Chimera World War (THRIVE'S ZOOMAGEUO MAGNUS EVO TOURNIMAT REMMORTAL BREAKDANCE showdown I think. part II)

Okay, I understand now… Is specific anti-species poison production behaviour or mutation vote?

1 Like

mutation votes, poison are evo prodacst

mutation: extra sticky glue-like saliva to make escape harder for anything the lizard catches

Behaviour: sets traps around by spitting out its saliva across its territory

2 Likes

Evolution: Some lysosomes evolve Cellulase and Chitinase to digest the local plants and fungus.
Behavehior: Attack Mixotrophic salament colonies not by rushing into the holes made in fungi, but rather digesting the base of their colonies, causing them to fall over. Then, in the confusion, rush in.

im coming for you, willow
@doomlightning
also ill do the following:
Get rid of all the stealth points I can (like 10 ranks), and then shove it all into strength to get S Strength.

1 Like

I will use “Power exchange price” and sacrifice:

16 ranks from Strenght

6 ranks from Defense

9 ranks from Agility

6 ranks from Stealth

4 ranks from Stamina

8 ranks from Health

This gives me 245 points, which makes me have a complexive 252 points

I will use 100 points to buy “Putting Remmortal rules into your chimera” and give my chimera psyonic potential, I will use 20 points to buy “Another vote”, and use 40 points to buy “Status upgrade” 4 times and use them all on Intelligence, bringing it to SSS+.

Mutation 1: Psychoaugurs become capable of utilizing psyonics. (I will use 90 points to buy “status upgrade” 9 times and use them all to upgrade the new stat this mutation will give me)

Mutation 2: Psychoaugurs become omnivores.

Behaviour: Psychoaugurs become engrossed with psyonics, studying them and finding new ways to apply them to reality, these studies aren’t simply out of curiosity, for every psychoaugur has a “voice” ordering them to study and prepare for the day of the ascent (although nobody knows what that means). This means that they use psyonics in everything and use a wide array of psyonic skills and techniques.

this is gonna be chaos if a player can actually do this amount of stuff per turn ._.

2 Likes

TBH if civs are allowed here, Psychoaugurs has my bet that it’ll win the event.
Atleast we’ll have some war in Mao before they arrive here

I asked, and Doom confirmed that this can be done.

Also, as you could have noticed, I’m literally burning my stats.

And civilizations wouldn’t be of much use since at the end we will have a 1 on 1 tournament of the chimeras.

1 Like

That makes me wonder, if I manage to infect an opponent chimera, does that count as another Waxozech on the battlefield or only a debuff?

this makes me feel uncomfortable

I think it’s overkill here.
I’m going to limit the use of the store to only 5 times per round.

1 Like

ok then for my update I will sell:

7 ranks from Strenght

4 ranks from Defense

3 ranks from Agility

5 ranks from Stealth

4 ranks from Stamina

6 ranks from Health

Giving me 145 points, a complexive of 152 points when added with the ones I already have.

I will use 100 points to buy “Putting Remmortal rules into your chimera” and give my chimera psyonic potential, I will use 20 points to buy “Another vote”, and use 30 points to buy “Status upgrade” 3 times and use them all on Intelligence, bringing it to SSS.

Mutation 1: Psychoaugurs become capable of utilizing psyonics.

Mutation 2: Psychoaugurs become omnivores.

Behaviour: Psychoaugurs become engrossed with psyonics, studying them and finding new ways to apply them to reality, these studies aren’t simply out of curiosity, for every psychoaugur has a “voice” ordering them to study and prepare for the day of the ascent (although nobody knows what that means). This means that they use psyonics in everything and use a wide array of psyonic skills and techniques.

1 Like

Mutation: Larger size to try and drive off the death lizard if a mating pair decides nesting in the grasslands without tree to support them was a good idea

Behaviour: Wider forging habitats where they spend their time eating on the local food and when mating session arrives they fly back to the rainforest or grassland to nest safely

2 Likes

Evolution: Lure zooids that produce a strong scent and bear a resemblance to chunks of meat or fruit to lure prey

Behavior: plays dead when washed up on the beach to also help lure in prey.

2 Likes

You cannot take more than 5 levels in this status (to G-). That’s 5 points less
So you’ll need to rethink things before I continue working on it.

u should have 147 points

1 Like

Ok, I changed it now.

1 Like

ok, All your votes have been officially entered and edited successfully.
Since I have some personal events at the moment, tomorrow I will post the next round. So sorry about that.

4 Likes

im learning the basics of html

woohoo

is this actually useful

tbh idk

Round 2 - Consequences of competition

Event: None

Species began to split and spread to new and unique places in each of their locations, with drastic changes in some places.

