Chimera World War (THRIVE'S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE showdown I think. part II)

Mutation: somewhat Larger size

Action: bringing the seeds over that doesn’t get digested in their digestion system to Mao (rip the continent)

3 Likes

finally, the continent that killed me is gonna die!

side note, as of right now the most likely to win players based on what i’m seeing are, in order of how many mutations they’ll need to not go extinct or to make everything else extinct: undying hazard, doom, cha, aah, nigel, and then teaking

also wouldn’t it be funny if a single tumor from my species became a symbiont in the amorphous horrors since i made my species possess them whenever eaten by them? obviously wouldn’t let me come back into the game since they’d be adapted into amoebas that split and, weird belgium, and photosynthesize, instead of being an animal. they could be used to make the amorphous horrors smarter though, if the eldritch ones wish to do so.

if the waxozechs take the symbionts, if they are present, they could become the ultimate parasite, and the roles of our species in regards to eachother will have been swapped, as first i had a waxozech factory in the mouths of my salamants.

TLDR: i want to see what y’all’ll do with a cell line from my species, originating from a tumor that parasitized amorphous horrors until it became beneficial in some way, even if it doesn’t mean i get any benefit.

1 Like

you think victory comes with making others extinct?
im stalling for the last round lmao
dont really care if the others die, as long as i survive till the end
because in a fight to the death, im bound to WIN

i don’t see a ‘deathless’ trait in your species’ info, and you’re already near threatened. aah’s species is vulnerable, but it bounces back rapidly with any amount of hosts, and if the salamant cell line is made canon through a player’s mutation the waxozechs can take it eventually and become the strongest, most well defended parasite in the history of this forum game. i still hold that title despite being dead. for context, before i went extinct i made my cells that take dna also able to give it.

though if that cell line infects a titanomantis…
obviously it wouldn’t make me un-extinct, and it’d probably be a different species just related to mine, but it’d be interesting.

just spit out all the cement before flying

if that happened, i’d feel sorry for the surrounding ecosystem. there’d literally be no stopping it, like an amorphus titanomantis that can shoot cement, punch really hard, and is near invulnerable.

You’d need to get rid of your dna destruction that you do when your membranes get punctured first, otherwise it’ll just turn into a mutant salamant, I abused the mutation you used to kill off the titanomantis hosts of salamants to make them create a new salamant, And hgt is too valuable for a unicellular eukaryote created from a multicellular animal to get rid of.

1 Like

Round 13 - Kirazo’s Drowning and the return of Mao ecology recovery

Event: Island sunset, speacize diversity in Mao

Kirazo Island, due to a lack of volcanic activity that created it, began to sink into a collision course with the Mao Continent, within a single million, the island officially sank into the water and serves as a fertile reef, but the creatures that lived on this island luckily managed to move to the Mao Continent, which is still recovering from the Great Extinction, did not find Competition there and following it spread quickly. But this is not the only thing that came to the island.

The return of the insects to the island symbolized the recovery of the continent, together with species migrating from the Maria continent, the ecology began to change its shape in a drastic way that had not been seen before and the competition there is greater than ever in the forgotten continent.

On the Maria continent, competition is fiercer than ever with new ways to fill the gaps of species that normally went extinct and predators began to undergo a major arms race. The parasite that once exterminated the Mao continent is now also in serious danger of extinction, which would have been almost extinct if it weren’t for the hyperparasite wouldn’t have gone extinct before it, but the island managed to evolve, especially with the bacteria left over from a millennium earlier that were toxic to it. Only time will tell what will happen to him.

Know battles

Mariya:

At the border of the Mishda and the Savannah and the rain forest overflowing into it, a group of grazers gathered this season fruits that blossomed into herbs:

Knuckle Murile with its large claws uprooted the grasses and ate the roots while a band of Rhynsopde that wandered from afar rested in the fruit fields and devoured. Even comet anoceros and Sun anoceros took advantage of this rare wealth and picked the fruits and maybe Tree-dewller Milliphid that came down from the tree also take advantage of this wealth. But it is also the perfect place for predators. Today Fake keleken decided to start touring among the bands that were enjoying the fruits, while trying not to startle them. But since they are few against many, they had no chance to hunt them down. But they were the ones waiting for the opportunity.

And such an opportunity has arrived.

From beyond the forest, a pair of Death Dragons began to run towards the band. The sun anoceros started to crackle and everyone started to get excited. The pair locked onto an old Rhynsopde who was not far from them, but his group began to flee. He is unable to move forward with them. One of them jumped at him and slit his throat. While the rest fled, the Death Dragon’s mate approached the hunted prey and began to devour, but out of nowhere, a large group of Fake keleken began to close in on them. Like hyenas and lions in the wild, so is the situation.

The pair tired of catching the prey, even though they were bigger than them, they began to consider their best options. The fake keleken even started to roar and one of them even started to discourage them and leave the prey. One of them brought back the same thunderous sounds. Eventually the pair decided to abandon their prey and retreated while the pack of Fake keleken began wolfing down the prey. But it’s great for both sides, but today the Fake keleken won in klepto-hunting.

[+10 Death Dragon, Rhynsopde, +5 Sun anoceros ]

Mao:

In the new fields that blossomed for them on a continent that was until recently abandoned and poisonous to many creatures, Treeflyertrantulanto returned after millions of years back to their birthplace, but unlike the previous ones, they learned how to deal with their number one enemy: Eusocial Titanomantis.

And exactly one of them found a group of them devouring the Kiroza Scale Grass that became very common due to lack of competition. One of the Treeflyertrantulanto found the scout and, having no choice, they developed a very unexpected strategy: as soon as they heard the sound of the warriors moving, they began to dig in the soft ground. They did this extremely quickly and buried themselves while a huge group of Titanomantis moved through the fields looking for something to eat. But this time, it seems that some of them did not make it in time and with great speed, they were eliminated. The Titanomantis understood clearly and began to find more of them. This time it’s a huge slaughter of them and almost all of them were eliminated and their bodies were brought to the nest, but the few that survived, began to move to another place.

[+5 Titanmatis]

Extints this round:

Thorny Milliphid [+50 to Eusocial Titanomantis, Rhyinsopde and Sun anoceros]

Fairy Wombat (localy from Mariya)

The Death Croc (localy from Mariya)

Hcalhypartorn [+50 to Waxozech]

Every Karizo speacise got extitn localy form the island, move to Mao succ.

Chimera that belong to players:

Eusocial Titanomantis

User: @Nigel

Original animals: Chinese mantis | Titanomyra | Mantis shrimp (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao jungles, Mariya costs

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Omnivorous

Reproduction rate: S

Stats

Size: ~16.4 Cm (Small) (Avr)

Strength: SSS+ (max)

Defense: A+ (better immune system)

Agility: D- (waterskiing)

Stealth: G+

Stamina: E-

Health: D-

Intelligence: F-

Features:

Eusocial (Titanomyra)

Centaurism (Chinese mantis)

Smashers (Mantis shrimp)

Tetrodotoxin (Takifugu)

Counters:

Open respiratory system

Slow speed

Short term memory

behavior

This chimera, the queen, is the matriarch of the future colony. It is divided into 3 castes:

Royals,

Soldiers,

and Workers.

