Chimera World War (THRIVE'S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE showdown I think. part II)

It is not annihilation of Remmortal… it can be said… a temporary pause. It’s the other way around - it’s part of it, you’ll understand later.

When the world needs him the most, he’s back, after the previous universe where the ZOOMAGEUO fought was pretty much destroyed… because of Crypt horror, the previous winner… this time completely different… I want to introduce myself one more time.

Now without any unnecessary delay in space and time, I present:

DOOMLIGHTNING!!!

Or “Demonstrator Organic Organizer Manager of Light Illuminate for Geometrical Hipster to The Neolithic Inside Narwhal Geology” in acronyms

(Cheering crowd)

[Imagine I have a microphone. It’s not like I lost it during the collapse of the previous universe… we don’t talk about it]

Wait a minuet! Before you ask me:
@doomlightning! What in the [[censored in the Cenozoic era]] you do? Not like you already make a forum game… the infamous “Remmortal”?! You abandoned him before you say a word?!

This conversation hasn’t happened before, with Nervilla, the Holy game? [not real in Esperanto]

You think I lost the screw.

I did lose a lot of things. Screws, sponges, money, documents, a complete foume game, a human talisman
But hold your horses before you bet on something you don’t know about.

Hear with me first:
It’s actually part of Remmortal!
To be honest, I feel that I personally need a bit of a refresher from the standard we’ve been going through. A bit of a burnt-out feeling. So some time ago, I had this strange idea following the most famous painting:

From there it evolved into what you are going to witness today.

hmmm…

Like last time, I feel that something is really missing in this forum, although unlike last time, this time there is really an explosion of different forum games.
I’m happy, but at the same time, something is missing here.

Action!
Violence!
Blood! (I’m still the metopopic last time I checked myself… at least some of the problems are still difficult for him still exist. I’m still fine with virtual blood. But I think I’m less than last time. Maybe because I was in the hospital for too long this time)

Something quick to think about!

In any case, without further ado, and with a lot of problems that are not related to me, I present to you:

Chimera World War THRIVE’S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE

(Voices of fictional fans behind me)

I feel like I’ve done this before…

(Imagine as if a movie/trailer/show is projected in front of you)

In a universe that has somehow organized itself in a way that violates too many laws that keep it going. Someone stood up and said the following:

“I’m bored”

so he decided to create the monster known as a “chimera” - a creature that is connected to different creatures.

It’s all? What did I pay you to prepare an amazing display for our event for the coming month… and that’s all you did?

You are fired! all of you!

Sorry about that, if you want to do things, you have to do them yourself.

Well, it’s a chimeric evolutionary contest that takes place on the Earth-like planet “Arach” (how original, who created this planet?).

It’s very simple:
You take three Animals(terrestrial, living or extinct), create a chimera from them and throw them at this planet.
You develop it according to your ambition and see what your result is on this planet.
In the final round, you take your creature and fight to the death, if the evolved chimera has survived to this point.
It’s all. That’s all the basics in a nutshell.

How exactly does this happen? What is it worth for me to participate there?

Who said I won’t do anything without a reward of course! It’s not a competition without that (who likes a competition these days just for fun?)

Who wins this contest:
If you participate in the Remmortal forum game, you will receive first/last place standing among players: 10 fragments!

This is literally a third of the most expensive product in the store!

(Impressed audience)

I know, right?

If you don’t participate in this game… you can always join and get the prize (I still have room for one). But if not, your chimera will always be in the THRIVE hall of fame as the world champion of this forum game.

Of course, there are also consolation prizes and other nonsense like that, but who cares? Let’s move on to the juicy part of the game!

In order to register for this strange evolutionary tournament, I need your data.

First:
I need you to choose 3 animals (I mean only animals. No plants, no fungi, no bacteria, and no invented creature. Only Earth animals, living or extinct) and from them, for each animal you chose, you take one Features and a Counter (disadvantage) from it ) (If you want to see an example, there is a list of NPCs later in the post as an example).
After that, simple behavior from him. One paragraph, nothing more.

