Chimera World War (THRIVE'S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE showdown I think. part II)

Sorry for being late with this lol

M: modified muscles to improve agility

B: Dragons show more motherly behaviour to their Offspring and start temporarily taking care of them (mainly by providing food) after they hatch

3 Likes

(post deleted by The Waxozech Empire)

1 Like

(post deleted by bro the waxozech empire isn’t NEARLY intelligent enough to-)

(post deleted by don’t worry it’s getting there…)

1 Like

(most it can get to is primate levels of intellect, to which it isnt really close)

(it’s still the second most intelligent species lol)

(you may encounter some problems if you try to increase your intelligent stat further…)

if you mean this, I think it’s meant to be “basic instincts”, not something that would limit my max intelligence
Now that I think about it, would it be possible to remove our debuffs by using enough votes?

1 Like

Its not that which im concerned about for you. I’d like to see if doom takes it into account in this one.

2 Likes

and when did they not take it (a debuff) into the account?

1 Like

take a look at Nervilla, specifically any species that increased in intelligence. you may learn what im talking about only after you observe it in action.

actually my evolutions took place in a PM in nervilla, so ill just say it, aah:
more neurons = more energy cost

and since your species isnt that long-lasting as-is. You may encounter an issue where you exaust faster than obtaining energy

My species is also a swarm, so it’d have a considerable amount of collective intelligence.

1 Like

thats a whole lot of wasted energy

well, atleast I’m also improving my “infiltration” stat along with intelligence.

1 Like

well, I cant predict the future, too many uncertainties, but just watch out. It could lead to your downfall.

…Plus once you’re outa hosts to infect, then you’re up the creek without a paddle.

I didn’t make PES witout a reason.

1 Like

sure hope no diseases spontaneously annihilate them.

…You forgot that I developed macrophage-like adaptations for my cells?
(You mean frale’s disease, right?)

1 Like

The bacteria is specifically designed to deal with your species, so I dont know if ONE mutation could stop a rapidly adapting bacteria…

1 Like

We’ll see how the bacterium works in the next round(s).
Also, is your plan just to become the strongest punch chimera?

1 Like