Each have distinct roles in the colony - The queen produces all of the population, and keeps the colony very will stocked with new young. The Soldiers are the more combative class, as they have more pronounced punching appendages. They can pack a huge punch! The workers are the best at gathering. When workers are in danger, soldiers will come to back them up. While the queen is largely stationary, she is capable of combat, and due to her larger size than soldiers, she is decent, however soldiers are more efficient at combat, due to their numbers.

2.5 milon years:

Workers bring out extra corpses they collect near to their colony, while soldiers hide amongst the trees. When animal(s) come by, drop from the trees and swarm them.

This has realistic possibility to develop, since they would probably notice that when they leave corpses outside the nest, and simultaneously have soldiers in the trees above the corpse, its beneficial. (removed - 7.5)

5 million:

Attack Mixotrophic salament colonies not by rushing into the holes made in fungi, but rather digesting the base of their colonies, causing them to fall over. Then, in the confusion, rush in.

7.5 million:

The titanomantis no longer bait out prey. Instead, they are passive to all other titanomantis, including those from other colonies. Colonies can at times merge together when under pressures, pooling their resources to launch all out attacks on large threats.

10 million:

Feast on any amorphus horror thats beached, and see if feeding it a titanomantis makes it a bit woozy

12.5 mill:

The immune systems of titanomantis can detect practically any single celled organism in their body. When this happens, they quickly secrete a pheromone that is detected by the hive that they are infected with something. When this happens, they are sentenced to death by amorphous horror (basically).

15:

decimate the delectable parts of trees in High Titanomantis territory more ferociously. Stripping them bare, like locusts.

17.5:

Create more secure colony structures.

20:

Young queens fly around a lot, looking for optimal nesting positions, and significant resources.

22.5:

Titanomantis are now omnivores, able to eat practically any organic thing they come across with great efficiency.

25:

Titanomantis use their new-found flight abilities to travel to Mariya, using their new agility and strength to carve out their niche in the food chain.

Titanomantis now cultivate and feast upon the “Gautan flees plato” in the shallows of Mao Shores, protecting them from predators and carry them to new locations when starting new colony areas.

Titanomantis Release the Neurotoxic gas when either being attacked by predators, or when either titanomantis are near predator nesting/mating grounds, or when predators are near titanomantis colonies.

30:

Titanomantis create more efficient and stronger nest structures.

32.5:

Spitters reinforce the nest structure, and create basic advantageous structures for the colony, and spit on any enemies that attack the colony.

Basic Info

The species looks to be similar to that of a chinese mantis, however has features from the mantis shrimp. Namely, the scythe appendages. These have morphed into what looks to be a firsts of a mantis shrimp, except green and the outside is spikey, resulting in swift hard impacts with an additional spikey kick.

The Royal caste (Which includes the queen- that’s all) is by far larger than the Soldier caste (by roughly 2x), which is in turn larger than the worker class (roughly 2x again)

However, the queen, after settling, gradually becomes a more stationary being - primarily focus on bearing young. The abdomen of the queen gradually gets larger during this period in order to keep up with the growing population needs of the colony, however the queen never becomes FULLY unable to move - they have many appendages due to the DNA from beings with many, after all.

Titanomantis have pockets lining their exoskeletons that store tetrodotoxin and methane, which when activated, disperses the tetrodotoxin all around the titanomantis, since methane is lighter than air, it can also travel upwards

If I need another mutation for the above mutation, this would support that. If not, however, then I will go for higher metabolic efficiency to require less air and less food to survive and thrive

“Spitters” Are the same size as the soldier class, sharing several characteristics with them. However, they are capable of producing a cement-like substance from organs stored in their torso, which is then brought to the Spitter’s mouth and ejected at a rather high velocity. The cement-like substance is liquid upon being ejected, but quickly hardens upon exposure to air or water. Both useful in building strong nest structures and trapping adversaries.

History

More lysosomes in the digestive system

Some lysosomes evolve Cellulase and Chitinase to digest the local plants and fungus.

Larger size, especially in queens.

Even more size, ESPECIALLY in queens.

Tetrodotoxin Immunity

More complex and effective immune and neurological systems to be difficult to be manipulated.

longer and more complex digestive track

Stronger punches to even crack the bones of queen mixotrough salament, allowing the reaching of the delectable insides.

Young queens now have wings, and can fly. They lose them upon fully starting a colony

Develop a sort of complement system for the immune system to deal with viral and parasite threats

Programmed cell death. If titanomantis’s complement system cant eliminate an incoming mixotraugh salament cell and prevent them from stealing its genome, the affected cells will automatically self destruct, destroying any prospects of obtaining the dna.

Titanomantis have more effective programmed cell death and complement system, ensuring no dna is given to any other species, and that they wont get infected by salaments or waxopozechs

Titanomantis adapt to consume fungus and plants just as well as animals

Titanomantis can now fly for longer distances, being able to control their flight better and not tiring out as much.

Wings now aid in combat and moving around.

The spring mechanism that launches punches is now faster, thus resulting in higher punch speed and thus stronger punches.

Even stronger punches.

Micro-hairs all along the surface of titanomantis, allowing for better movement in water, and in air, too! These will decrease drag, improve the air flow over the wings, and overall increase “swimming” and flight efficiency to potentially overcome any strong air currents in the way. Additionally making movement in water easier, and making wings more hydrophobic so that titanomantis can still fly after leaving the water.

Spitter Class

Swapping up the protein shape/structure that anesthesia and other prohibiting chemicals bind to in order to become effectively immune to currently present ones in the ecosystem.

Death Dragon

User: @TeaKing

Original animals: Komodo Dragon| Pangolin| Chameleon (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya (Rain forests, grasslands, forest, swamps)

Food Web Placement: Tertiary consumer

Stats

Size: ~3.45 m (large)

Strength: SSS

Defense: S+ (immunststem, dense scails)

Agility: D

Stealth: S-

Stamina: D-

Health: E+

Intelligence: D+

Features:

From the Komodo Dragon, we take its venomous and extremely deadly bite

From the Pangolin, its durable and protective keratin scales

From the Chameleon, it’s long and sticky tongue

Counters:

Slow speed

Poikilotherm (from the Komodo dragon)

Short-term memory (chameleon)

behavior

Being solitary ambush hunters, The Death Lizards are a force to be reckoned with. They spend their days sitting still in one spot, patiently waiting for a suitable prey to appear, and when it does, they launch their sticky tongues at it and begin pulling it towards them until it reaches biting distance, where its fate gets sealed as the Lizard delivers a deadly bite, after which they let the prey hopelessly run away until it collapses from blood loss, and that’s when the reptile claims it’s prize.

2.5 milon years:

prioritize being slow and sneaky while approaching and stalking prey to reduce the chances of getting (spotted)

5 million years:

sets traps around by spitting out its saliva across its territory

7.5 Millon years:

the death lizard becomes hyper aggressive and attacks other creatures even if it doesn’t need to eat

10 mill:

the lizards start trying to cover themselves with lots of leaves, twigs, and other plant matter in order to hide their presence from prey

12.5 mill:

as an evolution of the previous behaviour, the dragon start making temporary burrows, or “lairs” to rest in whilst waiting for prey

15:

expand my species range

17.5:

death lizards now tolerate members of their own species more

20:

to guarantee that prey doesn’t get stolen, the Lizards start coating their food with the poisonous glue saliva

22.5:

The Death Dragons start breaking and felling trees to use them to make bigger lairs

25:

The dragons destroy even more trees

Death Dragons now properly start hibernating when times get toughOutside of hibernation, they are now more active and explore their surrounding environment more in search of prey

30:

Dragons show more motherly behaviour to their Offspring and start temporarily taking care of them (mainly by providing food) after they hatch

32.5:

in some circumstances, Mating Dragon pairs can choose to temporarily stick together and hunt with eachother, making it easier to acquire food to provide for their offspring

Basic Info

like in the behaver, they are ambush predetors.