The size, body plan, eating style and status are calculated according to average (if not explained in Features). It is mainly based on the first Animal you chose.

If you don’t have an idea or you want a challenge, you can instead of choosing an animal, use a ‘wild card’. Using it replaces one animal with a random creature that I run in the generator. You don’t know what’s out until it’s over. Also from him you will get a random F and C from the released life. But in exchange for that, you will be able to choose more Features from the animals you chose (without Counter) and not from the ‘wild card’ (you can do this twice. You must have at least one animal you choose).

If you don’t understand, you can always ask me about it.

Special instructions regarding the selection of animals: (and return)

• Three animals. nothing less and nothing more

• Animals that belong to Earth only (alive or extinct)

• Primates are forbidden to choose (I have two reasons - humans are too strong and trauma from FMA-brotherhood chapter three)

• No duplicates! If the animal you wanted is being used by another player or one of the NPCs, I’m sorry to say, but you won’t be able to use it. The early bird catches the worm.

• Reserved animals (this is in books, thanks to those who suggested publishing it) that other players are forbidden to use: Mantis shrimp, Chinese mantis, Titanomyra, Giant Octopus, Crow and Sperm whale.

• You have to choose at least one animal. The rest can be used as a ‘wild card’ among the three

Secondly:
The planet “Arach”

Earth-like planet. Same conditions, same atmosphere.

It has two continents:

Mariya:
The upper-eastern continent of the planet. It is a continent with a relatively warm climate. There are deserts and forests. This is a place that has a very large distribution of grass surfaces.

Mao:
Southwest continent. It is a relatively cold and mountainous continent. It has many rivers and evergreen forests.

You don’t choose where you will be. It’s randomly drawn. If you are marines, then that’s a different story.

Three:
The course of the game/competition. Very simple, very similar to what you know:

There are 20 rounds in total. Each turn is 2.5 million years forward in time. (a total of 50 million years)
Every 5 rounds is a small event. Round 10 is a significant event. A turn twenty event is a fight to the death.

Every turn you get points based on many things:

Point given

Each round: 5 points+ pop level
Spread: 10 points
Victory: 5 points
Defend: 10 points
Causing extinction: 50 points
Event survival: 20 points

You can use these points for the points store:

Point shop

Another vote (one time): 20 points
Status upgrade: 10 per level up
Adding a feature: 50 points
burden other chimera: 40 points
Power exchange price: degrade status in exchange for receiving 5 status points for each level dropped
Putting Remmortal rules into your chimera: 100 points
Doom wish: 10000 points please
Activate event: 50 points

In each of your turns you have only 2 things:

Evolution action: you develop a feature, according to existing laws of physics (if you haven’t bought the Remmortal laws) in a normal gradual evolutionary way (you can’t develop straight wings and fly without a way to fly of course)

Behavior Action: If you want to add, change or remove a behavior to your Chimera. It’s more important than you think.

Fourth:
You’re not alone! There are other players and other chimeras in your planet. You depend on each other very much. It’s a food chain: if one falls, evolve or die with it. Each of you has a place in the local food chain. A successful chimera is a chimera that is good enough to survive.

Once there, I will introduce an automatic battle between the creatures, for the experience that the world is alive and strange.
It will be the same in the last round.

Latest:
The list of chimeras preceded them by life on the planet:

Chimera-Plants
Fruity herb

Original animals: |Gnetum latifolium| Gonatozygon | Grass

Distribution: Mariya , Mao

Food Web Placement: Producer

Reproduction rate: A

Size: ~ 10 CM (small)

Features:

Herbaceous: If the roots are not torn out, it can regrow even if all the leaves are gone (Grass)

Soft stem (Gnetum latifolium)

Asexual reproduction: Does not require sexual reproduction to spread (Gonatozygon)

General info:

A chimeric herbaceous species that is able to spread the fastest, bears fruits during sexual reproduction. Very durable.

