pfel2ry
(The small red spot)

Also may i ask you what you use to create the map?

1 Like

The map isnt canon yet, it was late so I pulled one out of my computer. The map will be changed by tommorrow.

can i play as the flome?

The Final Front

The Final Front is an organization of rebels dedicated to the liberation of the planet and the destruction of the Flome.
The Front trains every able bodied person to fight with no exceptions. Those who refuse to train or fight are ejected from the Front.
A major motto of the Front is, “The merciless deserve no mercy.”
They are led by both veterans and soldiers from before the invasion.

I hope this works!

1 Like

Reserving a spot, will post the app tomorrow

@Evolution4Weak yes, you can play as the Flome, i’ll tell you the rules for playing as the Flome.

@MisterMustachio I like it! Also, it’s a shame Rise ended, but it had a good run. Welcome to the resistance!

@Svrangite Alright

2 Likes

This will detail everything that the current resistance groups know about the Flome, and what their future plans are. However, they don’t know everything.

You will have to gain this knowledge, and build a militia to go against them, but this will take time.

Be vigilant!

The Final Front

The Final Front have, unfortunately, used the sick as a means of gathering information on the Flomes actions. By hooking up a communications device rigged out of scraps of machinery, it functions by sending large amounts of data through a relay.

This is what the Final Front knows:

The Flome have constructed a compound West of the central base, using it as a slave camp for gathering captured survivors, refuggees, and political resistance members.

Multiple convoys are being sent out through the city, alongside individual troops. They are gathering survivors by hacking into their pshyce through psychological mean, instead of using technology.

People's Liberation Union

The survivors from the old world have developed a communist group with a collective goal to liberate their species. They have a strong militia, though have had little succession in infilitrating facilities.

This is what the People’s Liberation Union knows:

The Flome have constructed a breeding facility on the Martoga island chain, and have gathered survivors to use them as incubators to breed their young. It is impossible to break out, and impossible to break in without a strong army.

They’ve sent large groups of aircraft to scour the outlands and coast, so stay out of open areas to survive!

The map will be finished some time today, go ahead and design your flags, or symbols, of your resistance movement.

There are only 2 spots left, one for the Flome and one for establishing a resistance movement. I would advise to choose making a resistance movement.

1 Like

Question?
What Year Does The Game Take Place?

This takes place on another alien planet, and this is somewhat in the Thrive Universe, so it would be around 2037.

1 Like

Made a flag.

3 Likes

Looks pretty good, but remeber, this is an alien world. The fist looks a little human like, but you can keep the stars. Try and be creative, and I already know you have a reputation for that.

2 Likes

How’s this?

3 Likes

This is pretty good! I’ll go ahead and put in in the summary.

1 Like

What did you use to create your own flags?

1 Like

Something called FlagMaker. It’s really good for how simple it is.

1 Like