History

simple camouflage to blend in with the grass and leaves

sets traps around by spitting out its saliva across its territory

the death lizard evolves a slimmer, longer and stronger tail to use like a whip when dealing with prey or other dangerous creatures

the lizard grows in size

its gluey saliva develops a sweet and appetizing smell to attract prey into ingesting it, either causing them to get stuck in the process, or make them choke to death and provide a fresh corpse for the lizard to devour

a sharp pointy spike appears at the end of their Chameleon tongues that allows them to pierce their prey and thus directly inject it with their venom from afar

enhanced muscular strength in the tongue to make it quicker and pack a bigger punch when launched at prey

a new gland appears in their mouths that lets them release a gaseous anesthetic that lulls all creatures to sleep and improve it

size increase

the gluey saliva becomes poisonous, making anything covered in it dangerous to ingest for anything that isn’t the Death Dragon

Increase sleepy gas production

LARGER dragons

immune system upgrade (I heard that some pesky parasites were roaming around)

improved circulatory system to boost stamina

even larger size

Dragons’ respiratory system gets an improvement to help boost stamina their muscular structure also gains some improvement to allow for more agility

modified muscles to improve agility

tougher scales to increase defences

toxin resistance

Waxozech

User: @aah31415

Original animals: Parasitoid Wasp | Myxozoa | Leech (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya

Food Web Placement: Parasite / secondary consumer

Reproduction rate: SSS

Stats

Size: 300 micm - 3Cm (Tiny - Small)

Strength: G-

Defense: E (better immunty system)

Agility: B-

Stealth: S

Stamina: E

Health: G

Intelligence: A-

infiltration: B (parasitic brain)

Features:

Flying

In-Host Infection

Painless Cutting

Counters:

Weak

Full parasite

Basic instins

behavior

Inmortui is a Parasitic animal which requires hosts to survive. In it’s adult form, it looks like a strange hybrid of a leech and a small parasitoid wasp, being able to survive both abovewater and underwater. When it finds a suitable host, it injects a bunch of single-celled myxozoa-like organisms into it, without causing pain thanks to leech parts of it. The juvinile form, made up from the myxozoa-like organisms, infects the host, and thanks to having a long incubation period, the host has the chance to infect many other potential hosts. As the juvinile cells divide and the host becomes weaker, it eventually dies, at which point the myxozoa form comes together into various clumps in host’s corpse, forming a larva which feeds on the surrounding flesh. After it amassed enough resources, the larva turns into a new leech-wasp, which can infect many other animals. A single corpse can produce hundreds if not thousands of adult Inmortui.

Inmortui can infect any animal, if they can inject the juviniles into their flesh and if the animal’s immunity system doesn’t immedietly supress the infection.

2.5 milon years:

Myxozoa-form, when infesting an organism, will change the creature’s behaviour, “pacifying” the creature towards Larva and Adults, by not attacking those forms. On the other side, the adults will not try to infest organisms that are calm towards them.

5 million years:

Myxozoa-Form now has more control over infected one’s (from now on I will call those “Zombies”) nervous system, making them do stuff that infect others which haven’t been infested.

7.5 million years:

Adults will now communicate with eachother in a swarm-like way, spreading information about location of predators, hosts, other dangers, etc.\

10 mill:

Myxozoa-form will now adapt to it’s host, growing in ways that hurt it’s structure less while retaining the larva production rate aswell as gaining more control over the brain and expand to various glands, hormonal and not.

12.5 mill:

Myxozoa-form now manipulates the hormones and other bodily functions of the zombies for them to be more efficient and for them to have more offspring than ever.

15:

Specific Breeds will diverge from various converted species (now called Domains). Those Breeds collectively will be specialized for nearly everything - from infesting a specific species to being “live steaks” for other zombies to eat. All The Domains + Waxozech species proper will from now on be called “The Waxozech Empire”.

Strategical Thinking develops in The Waxozech Empire (including both adults and the various Domains and Breeds), with the various breeds being assigned to do stuff for which they’re best adapted, and the swarm as a whole being able to play more strategically against the unconverted kin, at least basically for now.

17.5:

Start using host brains as “supercomputers” (meaning that zombies are now a lot better at doing their part in Waxozech Empire), greatly boosting intelligence.

20:

Better Intelligence and Better Strategies.

22.5:

Catch a ride” on chimeras that travel to Mariya and Mao, spreading there.

Waxozech Empire learns about long-term strategies; It creates plant/fungus domains and breeds instead of causing the plants/fungi to go extinct (non-infested ones still go extinct) and those domains and breeds have the same goal as their animal equivalents: Support the entirety of Waxozech Empire in it’s quest to infect everything on this planet.

25:

Use any and all means (wind currents, migratory organisms, etc.) to spread to Mariya.

27.5:

All the plant, fungus and animal domains, breeds and pure members of the Waxozech Empire start to group together in harsh conditions, creating “parasitic ecosystem-states” (PES), which act like a mix of an ecosystem and a state, with all the domains and breeds belonging into it fighting not for their own survival, but for survival of the entire PES, by working like castes - plant-like domains/breeds sacrifice themselves for the animal-like ones, while remaining at a high level, while the animal-like domains/breeds spread, defend and do more in favour of the PES.

30:

hyperinfection int

32.5:

More Intelligence part 2

Basic Info
History

Make the Adults and the Larva poisonous, meaning that they can no longer be eaten without a proper adaptation to counter the toxin.

Ovipositor on the adult form becomes a lot sharper, allowing them to cut thru tougher surface tissues in order to infect the flesh (whilish still not causing the pain due to anti-pain leech proteins), meaning the infecting no longer relies on the digestive system.

Waxozech is no longer a lethal parasite, and now, when in juvinile/zombie stage, it will grow larvas in amount that is still “healthy” for the host/zombie, release them thru the skin during the night and larvas using pain extinguishers to keep the host/zombie calm. This means that zombies can now last a lot longer and produce a lot more larvas during their lifetime and maybe even reproduce, creating more zombies.

Waxozech adults develop a bioluminescent organ in their body, which glows in ultraviolet light, they also expand their sight range to ultraviolet, meaning that they can communicate with each other better and with less interuption.

Myxozoa/Juvinile - form is now more resistant to environmental damage (such as acids), meaning that eating zombies or infested corpses poses an extreme risk of being infected yourself.

Certain cell clusters of Myxozoa-form will turn into ultraviolet-bioluminescent patches, whilist other clusters will turn into photoreceptive tissue in eyes, their counterparts, or in other areas if an organism is blind, that can see the ultraviolet light, allowing the zombies to communicate with each other and adult forms more easily and adults can give them data, for instance on the location of Uninfected.

Zombies now reproduce asexually and their genetic recombination is heavily boosted, meaning that they are capable of quickly giving birth to a lot of children with highly varied mutations.

All forms of Waxozech and their hosts now have a better immune system, countering non-waxozech infections and parasites.

Expand the possibilities of infecting various organisms, such as plants, protists and fungi. This means that ecosystems form, which have infested elements from the bottom to the top.