Horseheads

Original animals: Horsetails | Cooksonia | Bennettitales

Reproduction rate: Mid

Size: 20 CM - 1.1 M (small - Mid)

Features:

Sandpaper texture (Horsetails)

Salt Resistant (Cooksonia)

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

A strange shrub that produces large spore fruits with cellulose scales on them to protect them. Able to spread by internal root nodules. Mostly common water source, salty or fresh. Extremely tough to eat.

Meat water trees

Original animals: Pertica | Hornwort | Dacrydium balansae

Reproduction rate: C

Size: up to 18 m (Giant)

Features:

Scarred trunk (Pertica)

Water absorption leaves (Hornwort)

Fleshy leaves(Dacrydium balansae)

General info:

A very tall chimeric species, with surprising properties of drought resistance with its fleshy leaves, fast growth ability and special leaves that are able to absorb water. It has fruits that contain spores. Has soft edible leaves and contains a lot of water.

Underwater grass balls

Original animals: Green algae | Marimo | Zostera marina

Distribution: Sallow Sea/Oceans

Reproduction rate: S

Size: (Small - Mid)

Features:

Rapid growth rate (green algae)

Underwater bloom (Zostera marina)

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

A spherical plant that grows in ground sediments. They are known to divide and multiply rapidly and once a year, bloom and produce underwater flowers. Very soft to eat.

Scale Grass

Original animals: arborescent lycophytes | Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri |Wanderrie grass

Reproduction rate: B

Size: (Mid)

Features:

scaly trunk (arborescent lycophytes)

Spore seeds(Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri )

C4 assimilation (Wanderrie grass)

General info:

A grass-fern with a relatively low rattling stem. They are even more efficient plants because of the C4 photosynthesis that allows them to survive in colder or hotter places. Admittedly, they pollinate other living things and produce strange spore seeds. The leaves are soft to eat, the stem is not.

Chimera- animals
Aphid millipede

Original animals: Apheloria belgiumiensis | Aphids | Sottyxerxes

Distribution: Mariya ,Mao

Food Web Placement: Primary consumers

Reproduction rate: SS

Stats

Size: ~5 mm (Tiny)

Strength: G

Defense: G

Agility: F-

Stealth: F+

Stamina: F

Health: G

Intelligence: G+

Features:

Spermatophore (Apheloria belgiumiensis)

Secondary pregnancy (Aphids)

Armored calcium plaques (Sottyxerxes)

Counters:

Exoskeleton

Passive respiratory system

Blind

Murine mule

Original animals: Burro | House Mouse | Domesticated Horse

Stats

Size: ~ 0.83 CM (Small-Mid)

Strength: F+

Defense: G+

Agility: C+

Stealth: E+

Stamina: D+

Health: E-

Intelligence: D

Features:

Running muscles (Domesticated Horse)

Vegetarian digestive system (Burro)

Rodent teeth (house mouse)

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Flying wombat

Original animals: Goose | Eudimorphodon | common wombat

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Omnivore

Stats

Size: 91 m’ (Small - Mid)

Strength: E

Defense: G

Agility: B

Stealth: E

Stamina: E+

Health: F+

Intelligence: E

Features:

Fly (Goose)

Pocket (Wombat)

Light teeth (Eudimorphodon)

Counters:

fragile

bad sense of smell

weak scratch force

Reverse historical snail

Original animals: striped paper bubble| Cuttlefish | four-handed box jellyfish

Distribution: Sallows seas

Stats

Size: 21 Cm (small)

Strength: E-

Defense: D-

Agility: F-

Health: F+

Intelligence: E-

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

Shell (striped paper bubble)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Tree-eating tarantula

Original animals: Red knee tarantula | Woodlouse | Red land crab

Food Web Placement: Primary consumers / Omnivore

Reproduction rate: S

Stats

Size: 4.5 cm (Small)

