Charite Community Wiki

Like giant mushrooms? Sweet.

and we should think about homologous structures before we start drawing like with my world almost every animal has 6 appendages, air intakes on their chests and three hearts. Also the amount of gravity, oxygen, and green house gasses will affect how the fauna and flora look.

So the planet is entirely populated by homologous structures? Cool.

Besides non-sapient organisms, are we going to be designing a sapient species? i’d prefer to make them tribal, or at some primitive state.

thats an odd way of wording it but yes we could have one or more different types depending on how we divide up the Taxonomy so one lineage could have 4 legs and the other have 6 and I agree with the tribal stage. I imagine that would be in the jungle mushroom biome

I think the sapient species (we’ll just refer to them as Exosapients for now), should be tripedal. If thats possible, then they could have some bioluminsecent chemicals (for show). I may base some of the creatures on Darwin lV’s xenobiology. Are we using the same names in Earth’s taxonomy or make up thrive names for it, like how the galaxy map has weird, made-up labels for the different sections.

if its tribe should we have two sapient species and have them at war or peace (one for each of us), we could work on one together and slowly find something we like, or have a competition of whos sapient species is on the planet im good with all three if we do the competition others can join, joint we would both put our input in , and two of them would allow both of out species to coexist, which one do you prefer

oh and here is my idea for the savanna mushrooms having them as tall thin canopy like acacia trees in Africa

It think everyone who joins can make their own sapient species, but not in the way they do them (i’d usually make them insectodial, dinosaur-like, or something familiar to earth’s animalia.). They’ll have to stick with the 6 appendages, air intakes on the chest cavities, and the multiple hearts. Though each sapient species can have their own unique design. For now, lets make our own until others join.

so are we doing it like my other planet? or making it diffrent

Ooh. Thats pretty good.

Now that i’m looking at mine, I basically made a mushroom thats just much bigger. I need to think more clearly.

I like yours for the jungles also we should make a discord so its not just us talking to each other

We’ll make it different, something not TU related (for now).

whats the planets name again ill just call it Community Wiki for now

Well, we don’t have one yet. Thats why the thread here is called [Planet Name] Community Wiki. Because we don’t have one. Would you like to label this marvelous place?

EDIT: Okay

ok here is the discord https://discord.gg/9pjWDvb

I made another poll up top for the map please vote

You should have just posted it again tbh.

ya but I wanted it close to the photos of the maps

• 3&4

0 voters