On the Mariya continent, a major ecological change occurred in an unexpected way - the extinction of the “tree-eating tarantula” caused an ecological hole that was quickly filled by a new species. +50 points for Sun anoceros, Fields Dodo and the other NPCs that link to him. +25 points for The Death Lizard. And if we talk about The Death Lizard, from it a new type of predator that can be quite a competitor has split off: The Death Croc infests the rivers and large waterholes of the dry continent. In the deserts of the continent, there is an initial presence of drought-resistant plants and the creation of the dry savannahs, which soon filled with many living creatures.

But the biggest change happened in the water - the ecology went wrong due to the extreme development of Psychoaugurs Psionics abilities: their bodies became extremely weak, causing them to depopulate, but when they reached the limit, they managed to understand using the ability of Psionics in hunting, a brain development that can compete with the intelligence of ancient homoids and thanks to their development for eating plants, but the plants became rarer as a result, making the underwater fields more difficult and affecting them more. Now they are stuck at a crossroads who knows what will affect them.

On the Mao continent, the ecology has reached a terrible balance line, especially between the two existing eusocialities. The offensive ability of the Titanomantis against the decrease in the reproductive capacity and expansion of the salamanders caused many changes in the small ecosystem, to the extent that they almost caused the extinction of the Mao Aphid millipede, but following this, the presence of the tree-eating tarantula rose, unlike the first continent, caused an unexpected adaptation in the tops of the forests. Following a lack of large carnivores, the large herbivores expanded their position and adapted to new habitats: mountains.

Similar to the previous one, the big significant change took place in the water: the presence of a new water plant in the days ended for new species to adapt and more than that: a new strategy of Amorphous horror of attraction and deception managed to increase its population, in addition to the expansion of the types of prey that exist there.

In addition, the parasite took on a significant and frightening form that also undermines the environment: ‘zombies’. Kind of.

Know battles

Mariya:

On the beaches of the Mariya continent, a flock of Fields Dodo with a group of Sun anoceros patrol among the Horseheads plants. While the Fields Dodo consumes the vegetation, the Sun Anoceros catch a Thorny Milliphid that escapes them.

But none of them noticed the presence of hungry eyes for them: a young Psychoaugurs who had not eaten well for days due to the depletion of food caught his eyes on the flock that patrols among the vegetation of oceans. One of them will be enough to satisfy him for days. He is armed with a spear made of Psychoaugurs bones and hewn stones and in one of his arms he prepares an ambush.

As the flock gets closer and closer to him, he prepares himself. Stimulating the Psionics ability rustled the vegetation, causing the curiosity of one of the Fields Dodo to approach the scene. The young Psychoaugurs readied himself and once he got close enough, he threw the spear in his direction.

In an instant, with a speed that was unexpected, the spear impaled the Fields Dodo’s neck and killed him on the spot. The rest of the band noticed and fled the scene while Sun anoceros flew through the air away from the arena. All that was left for the Psychoaugurs to do was drag himself ashore and return with his occasional prey back to his pack and feast on food not seen every day.

+5 points for Psychoaugurs

Mao:

In front of the body of a giant Dakhm Mulerin lying on the fields, they witnessed a small battle between Flying wombats who fought over the large body, not knowing that the place would become an even bigger battle scene.

The first ones to spot right after me are adult Waxozechs who started flying after the dead body to complete their life cycle. Suddenly, the next traces that arrived on the scene are Mixotrophic salamant, which you know are not scavengers, but they are not able to miss the release of Waxozech from the body, only one casual thing: who will succeed first: the Waxozech to infect them, or the Mixotrophic salamant to eat them. Some of the adult Waxozech began to try to attack the workers, but soon some of the salamants managed to kill some of them while the others were less fortunate and were stung by them before they could kill the adults. It was a no-win battle, but survival is just the circle of life as a patrolling group of Titanomantis arrive at the corpse and bring it to their nest. The salamant decided to leave the place soon and with it, the Titanomantis arrived to finish the job with the body and brought pieces of the rotting flesh back to their nest.

+5 to Waxozech, Mixotrophic salamant and Titanomantis

Starting from the next round, I will raise the price of the points. I’ll post them in the next round, so take advantage of them while they’re in their current state.

In addition, the use of “remortal rules” is limited to only one use per player, so be warned.

I hope you didn’t wait too long.

Chimera that belong to players:

Eusocial Titanomantis

User: @Nigel

Original animals: Chinese mantis | Titanomyra | Mantis shrimp (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao (Forests, grasslands)

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Carnavore

Reproduction rate: SS

Stats

Size: ~9.3 Cm (Small) (Avr)

Strength: A+

Defense: F+

Agility: F-

Stealth: F

Stamina: F

Health: E

Intelligence: F-

Features:

Eusocial (Titanomyra)

Centaurism (Chinese mantis)

Smashers (Mantis shrimp)

Counters:

Open respiratory system

Slow speed

Short term memory

behavior

This chimera, the queen, is the matriarch of the future colony. It is divided into 3 castes:

Royals,

Soldiers,

and Workers.