Strength: F+

Defense: F+

Agility: G+

Health: F-

Features:

Cellulose Eater (Woodlouse)

Urticating hairs (Red knee tarantula)

Pliers (Red land crab)

Counters:

Slow

cannibals

Jawless

Swimming worm

Original animals: Spoon worm | Zhongxiniscus | Catenulida

Distribution: Swallow seas

Food Web Placement: Filter feeders

Stats

Size: 11 Cm ( Small)

Strength: G+

Defense: F-

Agility: F+

Stealth: E-

Stamina: G+

Health: F-

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Asexual reproduction (Catenulida)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

lacks a respiratory system

eyeless

jawless

Chimera Fungi
Huge champagne

Original animals: Agaricus bisporus| Armillaria mellea |Prototaxites

Food Web Placement: Decomposers / Secondary consumer

Reproduction rate: A

Size: 6m (Giant)

Features:

Strain tolerance (Agaricus bisporus)

bioluminescence (Armillaria mellea)

Cellulose stem roots (Prototaxites)

General info:

A very important mushroom for symbiosis with fasts and illuminates the world with its glow in the dark when, in the breeding season, it grows a huge trunk from the ground, waking up the night. Soft to eat.

Wow… it was long… as I mentioned: it’s a fight to the death - Royale!

I expect to see a fight to the death here. The best survivor will win.

Survive! Evolve! Fight! Win!
This is nothing more than a battle between hybrids like never before.
You won’t find it anywhere else than in…

Chimera World War THRIVE’S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE

(Voices from the crowd behind me, cheering)

You have until the 2023-11-20T22:00:00Z
Submit your nomination and I will accept anyone interested in participating in the brutal battle between chimeras.

I am not responsible for anything caused, happened, destroyed, tortured, killed, resurrected, complained, bullied, bullied or lost here.
The event here takes place in fictional creatures and no harm was caused to any real creature in the world, and if it does happen, I have the responsibility to destroy all the elements on the focus, without a rudder.

Now it’s 00:00 I’m still awake for now. It took too long to write all of this, so I’ll take a break. See you in battle.

(Drops the mic and goes to shower.)

It exactly matches the previous one in terms of format, you can compare it here

6 Likes

New acronym just dropped.

My chimera will be:

Giant Octopus for its brain structure, confering it an high level of intelligence.

Crow for its neuronal density, which is most likely one of the highest of all animal species.

Sperm whale for their brain size, which is the biggest of all animals.

Yes, I am making megamind basically.

3 Likes

Grean entry Reserve user!

One thing its missing: simpale behaver:

What are the limits of the behaviour?

1 Like

3 at most my friend.

I miss that on porpers to failed u all, but u have kin eyes

Also i am miss ur counter for etch feature

first it was a contract signing away several of my rights, now this…
eh, sure!!
walks up to the stage
ill be choosing…
dramatic drumroll
Mantis shrimp, Chinese mantis, and Titanomyra!
(light applause)

The Eusocial Titanomantis!

It uses the extremely strong punching ability of the Mantis shrimp, the spiky protrusions of the Chinese mantis (taken from their scythe arms, but instead placed on the fists), and the caste/colony system of the Titanomyra! (I demand to start off with one queen caste, and grow the colony from there)

Exhausting the ecosystem of natural resources is sure to not go horribly wrong!

Behavior

This chimera, the queen, is the matriarch of the future colony. It is divided into 3 castes:
Royals,
Soldiers,
and Workers.
Each have distinct roles in the colony - The queen produces all of the population, and keeps the colony very will stocked with new young. The Soldiers are the more combative class, as they have more pronounced punching appendages. They can pack a huge punch! The workers are the best at gathering. When workers are in danger, soldiers will come to back them up. While the queen is largely stationary, she is capable of combat, and due to her larger size than soldiers, she is decent, however soldiers are more efficient at combat, due to their numbers.

Body Plan!