Zombie-form now produces two new cell types: One that is specialized for long-term survival, making corpses of zombies contaminated for long time, and second one that is present in saliva of animal-derived breeds, meaning that they can infect other lifeforms all by themselves.

Increase in Neuron Density, boosting intelligence stat.

All Waxozech cells develop macrophage-like characteristics, making them efficient at fighting infections individually.

More Intelligence

Immune system becomes better, especially targetting Hcalhypartorn very well.

Crocodile-like upgrades to the proper immune system, being a lot more effective against the bacterium and other infestors

3 Likes
Amorphous horror

User: @UndyingHazard

Original animals: Giant Siphonophore | Planarian flatworm | Tyrannosaurus rex (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao (shallow sea), Open ocean , Deep sea

Reproduction rate: G

Stats

Size: ~21m (full grown combine - Very gaint)

Strength: A-

Defense: S (heat tolerant)

Agility: E+

Stealth: A+

Stamina: E-

Health: SS-

Intelligence: D

Features:

Siphonophore Colonial organism (Giant Siphonophore)

Regeneration factor (Planarian flatworm)

Powerful jaws (Tyrannosaurus rex)

Counters:

Soft bodied

simple-minded

weak vision

behavior

The amorphous horror is a colonial organism that lives in the deep sea, though it migrates to shallower waters at night to hunt for prey. They are opportunistic predators feeding on both living prey and carrion, using the powerful jaws and stings of there feeding zooids to incapacitate prey and rend flesh and bone into bite sized chunks. This horror of the deep reproduces asexually, either by releasing gametes into the water when in close proximity to another of there kind or by regenerating from a fragment of tissue. These organisms are not very intelligent and have little instinctive drives other than eat, reproduce, and go to the surface at night. There soft bodies are damaged somewhat easily, and they cannot survive on land for very long

Basic Info

The species largely resembles it’s base organism the giant siphonophore, but with a larger wider frame giving it a more amorphous, vaguely flatworm-like appearance. Being a colonial organism, it consists of multiple zooids, the feeding zooids have powerful jaws from there T-rex ancestry used to grapple and injure prey, and rip chunks of flesh into pieces big enough to swallow. The entire organism is covered in simple eyes that can detect movement, color, and basic shapes. The entire organism is translucent, but with an almost ghostly blue glow of bioluminescence.

2.5 milon years:

Simple land hunting behavior, some individuals hang out closer to shore where they may snag land dwelling organisms.

5 million years:

plays dead when washed up on the beach to also help lure in prey.

7.5 million years:

Investigation behavior; if it detects something of interest hiding in a burrow or rock crevice, it will investigate it in an attempt to get it out.

10 mill:

Return to the ocean after a successful feeding session on land to rest.

12.5 mill:

deep sea trawling; the amorphous horror will drag its grappling zooids and feeding zooids through the muck to stir up edible matter.

15:

Change color to match your surroundings when hunting, and when attacking prey; change colors rapidly in vibrant flashes to confuse and stun them.

17.5:

Nocturnal, to hopefully lessen the strain of competition.

20:

Hang around hydrothermal vents when in the deep sea (if any exist) to snag any animals that get close to them.

22.5:

When floating in the open ocean, spread yourself out so that there is a higher likelihood of capturing food.

25:

Larval stage return to the ocean to complete metamorphosis into an adult.

When attacked by something, split apart and overwhelm it. and than join back together.When under environmental stress, fragment yourself into smaller colonies.

30:

The larval stage tracks prey down with its sense of smell.

32.5:

fragmented forms of a larger colony will coordinate with each other to help bring down prey.

History

Simple land hunting behavior, some individuals hang out closer to shore where they may snag land dwelling organisms.

Lure zooids that produce a strong scent and bear a resemblance to chunks of meat or fruit to lure prey

Grappling zooids, tentacle-like zooids strong enough to enable movement on land, though they are also used to grab and walk along the seafloor.

The ability to enter a low metabolic state when food is scarce so energy is not wasted.

Swimming zooids for more active underwater movement, so we can hopefully spread out a little more.

The ability to change color to match surroundings for camouflage using chromatophores.

A sense of hearing to better detect surroundings

increased heat tolerance.

the ability to absorb oxygen from the air so long as the body remains moist.

Special amphibious larval stage that resembles a hammerhead flatworm covered in stinging tentacles that feeds on small animals and plants.

The ability to split the colony apart into multiple individuals and rejoin back together in response to certain stimulus.

Toxin resistance

Ganglia interspersed throughout the organism for greater intelligence.

The ability for a fragmented colony to communicate with each other through pheromones.

Sun anoceros

User: @Cha

Original animals: Sun conure| Silky anteater | Black rhinoceros (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya (Rain forests, grasslands), Mao , Mao swapmlands

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Omnivore

Stats

Size: ~72 Cm (small-Mid)

Strength: A

Defense: A- (immunststem T killer)

Agility:A+

Stealth: F+

Stamina: D+

Health: D+

Intelligence: A

Features:

Wings (Sun conure)

sharp frontal claws(Silky anteater)

Horns (Black rhinoceros)

Counters:

Fragile

Clumsy flying

Low sense of smell

behavior

A nocturnal flier that clings to a surface using its claws or legs, eating energy dense food when possible over energy poor food it’s quite small only reaching slightly larger of a sun conure or a silky anbelgiumer in size.

2.5 milon years:

The Sun anoceros on the grasslands when trees are far away or not in the near vicitny they spend times in Fields dodo herds acting as look outs where they eat on parasites to the Fields dodo, with care due to their sharp claws might hurt the dodo if not careful all this for the return off being allowed to rest on them and safety.

5 million years:

Wider forging habitats where they spend their time eating on the local food and when mating session arrives they fly back to the rainforest or grassland to nest safely

7.5 million years:

Communal nesting offering greater protection for the young of the species and the nests themself as adults give warnings of dangers in the vicinty or acting as guard for other nests though of course there is slackers that does steal from other nests when their being built however when finished they rarely steal from.

10 mill:

A dedicated look out for a group of foraging Sun anoceros and it’s herd they follow if they are with one with the return being that they may eat in safety when its their turn.

12.5 mill:

Forming basic breeding colonies with the near edge nests being the worse off ones while also acting as guards for the inner nests

15 mill:

behaviour eating various plants that might contain non-toxic material for them but is toxic to possible parasties intending to infect them allowing an indiviual a longer and healthier life without parasites in them or at least deadly parasites.

17.5:

communal preening partners or a group off Suns anoceros will help preening each other of parasites in hard to reach spaces that cannot be reached by their beak normally or the animal they help clean parasites off for a meal.

20:

On occasion might act as a look out for a Faleken inreturn for having a piece of the meal as well cleaning it off parasites that might bring it harm though still favour herds of Rhyinsopde but when they cannot gain their own herd they fall back to this behaviour.

22.5:

When spotting a predator the usual distress call off the Sun anoceros is called however they’ll start mobing the predator spotted and with loud noises and bright colourations makes them far more imposing then they actually are (see lemming to see what I am following) the call is still a warning call and means danger for all species they have symbiosis with and for the young but adults often mob the predator with claws and beaks with the colouration to confuse them while doing it.

