Chimera World War (THRIVE'S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE showdown I think. part II)

i dunno but what i do know is that theres some person(s) conspiring against me now

Anti-titanomantis alliance isn’t the first alliance i’d thought would form.

I’d think that the first one would be against TWE.

1 Like

well now i need to THINK about my mutations.

1 Like

the God of Death is said to enjoy drinking tea…

1 Like

I would love to know who cause I am just over here being a basic bird with a rhino and silky anteater genes

1 Like

Mutation: The ability for a fragmented colony to communicate with each other through pheromones.

Behavior: fragmented forms of a larger colony will coordinate with each other to help bring down prey.

3 Likes

Mutation:
Spitter Class
“Spitters” Are the same size as the soldier class, sharing several characteristics with them. However, they are capable of producing a cement-like substance from organs stored in their torso, which is then brought to the Spitter’s mouth and ejected at a rather high velocity. The cement-like substance is liquid upon being ejected, but quickly hardens upon exposure to air or water. Both useful in building strong nest structures and trapping adversaries.

Mutation two: Swapping up the protein shape/structure that anesthesia and other prohibiting chemicals bind to in order to become effectively immune to currently present ones in the ecosystem.

Behavior: Spitters reinforce the nest structure, and create basic advantageous structures for the colony, and spit on any enemies that attack the colony.

1 Like

are you copying my saliva glue?
also why are we at war?
isnt waxozech a bigger threat?

alright mr immune system upgrade

tbh waxozech isnt much of a threat to my species, im already immune to em

belgium the sass over being eaten or not is real

1 Like

perhaps not to the species themselves
but they do sound like an environmental threat

yeah i should probably start making cement walls around the PDEs or whatever aah calls em

2 Likes

Also to remind you, the breed-making abilities of my species would sooner or later create a breed of infected animals that would be able to destroy those walls

nah, the walls would win.

Not if they are being constantly destroyed.

yes if theyre constantly being repaired

also, shouldn’t this cement-making ability worsen your flying because cement is heavy?

Aah before learning about castes:

1 Like

of the spitter caste only

hold ur presody everyone

4 Likes