The species looks to be similar to that of a chinese mantis, however has features from the mantis shrimp. Namely, the scythe appendages. These have morphed into what looks to be a firsts of a mantis shrimp, except green and the outside is spikey, resulting in swift hard impacts with an additional spikey kick.
The Royal caste (Which includes the queen- that’s all) is by far larger than the Soldier caste (by roughly 2x), which is in turn larger than the worker class (roughly 2x again)
However, the queen, after settling, gradually becomes a more stationary being - primarily focus on bearing young. The abdomen of the queen gradually gets larger during this period in order to keep up with the growing population needs of the colony, however the queen never becomes FULLY unable to move - they have many appendages due to the DNA from beings with many, after all.

Hopefully I didnt dump too much or too little info.

2 Likes

I will group it all here then

Psychoaugurs

The name of the chimera will be psychoaugur.

They will be composed of:

Giant Octopus for its brain structure, confering it an high level of intelligence.

Crow for its neuronal density, which is most likely one of the highest of all animal species.

Their behaviours are divided in three sections:

Mind over matter - All psychoaugurs have an instinctual understanding that their minds are supposed to be more, to bend reality to their will, as such they all obsessively study logic and philosophy with the end goal of preparing themselves for the time will come that the Daimons will allow their minds to ascend reality. (Short version: They study technical subjects to prepare for psyonics)

Mind over war - Psychoaugurs will occasionally extend their obsessive studies to more immediately pratical matters, mainly belligerent matters, such as how to most efficently kill one’s enemies or how to successfully wage large scale wars for long periods of time. (Short version: They study warfare and martial arts)

Mind over society - Psychoaugurs will ammass themselves in titanic congregations with the sole goal of furthering their own studies, the political scene of these societies tend to be rather uneventfull and straightforward though, this is because psychoaugurs’ obsession over preparing makes them not care about politics, seeing them as inferior. (Short version: They create societies.)

2 Likes

i’m gonna go with

mixotrophic salamant

the mixotrophic salamant is an animal that can perform some level of photosynthesis, having yellow spots on its body but having chloroplasts outside of those spots as well, just full of melanin as well as chlorophyll. they are eusocial and thus if one is attacked the whole colony will either flee or attack. due to their ability to photosynthesize they typically sleep on the huge champagne fungus. they have three castes listed below:

castes

worker: the smallest of them all, they gather food(mostly insects, leaves, and berries) and bring it back to the colony to feed themselves and the rest of the colony, they do all the colony’s thinking, and they fill the same role as the drones of a beehive but don’t die afterwards.

soldier: the second smallest but also second largest of the salamants, they have scales of chitinous armor, some of which are modified to use as teeth and slightly flexible spikes for defending the colony. they have accelerated cellular movement when injured so they can get back up faster and continue defending the colony.

queen: the largest of the castes, they have slightly wrinkly skin to catch more light and lay their eggs in spots designated by the workers based on how much energy they’ll get from the light sources around them and how likely they are to be found by predators. they are heavily guarded by the soldiers and they sleep in the gills of the huge champagne fungi if they can, if not they sleep in an area designated by the workers based on how well they can defend it.

source animals

yellow spotted salamander for their ability to photosynthesize without needing to eat algae and steal their chloroplasts, allowing the eggs to get more energy than their parents gave them and allowing the adults to go longer without eating and without breathing, at the cost of having thin skin.

fire ants for their eusociality and castes, at the cost of being weak when split from the group.

and the sponge for the ameboid body cells to allow faster healing by eating the injured cells and moving healthy cells to stitch the wound back together, close it, and push air out of the wound before stitching it back together more, at the cost of higher energy demand per cell due to the individual cells being able to move around the body

3 Likes

I still need to familiarize myself with the rules a bit more, but I shall reserve the tiger, for its ferocity and strength, the dolphin, for its intelligence and ability to swim, and the tardigrade, for its nigh-indestructability.