25:

Digging and forming burrows where they’ll nest and store nuts in specific parts of these burrows while not all mating pairs does this a rare set does this due to strong competition in the trees, in these burrows they’ll raise their young from predators and store nuts during harsh times and to endure “sieges” by animals that will try to enter them, in even rare cases a nest will be abandeoned and the nuts left alone creating a ideal growing place for some nuts to sprout and reach adulthood safely and supporting the sun anoceros in the future where a new nest might be founded.

preserving energy by climbing around the trees using the parrot beak, silky anteater and parrot claws saving energy from flying using these as locomotives on the trees and only using flying as a way to fly away from predators or search for prey.

30:

“Teaching” the children of the parents where to find food and water

32.5:

bringing the seeds over that doesn’t get digested in their digestion system to Mao (rip the continent)

Basic Info

It take on the look of a sun concure with its head having the horns of a black rhinoceros and on its tips of the wings it anchors itself alongside its feet with a sharp claw from the silky anbelgiumer it is still covered in it’s bright plumage of feathers used for mating during its mating session where the feathers actually becomes flushed with blood making them brighter only for it to calm down in later seasons.

History

Warning calls to alert fellow Sun anoceros about danger or alert nearby creatures.

Larger size to try and drive off the death lizard if a mating pair decides nesting in the grasslands without tree to support them was a good idea

increased bite force in the beak to crush seeds to access nutirents

better/larger airsacks to help it maintain itself in the air longer.

Double fovea

Sharper claws to fight off other flying predators.

Slightly larger processing power for more precsion on movements

developed cortexes

Very bright colouration and patterns to confuse and disorganise predators

Eosinophils being more common inside healthy and young Sun anoceros

Stronger immune system.

stronger beak to crush nuts easily

Improved claws for digging more complex burrows and being deeper to avoid flooding rushing the upper levels and providing a source of water inside the nest undergroundIncreased amount of killer T cells (targets irl cancer, and infected or damaged cells)

Speiciation to any sun anoceros returning to Mao

Larger size

Rhyinsopde

User: @Doomlightning

Original animals: |Raphus cucullatus| Embasaurus (wild card) | Arctic hare (wild card) (wild cards use: 2)

Distribution: Mariya (grasslands, forests)

Food Web Placement: Primary consumer / herbivore

Stats

Size: ~1.57 M’ (Mid - large)

Strength: C-

Defense: A (poisione immunity)

Agility: SS-

Stealth: D

Stamina: A-

Health: C+

Intelligence: E (memorys)

Features:

Robust skull (Raphus cucullatus)

Crop milk (Raphus cucullatus |wild card add)

Developed sense of smell (Raphus cucullatus |wild card add)

Strong hind limbs (Embasaurus)

Long digestive system (Arctic hare)

Counters:

Fragile

Inability to chew

Inability to perform complex operations

behavior

Digging: they dig to find roots and tubers if any.

moves in flocks

Possessing a type K strategy, they watch over the eggs and ensure the integrity of the offspring.

2.5 milon years:

They move in an orderly manner: the young are deep inside the pack, the adults are outside, allowing them to better watch predators

5 millions years:

Migratory movement makes it possible to search for food throughout the year on the move.

7.5 millions years:

Sentinel behavior

Alert calls in case there is a predator around

10 mill:

Movement of a herd in grazing, in any case of danger, to flee

12.5 mill:

Lek mating behave

15:

stronger beaks

17.5:

comoflase

20: Long-term memory, to know how to avoid traps

22.5:

They begin to carry their young on their backs, allowing them to better protect themselves from predators.

25:

Using a developed sense of smell to find seeds to share

They started with the mirror and Tsiffli

30:

communication roars

32.5:

Crazy distraction by chance and need.

Basic Info

A theropod-like chimaera, with a large, robust beak and teeth. I usually live in groups with members of their own species and move together. They have very strong legs capable of running quickly, but they are not particularly strong following this. They have small wing-like forelimbs that are used mainly as courtship and signaling tools. They have excellent senses that allow them to find their food.

History

Legs are more adapted to running, makes them taller and run better.

becomes larger, making it harder for predators to catch them.

Their eyes move to the sides, to see better against predators

Stronger airbags allow them to run longer.

A more developed sense of smell

it would be longer tail feathers to help manuever better.

There is a hump of fat and water that allows them to survive longer without food.

more robust legs

poisone immunity

Even more

Additional air pocket for storing oxygen

Additional fat storage

They are stronger, faster

Anti-bite feathers

Immunity to toxins even more.

3 Likes

NPC list:

Mariya continent
Plants
Rain Medicago

Original animals: |Gnetum latifolium| Gonatozygon | Grass

Distribution: Mariya Forest, Grasslands

Food Web Placement: Producer

Size: ~ 8 CM (small)

Features:

Herbaceous: If the roots are not torn out, it can regrow even if all the leaves are gone (Grass)

Soft stem (Gnetum latifolium)

Asexual reproduction: Does not require sexual reproduction to spread (Gonatozygon)

General info:

A chimeric herbaceous species that is able to spread the fastest, bears fruits during sexual reproduction. Very durable.

Change

Annual herbage instead of perennial, allows faster development and faster reproduction

become abit smaller to maintain on forests

Their seeds are prickly to help them spread more easily

Tubers

Fruity climbing herb

Original animals: |Gnetum latifolium| Gonatozygon | Grass

Distribution: Mariya Forest, Grasslands

Size: ~ 90 CM (mid)(lengs)

Features:

Herbaceous: If the roots are not torn out, it can regrow even if all the leaves are gone (Grass)

Soft stem (Gnetum latifolium)

Asexual reproduction: Does not require sexual reproduction to spread (Gonatozygon)

General info:

A chimeric herbaceous species that is able to spread the fastest, bears fruits during sexual reproduction. Very durable.

Change

Annual herbage instead of perennial, allows faster development and faster reproduction

become abit smaller to maintain on forests

This plant has become a climbing plant (negative geotropic)

Even faster prepeduse

Horseheads Reed

Original animals: Horsetails | Cooksonia | Bennettitales

Distribution: rivers

Reproduction rate: Mid

Size: 32 CM - 1.6 M (small - Mid)

Features:

Sandpaper texture (Horsetails)

Salt Resistant (Cooksonia)

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

A strange shrub that produces large spore fruits with cellulose scales on them to protect them. Able to spread by internal root nodules. Mostly common water source, salty or fresh. Extremely tough to eat.

Change

Produces its spores at higher points on the stem, so it is not only taller, but also increases the chance that its offspring will survive.

Become more robast

Stronger roots

fibers that suffocate predators

Seahorse head

Distribution: Mariya costals, swallo seas

Size: 32 CM - 1.6 M (small - Mid)

Features:

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

A strange shrub that produces large spore fruits with cellulose scales on them to protect them. Able to spread by internal root nodules. Mostly common water source, salty or fresh. Extremely tough to eat.

Change

Produces its spores at higher points on the stem, so it is not only taller, but also increases the chance that its offspring will survive.

Become more robast

Stronger roots

Move to underwater

Evergreen Meatwater

Original animals: Pertica | Hornwort | Dacrydium balansae

Distribution: Mariya Forests, Rainforest

Reproduction rate: A

Size: up to 30 m (Very Giant)

Features:

Scarred trunk (Pertica)

Water absorption leaves (Hornwort)

Fleshy leaves(Dacrydium balansae)

General info:

A very tall chimeric species, with surprising properties of drought resistance with its fleshy leaves, fast growth ability and special leaves that are able to absorb water. It has fruits that contain spores. Has soft edible leaves and contains a lot of water.