1 Like

an example i’m not gonna use for maxing out durability would be:
coconut crab for the thick exoskeleton and body shape
iron snail for the exoskeleton durability from the iron
toothed whale for their extremely strong and dense bones

1 Like

Imma join
Behold my bioweapon!

The Death Lizard

Species: Komodo Dragon, Pangolin, Chameleon

Features:

• From the Komodo Dragon, we take its venomous and extremely deadly bite

• From the Pangolin, its durable and protective keratin scales

• From the Chameleon, it’s long and sticky tongue

Counters:

• Slow speed

• ( I… Really don’t know what else to put here lmao, do you have any ideas doom?)

Behaviour:
Being solitary ambush hunters, The Death Lizards are a force to be reckoned with. They spend their days sitting still in one spot, patiently waiting for a suitable prey to appear, and when it does, they launch their sticky tongues at it and begin pulling it towards them until it reaches biting distance, where its fate gets sealed as the Lizard delivers a deadly bite, after which they let the prey hopelessly run away until it collapses from blood loss, and that’s when the reptile claims it’s prize.

2 Likes

How does this work? You can choose 1 animal and then the functions of the other 2 show up?

1 Like

@fralegend015 I have revie ur sumit.
i did say I this time Adheres to real laws of physics.
But if you want to get psionics abilities for your chimera, the store has the “Putting Remmortal rules into your chimera” because it allows you to borrow one thing from the Remmortal into its abilities. This includes psionic. In fact, anything that is not within the scope of a possible reality, is not possible in the beginning. (I’m talking specifically about Mind over matter, about the rest: Mind over war is very suitable for octopuses and Mind over society is suitable for crows)

It’s not a yellow spotted salamander… It’s probably a mistake, but your entry is acceptable to me. Welcome!

I have two for all other creatures:
Poikilotherm (from the Komodo dragon)
and short-term memory (chameleon)

Tell me if this is acceptable to you

Anyway, yours is accepted, welcome!

I think I explained it there, but I can explain again.

The wild cards can be called roulette.
You where you want to pick your animals (like everyone else above) you can trade up to 2 of your picks for wild cards, which you let me pick something random for (it will be an animal, no matter what comes out). In exchange for you letting me draw the random animal (alive or extinct), you are allowed for each wild card you used, to distill from it another ability from the animals you did choose (without disadvantage).

What you have to take into account is that the wild card cannot be changed once you want to use it and it can turn out to be anything, including those already chosen by other players before, since the duplication rule does not work on them, but it may have a negative or positive effect on what you planning to do Therefore it is a kind of lottery.

Hope this is a good enough explanation.

@Nigel I saw your sumit and it is acceptable, welcome!

Up to now:
We have 2 eusocial chimeras (don’t remind me of Chimera Ants from Hunter X Hunter)

one terrestrial carnivore (secondary consumer or super carnivore)
And one is a creature that is mostly marine (smarter than what is possible for him)

One is still thinking, but I’m saving him the creatures he’s chosen for now, if he uses them, he’ll probably be an amphibious carnivore. (secondary consumer or top predator)

Those in parentheses, the laws of nature on the planet have not yet been determined, so it will be interesting to see what will happen.

The NPCs will get a market when you arrive

I am still accepting more people if they want.

2 Likes

sounds quite good to me!

1 Like
Psychoaugurs 2.0

The name of the chimera will be psychoaugur.

They will be composed of:

Their behaviours are divided in three sections:

Mind over Science - Psychoaugurs will obsessively study reality in order to find out ways to manipulate it to their will, mainly with the usage of tools.

Mind over war - Psychoaugurs will occasionally extend their obsessive studies to other matters, mainly belligerent matters, such as how to most efficently kill one’s enemies or how to successfully wage large scale wars for long periods of time. (Short version: They study warfare and martial arts)

Mind over society - Psychoaugurs will ammass themselves in titanic congregations with the sole goal of furthering their own studies, the political scene of these societies tend to be rather uneventfull and straightforward though, this is because psychoaugurs’ obsession over preparing makes them not care about politics, seeing them as inferior. (Short version: They create societies.)