Change

More Giants

Increasing the rate of vegetation permanently in order to compete with others

grows faster

Develops fruit like that attracts animals to spread them.

Underassbor plato

Original animals: Green algae | Marimo | Zostera marina

Distribution: Mariya Sallow Sea/Oceans

Size: (Small - Mid)

Features:

Rapid growth rate (green algae)

Underwater bloom (Zostera marina)

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

A spherical plant that grows in ground sediments. They are known to divide and multiply rapidly and once a year, bloom and produce underwater flowers. Very soft to eat.

Change

Due to pressure and inability to adapt to the new situation, they increased their reproductive capacity

Creators prostrate themselves to increase their light capacity.

A hybridized and more successful version of both species. They multiply much faster

current dispersion

Thorny Scarass

Original animals: arborescent lycophytes | Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri |Wanderrie grass

Size: (Mid)

Features:

scaly trunk (arborescent lycophytes)

Spore seeds(Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri )

C4 assimilation (Wanderrie grass)

General info:

A grass-fern with a relatively low rattling stem. They are even more efficient plants because of the C4 photosynthesis that allows them to survive in colder or hotter places. Admittedly, they pollinate other living things and produce strange spore seeds. The leaves are soft to eat, the stem is not.

Change

became spiky, reducing the possibility of being eaten.

become bitter

Produces more seeds

Cyoplc

Original animals: arborescent lycophytes | Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri |Wanderrie grass

Reproduction rate: C

Size: Large

Features:

General info:

A grass-fern with a relatively low rattling stem. They are even more efficient plants because of the C4 photosynthesis that allows them to survive in colder or hotter places. Admittedly, they pollinate other living things and produce strange spore seeds. The leaves are soft to eat, the stem is not.

Change

became larger, making it resemble a small palm tree

Become togher

became a palm-like plant

Cyxanacinda

Reproduction rate: C

Size: (Mid-large)

Features:

General info:

Change

became larger, making it resemble a small palm tree

Become togher

Produces more leaves

Animals
Tree-dewller Milliphid

Original animals: Apheloria belgiumiensis | Aphids | Sottyxerxes

Distribution: Mariya Forests, Grasslands, Savana

Food Web Placement: Primary consumers

Reproduction rate: SS

Stats

Size: ~4 mm (Tiny)

Strength: G

Defense: G

Agility: E- (gliding)

Stamina: F

Intelligence: G+

Features:

Spermatophore (Apheloria belgiumiensis)

Secondary pregnancy (Aphids)

Armored calcium plaques (Sottyxerxes)

Counters:

Exoskeleton

Passive respiratory system

Blind

Change

They have become arboreal and spend more time eating leaves of trees

They learn to navigate in the woods better by gliding

Wooden Digger Milliphid

Original animals: Apheloria belgiumiensis | Aphids | Sottyxerxes

Distribution: Mariya Forests, Grasslands, Savana

Stats

Size: ~5 mm (Tiny)

Strength: G

Agility: F-

Features:

Spermatophore (Apheloria belgiumiensis)

Secondary pregnancy (Aphids)

Armored calcium plaques (Sottyxerxes)

Counters:

Exoskeleton

Passive respiratory system

Blind

Change

They have become arboreal and spend more time eating leaves of trees

Learn to digest a tree and live in it

began to mourn in soft trees. He developed a defense against predators in the trees.

Knuckle Murile

Original animals: Burro | House Mouse | Domesticated Horse

Distribution: Mariya Grasslands, Forests

Stats

Size: ~ 0.42 CM (Small)

Strength: D

Defense: F-

Agility: S-

Stealth: D+

Stamina: D

Health: E-

Features:

Running muscles (Domesticated Horse)

Vegetarian digestive system (Burro)

Rodent teeth (house mouse)

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

It is small as a result of competition. It also hangs around herds of fields dodo as an added defense.

With fast reflexes, their legs are able to move to greater distances in case of danger

became smaller

become faster

become even smaller

A developed sense of smell, to detect dangerous smells

Learn to climb trees

Returning to the ground, he began using huge claws for attack and defense

Flying Murile

Distribution: Mariya Forests

Stats

Size: ~ 0.42 CM (Small)

Strength: F

Agility: SS+

Stealth: D+

Stamina: D

Health: E-

Features:

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

It is small as a result of competition. It also hangs around herds of fields dodo as an added defense.

With fast reflexes, their legs are able to move to greater distances in case of danger

became smaller

become faster

become even smaller

A developed sense of smell, to detect dangerous smells

Learn to climb trees

Learn to soar

Fake glass shell

Original animals: striped paper bubble| Cuttlefish | four-handed box jellyfish

Distribution: Mariya Sallows seas

Food Web Placement: Feeder fillter

Stats

Size: 21 Cm (small)

Strength: E-

Defense: D-

Agility: F-

Stealth: E

Health: F+

Intelligence: E-

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

Shell (striped paper bubble)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Change

The use of the radula as a filter instead of as a filter to prevent competition for food that is dwindling

faster pred

plankton have a higher change to survive

OneYear Giant Sworm

Original animals: Spoon worm | Zhongxiniscus | Catenulida

Distribution: Swallow seas, open oceans

Food Web Placement: Filter feeders

Stats

Size: 1.5 m (Mid)

Defense: C-

Agility: E-

Stealth: F

Stamina: G+

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Asexual reproduction (Catenulida)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

lacks a respiratory system

eyeless

jawless

Change

Following a lack of competition and also a tremendous source of food, they quintupled in size. They also began to become more common in the open ocean

they bigger

became even bigger

Psy immunity

One-year life cycle

Shellfish crusher worm

Food Web Placement: Carnivore

Stats

Size: 59 Cm ( Mid)

Strength: D+

Defense: E

Agility: F+

Stealth: E-

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

eyeless

jawless

Change

Following a lack of competition and also a tremendous source of food, they quintupled in size. They also began to become more common in the open ocean

they bigger

A mouth structure is able to secrete a substance that dissolves shells, opening a new niche for it

Moon anoceros

Original animals: Sun conure| Silky anteater | Black rhinoceros (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya (Rain forests, grasslands)

Stats

Size: ~57 Cm (small-Mid)

Strength: B-

Defense: C

Agility:A-

Intelligence: C-

Features:

Wings (Sun conure)

Horns (Black rhinoceros)

Counters:

Fragile

Clumsy flying

Low sense of smell

behavior

A nocturnal flier that clings to a surface using its claws or legs, eating energy dense food when possible over energy poor food it’s quite small only reaching slightly larger of a sun conure or a silky anbelgiumer in size.

2.5 milon years:

The Sun anoceros on the grasslands when trees are far away or not in the near vicitny they spend times in Fields dodo herds acting as look outs where they eat on parasites to the Fields dodo, with care due to their sharp claws might hurt the dodo if not careful all this for the return off being allowed to rest on them and safety.

5 million years:

Wider forging habitats where they spend their time eating on the local food and when mating session arrives they fly back to the rainforest or grassland to nest safely

7.5 million years:

Communal nesting offering greater protection for the young of the species and the nests themself as adults give warnings of dangers in the vicinty or acting as guard for other nests though of course there is slackers that does steal from other nests when their being built however when finished they rarely steal from.

10 mill:

A dedicated look out for a group of foraging Sun anoceros and it’s herd they follow if they are with one with the return being that they may eat in safety when its their turn.