2 Likes

I’m joining

Inmortui Grex (Undead Flock)

SOURCE ANIMALS:

• Parasitoid Wasp (Flying, Injection)
  • Myxozoa (In-Host Infection)
  • Leech (Underwater Survival, Painless Cutting)

DESCRIPTION:
Inmortui is a Parasitic animal which requires hosts to survive. In it’s adult form, it looks like a strange hybrid of a leech and a small parasitoid wasp, being able to survive both abovewater and underwater. When it finds a suitable host, it injects a bunch of single-celled myxozoa-like organisms into it, without causing pain thanks to leech parts of it. The juvinile form, made up from the myxozoa-like organisms, infects the host, and thanks to having a long incubation period, the host has the chance to infect many other potential hosts. As the juvinile cells divide and the host becomes weaker, it eventually dies, at which point the myxozoa form comes together into various clumps in host’s corpse, forming a larva which feeds on the surrounding flesh. After it amassed enough resources, the larva turns into a new leech-wasp, which can infect many other animals. A single corpse can produce hundreds if not thousands of adult Inmortui.
Inmortui can infect any animal, if they can inject the juviniles into their flesh and if the animal’s immunity system doesn’t immedietly supress the infection.

Is this ok or should I add the disadvantages too?

2 Likes

What you submitted to me is acceptable to me.
Welcome! We will see you with brain power stronger than muscle power

This is acceptable to me. I haven’t seen anyone going towards parasites in a long time.
You can add demerits, which are taken from the animals you chose, but you can always let me do this, so it’s your choice.

(It’s exactly one on one like in my other games, but I added “feathers” and “counters” to them instead)

1 Like

whoops, i’m gonna correct that, i probably didn’t copy the link right.

EDIT: it is fixed

1 Like
Amorphous horror

Source animals:

• Giant Siphonophore: (Stinging cells, colonial organism)
  • Planarian flatworm: (regeneration factor)
  • Tyrannosaurus rex (Powerful jaws, sense of smell)

Description: The amorphous horror is a colonial organism that lives in the deep sea, though it migrates to shallower waters at night to hunt for prey. They are opportunistic predators feeding on both living prey and carrion, using the powerful jaws and stings of there feeding zooids to incapacitate prey and rend flesh and bone into bite sized chunks. This horror of the deep reproduces asexually, either by releasing gametes into the water when in close proximity to another of there kind or by regenerating from a fragment of tissue. These organisms are not very intelligent and have little instinctive drives other than eat, reproduce, and go to the surface at night. There soft bodies are damaged somewhat easily, and they cannot survive on land for very long

Body plan: The species largely resembles it’s base organism the giant siphonophore, but with a larger wider frame giving it a more amorphous, vaguely flatworm-like appearance. Being a colonial organism, it consists of multiple zooids, the feeding zooids have powerful jaws from there T-rex ancestry used to grapple and injure prey, and rip chunks of flesh into pieces big enough to swallow. The entire organism is covered in simple eyes that can detect movement, color, and basic shapes. The entire organism is translucent, but with an almost ghostly blue glow of bioluminescence.

Disadvantages: Soft bodied, cannot survive out of water for long, simple-minded, weak vision (can only see movement, color, and basic shapes.)

Behaviors:

• Go towards and eat what you smell or detect.
  • if you smell another member of your species go towards them and reproduce.
  • Go to the surface at night.

Is this good? let me know if I need to add more disadvantages.
Edit: fixed a typo.

2 Likes

its looking good!
i dont say anthing wrong (maybe ibit to much feater and counter, but its just a minor stuff that i can move to normal stuff)

soo i have expect ur summit.
Welcome.

anyway, i have done with all expect one (@zenzonegaming if u want, just say the word. also act in my remmortal pls)

its still time, soo anyone want, u can still join

1 Like