12.5 mill:

Their color turned white and they became nocturnal

Basic Info

It take on the look of a sun concure with its head having the horns of a black rhinoceros and on its tips of the wings it anchors itself alongside its feet with a sharp claw from the silky anbelgiumer it is still covered in it’s bright plumage of feathers used for mating during its mating session where the feathers actually becomes flushed with blood making them brighter only for it to calm down in later seasons.

History

Warning calls to alert fellow Sun anoceros about danger or alert nearby creatures.

Larger size to try and drive off the death lizard if a mating pair decides nesting in the grasslands without tree to support them was a good idea

Double fovea

Developed night vision

Better vision

Comet anoceros

Distribution: Mariya (Rain forests, grasslands)

Stats

Size: ~57 Cm (small-Mid)

Defense: C

Agility:A-

Intelligence: C-

Features:

Wings (Sun conure)

Horns (Black rhinoceros)

Counters:

Fragile

Clumsy flying

Low sense of smell

behavior

2.5 milon years:

5 million years:

7.5 million years:

10 mill:

12.5 mill:

Their color turned white and they became nocturnal

25:

They began to transport the children on their bodies

Basic Info

History

Double fovea

Developed night vision

Pregnancy

Fake Keleken

Original animals: |Raphus cucullatus| Embasaurus (wild card) | Arctic hare (wild card) (wild cards use: 2)

Food Web Placement: Primary consumer / Omnavore

Stats

Size: ~1.93 M’ (Mid - large)

Defense: C+ (toxic immunity)

Agility: A+

Stealth: C-

Intelligence: F+

Features:

Counters:

Fragile

Inability to chew

behavior

moves in flocks

Possessing a type K strategy, they watch over the eggs and ensure the integrity of the offspring.

2.5 milon years:

They move in an orderly manner: the young are deep inside the pack, the adults are outside, allowing them to better watch predators

5 millions years:

Migratory movement makes it possible to search for food throughout the year on the move.

7.5 millions years:

Sentinel behavior

10 mill:

12.5 mill:

Lek mating behave

15:

stronger beaks

17.5:

become more of a carvaore

20:

better stamnena

Basic Info

A theropod-like chimaera, with a large, robust beak and teeth. I usually live in groups with members of their own species and move together. They have very strong legs capable of running quickly, but they are not particularly strong following this. They have small wing-like forelimbs that are used mainly as courtship and signaling tools. They have excellent senses that allow them to find their food.

History

There is a hump of fat and water that allows them to survive longer without food.

better visone

Giantisem

Toxic ummunity

Seken

Food Web Placement: Primary consumer / Omnavore

Stats

Size: ~1.93 M’ (Mid - large)

Strength: C-

Defense: D+

Agility: A+

Stealth: C-

Intelligence: F+

Features:

Counters:

Fragile

Inability to chew

behavior

moves in flocks

2.5 milon years:

5 millions years:

7.5 millions years:

Sentinel behavior

10 mill:

12.5 mill:

Lek mating behave

15:

stronger beaks

17.5:

become more of a carvaore

20:

better stamnena

Basic Info

History

better visone

sea leving

Fungi
Rain Hampagne

Original animals: Agaricus bisporus| Armillaria mellea |Prototaxites

Distribution: Mariya jungles

Food Web Placement: Decomposers / Secondary consumer

Size: 8m (Giant)

Features:

Strain tolerance (Agaricus bisporus)

bioluminescence (Armillaria mellea)

Cellulose stem roots (Prototaxites)

General info:

A very important mushroom for symbiosis with fasts and illuminates the world with its glow in the dark when, in the breeding season, it grows a huge trunk from the ground, waking up the night. Soft to eat.

Change

became bigger

Able to transfer minerals through its roots to the environment, increasing the symbiotic survival capacity of the plants, especially the trees around it.

It has water transport systems in it to prevent flooding

Minimalratice

Distribution: Mariya jungles

Size: 2mm max (Tiny)

Features:

General info:

A very important mushroom for symbiosis with fasts and illuminates the world with its glow in the dark when, in the breeding season, it grows a huge trunk from the ground, waking up the night. Soft to eat.

Change

became bigger

Able to transfer minerals through its roots to the environment, increasing the symbiotic survival capacity of the plants, especially the trees around it.

It has water transport systems in it to prevent flooding

Began to become parasitic, very subtly begins to steal resources from plants

2 Likes
Mao continent
Plants
Pangohead

Distribution: Mao Rivers, Beach

Reproduction rate: Mid-higher

Size: (Large)

Features:

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

Change

Branches of stems throughout the river allow access to minerals that do not exist in its surroundings, adapted also on the beaches

faster grows

Ionic poison in plant himself

turned into a tree

Swamps Horsehead

Distribution: Mao Rivers, Beach

Reproduction rate: Mid-higher

Size: 20 CM - 1.1 M (small - Mid)

Features:

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

Change

Branches of stems throughout the river allow access to minerals that do not exist in its surroundings, adapted also on the beaches

faster grows

Ionic poison in plant himself

Learn to parent through water

Underwater Headhorns

Distribution: Mao Sallows Seas

Size: 20 CM - 1.1 M (small - Mid)

Features:

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

Change

Suitable for submarines

rustle under the sands

Fruity grassy marine

Distribution: Mao Sallow Sea/Oceans

Size: (Small)

Features:

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

A spherical plant that grows in ground sediments. They are known to divide and multiply rapidly and once a year, bloom and produce underwater flowers. Very soft to eat.

Change

Smaller to reproduce faster

produce fruity balls that increase the desires of predators to eat them instead of the plant body itself, increasing the chance of its survival

Glrass

Distribution: Mao Sallow Sea/Oceans

Size: (Small)

Features:

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

Change

Smaller to reproduce faster

Sticks to surfaces, which increases their survival by avoiding being eaten.

They produce sticky mucus that keeps predators away

Evergreen Meatwater

Original animals: Pertica | Hornwort | Dacrydium balansae

Distribution: Mao Rainforest

Size: up to 30 m (Very Giant)

Features:

Scarred trunk (Pertica)

Water absorption leaves (Hornwort)

Fleshy leaves(Dacrydium balansae)

General info:

A very tall chimeric species, with surprising properties of drought resistance with its fleshy leaves, fast growth ability and special leaves that are able to absorb water. It has fruits that contain spores. Has soft edible leaves and contains a lot of water.

Change

More Giants

Increasing the rate of vegetation permanently in order to compete with others

grows faster

Develops fruit like that attracts animals to spread them.

Gautan flees plato

Distribution: Mao Sallow Sea

Size: (Small - Mid)

Features:

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

Change

Due to pressure and inability to adapt to the new situation, they increased their reproductive capacity

Creators prostrate themselves to increase their light capacity.

These are a partially domesticated version

Resistance to tides and tides

Mao Scale Grass

Distribution: Mao basalt

Reproduction rate: B

Size: (Mid)

Features:

General info:

Change

They have adapted to a colder environment, far from crazy people and are located mainly in the mountains, which manages to save them

This plant uses antifreeze agents that allow it to survive in more hostile colder places

Adapted to volcanic areas

Animals
Nova Mulerin

Distribution: Mao Grasslands, Forests

Stats

Size: ~ 2.04 CM (Large)

Defense: E+

Agility: C+

Stamina: C

Features:

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

Without significant predators, they grew, allowing them wider access to different types of food.

Due to the lack of significant predators, the size of this species is twice as large

Start to grow horns

More developed lungs for more time under water

Began to be more resistant to ion poison

Levilerin

Distribution: Mao Grasslands, Forests

Stats

Size: ~ 2.04 CM (Large)

Defense: E-

Agility: C+

Features:

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

Without significant predators, they grew, allowing them wider access to different types of food.

Due to the lack of significant predators, the size of this species is twice as large

Start to grow horns

More developed lungs for more time under water

are more adapted to life in water

Sliced snail

Distribution: Mao Sallows seas

Stats

Size: 48 Cm (small)

Strength: E+

Defense: D

Agility: G+

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Change

Became larger, able to shred more types of plants and also an occasional scavenger

Alien Sea-Angel

Distribution: Mao Sallows seas

Food Web Placement: Fillter feeder / carnivore

Stats

Size: 18 Cm (small)

Strength: E-

Defense: D-

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Change

Created a type of sails that allow it to detach from the bottom and feed on plankton instead

Giant Alsidudat

Distribution: Mao Swallow seas, Open oceans

Food Web Placement: Hovebot

Stats

Size: 26 Cm ( Small - Mid)

Defense: F+

Agility: D+

Stamina: F-

Health: F

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

eyeless

jawless

Change

Became larger following the expansion of its food distribution, allowing it to grow larger

even faster breething

much fater swimmer

River Swimworm

Distribution: Mao and Mariya Rivers

Stats

Size: 11 Cm ( Small)

Strength: G+

Agility: F+

Health: F-

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

eyeless

jawless

Change

Adapted to fresh water.

Sole Wombat

Original animals: Goose | Eudimorphodon | common wombat

Distribution: Mao Coast

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Carnivore

Stats

Size: 60 cm’ (Small - Mid)

Strength: E

Agility: A-

Stamina: D-

Intelligence: E

Features:

Fly (Goose)

Pocket (Wombat)

Light teeth (Eudimorphodon)

Counters:

fragile

bad sense of smell

weak scratch force

Change

Better sight

Minimize itself to save more energy

Adaptation to a more aquatic life form in exchange for giving up flight

New hunter style using ambush

Fairy Wombat

Distribution: Mao Rain foresst

Stats

Size: 43.68 cm’ (Small - Mid)

Strength: F+

Agility: B+

Stealth: D-

Stamina: E+

Health: F-

Intelligence: E+

Features:

Fly (Goose)

Pocket (Wombat)

Counters:

fragile

bad sense of smell

weak scratch force

Change

Better sight

Minimize itself to save more energy

Becoming small for adaptation to life in dense forests

The Death Croc

Original animals: Komodo Dragon| Pangolin| Chameleon (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao (Grassland, Rivers)

Stats

Size: ~1.4 m (Mid)

Strength: A+

Defense: B

Agility: E

Stealth: B-

Stamina: F+

Health: D

Intelligence: F

Features:

From the Komodo Dragon, we take its venomous and extremely deadly bite

From the Pangolin, its durable and protective keratin scales

From the Chameleon, it’s long and sticky tongue

Counters:

Slow speed

Poikilotherm (from the Komodo dragon)

Short-term memory (chameleon)

behavior

Being solitary ambush hunters, The Death Lizards are a force to be reckoned with. They spend their days sitting still in one spot, patiently waiting for a suitable prey to appear, and when it does, they launch their sticky tongues at it and begin pulling it towards them until it reaches biting distance, where its fate gets sealed as the Lizard delivers a deadly bite, after which they let the prey hopelessly run away until it collapses from blood loss, and that’s when the reptile claims it’s prize.

2.5 milon years:

prioritize being slow and sneaky while approaching and stalking prey to reduce the chances of getting (spotted)

5 million years:

Started swimming more in the water and lurking in water wells

17.5:

start to active presot

25:

Summer hibernation has begun

Basic Info

like in the behaver, they are ambush predetors.

History

simple camouflage to blend in with the grass and leaves

Stronger teeth

Better jaws

have a stronger leg to launch on others

Food reserve for an emergency situation

Fisherman Fombat

Distribution: Mao coasts

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Carnivore

Stats

Size: 78 m’ (Small - Mid)

Strength: E

Agility: B

Stamina: E+

Intelligence: E

Features:

Fly (Goose)

Pocket (Wombat)

Counters:

fragile

bad sense of smell

weak scratch force

Change

Their diet made them more carnivorous. Although they are still unable to devour prey larger than insects by themselves, they are still able to eat fresh carrion when possible.

Min specialized in catching small marine creatures from the air or from washing up

smaller

Giant Swimming worm

Stats

Size: 1.5 m (Mid)

Defense: C-

Stealth: F

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

eyeless

jawless

Change

they bigger

became even bigger

Psy immunity

Treeflyertrantulanto

Original animals: Red knee tarantula | Woodlouse | Red land crab

Distribution: Mao grasslands

Food Web Placement: Primary consumers / Omnivore

Stats

Size: 3.2 cm (Small)

Defense: F

Agility: D- (gliding)

Stealth: E+

Stamina: F+

Health: G+

Features:

Cellulose Eater (Woodlouse)

Urticating hairs (Red knee tarantula)

Pliers (Red land crab)

Counters:

Slow

cannibals

Jawless

Change

Due to great pressure from small predators and less from the air, they developed a better camouflage for themselves, which allows them to survive better

Adapting to life on the tops, allows him to survive better, but now hangs on a tree

They began to guard the offspring, increasing their survival

parasite immunity

Adaptation to low-nutrient eating

Fungi
River hampagne

Distribution: Mao Rivers

Size: 10m (Giant)

Features:

General info:

Change

Due to the presence of people living inside it, its size has increased

Adapted to forest life. Also more suitable for Salandra population and more symbiotic with them

Lavachagne

Distribution: Mao Grasslands

Size: 5m (Large)

Features:

General info:

Change

Due to the presence of people living inside it, its size has increased

More adapted to mountain life

Able to break rocks, extract minerals and fuse them into their symbiote.

2 Likes

I think it’s time to use the poison
I’ll buy a mutation vote and a behaviour vote (-60 points)

Mutation 1:

Evolve to produce a poison specifically against the deadly bacterium.

Mutation 2: The organisms of waxozech and the ones infected by it become better at recognizing microscopic intruders (such as the deadly bacterium) and taking measures against them (in case of the deadly bacterium, the moment it’s detected the poison specifically against it is released to kill it).

B1: Develop Breeds for fighting titanomantis
B2: Develop Breeds that dissolve cement and other hardy materials

I hope those mutations will allow me to live…

Mutation: more cement production and excretion force
Behavior: Behavior: Titanomantis fly in groups to any spotted high-up pray, large or small, in the air or in a tree in order to take them down. For things that can fly, spitters attempt to spray cement on them to inhibit flight as much as possible, while soldiers go into punch them. With intent to make extinct. no survivors.

2 Likes

ok
(votes changed)

i mean you werent even my target, but if it threatens you as well thats cool too

nothing personal though, purely buisness.

1 Like

I can’t really afford to have more dangers threatening me with extinction.

yo doom
is my sleepy gas by any chance flammable?

1 Like

I love how this caused a change in votes cause I know Nigel stated flying species
Now I wonder which species is widespread and is flying

I can’t believe you are LC and afraid of extinction

1 Like

I can believe I am CE and afraid of extinction

Me or? cause I ain’t afraid, I been expecting to go extinct long before this round.