Each have distinct roles in the colony - The queen produces all of the population, and keeps the colony very will stocked with new young. The Soldiers are the more combative class, as they have more pronounced punching appendages. They can pack a huge punch! The workers are the best at gathering. When workers are in danger, soldiers will come to back them up. While the queen is largely stationary, she is capable of combat, and due to her larger size than soldiers, she is decent, however soldiers are more efficient at combat, due to their numbers.

2.5 milon years:

Workers bring out extra corpses they collect near to their colony, while soldiers hide amongst the trees. When animal(s) come by, drop from the trees and swarm them.

This has realistic possibility to develop, since they would probably notice that when they leave corpses outside the nest, and simultaneously have soldiers in the trees above the corpse, its beneficial.

5 million:

Attack Mixotrophic salament colonies not by rushing into the holes made in fungi, but rather digesting the base of their colonies, causing them to fall over. Then, in the confusion, rush in.

Basic Info

The species looks to be similar to that of a chinese mantis, however has features from the mantis shrimp. Namely, the scythe appendages. These have morphed into what looks to be a firsts of a mantis shrimp, except green and the outside is spikey, resulting in swift hard impacts with an additional spikey kick.

The Royal caste (Which includes the queen- that’s all) is by far larger than the Soldier caste (by roughly 2x), which is in turn larger than the worker class (roughly 2x again)

However, the queen, after settling, gradually becomes a more stationary being - primarily focus on bearing young. The abdomen of the queen gradually gets larger during this period in order to keep up with the growing population needs of the colony, however the queen never becomes FULLY unable to move - they have many appendages due to the DNA from beings with many, after all.

History

More lysosomes in the digestive system

Some lysosomes evolve Cellulase and Chitinase to digest the local plants and fungus.

Psychoaugurs

User: @fralegend015

Original animals: Giant Octopus | Crow | Sperm whale (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya (shallow sea)

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Omnivores

Reproduction rate: F

Stats

Size: ~5 m (Large - Giant)

Strength: E+

Defense: C-

Agility: D+

Stealth: G-

Stamina: E

Health: D+

Intelligence: SSS (limit boundary)

Psyonics: G

Features:

Giant Octopus for its brain structure, confering it an high level of intelligence.

Crow for its neuronal density, which is most likely one of the highest of all animal species.

Sperm whale for their brain size, which is the biggest of all animals.

Counters:

fragile

weak

bare

behavior

Mind over Science - Psychoaugurs will obsessively study reality in order to find out ways to manipulate it to their will, mainly with the usage of tools.

Mind over war - Psychoaugurs will occasionally extend their obsessive studies to other matters, mainly belligerent matters, such as how to most efficently kill one’s enemies or how to successfully wage large scale wars for long periods of time. (Short version: They study warfare and martial arts)

Mind over society - Psychoaugurs will ammass themselves in titanic congregations with the sole goal of furthering their own studies, the political scene of these societies tend to be rather uneventfull and straightforward though, this is because psychoaugurs’ obsession over preparing makes them not care about politics, seeing them as inferior. (Short version: They create societies.)

2.5 milon years:

Psychoaugur societies become capable of growing larger and more organized; forming power structures that while differing from eachother in their specifics, all share an highly religious aspect, be it prophet-kings or Oracles that hold immense social leverage. All societies have strangely similiar religions in which they worship the mind and utilize the a singular purple eye to symbolize it.

5 million years:

Psychoaugurs become engrossed with psyonics, studying them and finding new ways to apply them to reality, these studies aren’t simply out of curiosity, for every psychoaugur has a “voice” ordering them to study and prepare for the day of the ascent (although nobody knows what that means). This means that they use psyonics in everything and use a wide array of psyonic skills and techniques.

Basic Info

Sea creatures that breathe oxygen lay eggs. They have a relatively large body with many arms on it. Their minds are the most complex of any chimera that exists on the planet. You can say that they are equal to humans or even beyond. There is evidence that they are able to fight against each other and are quite aggressive creatures. They fight mainly against themselves and because they are marine creatures, what keeps them from advancing to an advanced technological level is the fire. Despite this, they are undoubtedly one of the most dangerous, but other than that, their bodies are very weak. At least their minds manage to hold out in the empty sea.

History

The neurons become capable of forming more synapses, making them smarter.

using Remmortal rule, they given the “psyonics"

Psychoaugurs become capable of utilizing psyonics.

Psychoaugurs become omnivores.

The Death Lizard

User: @TeaKing

Original animals: Komodo Dragon| Pangolin| Chameleon (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya (Rain forests, grasslands)

Food Web Placement: Tertiary consumer

Reproduction rate: B

Stats

Size: ~1.4 m (Mid)

Defense: B

Agility: E-

Stealth: B-

Stamina: F+

Health: D

Intelligence: F

Features:

From the Komodo Dragon, we take its venomous and extremely deadly bite

From the Pangolin, its durable and protective keratin scales

From the Chameleon, it’s long and sticky tongue

Counters:

Slow speed

Poikilotherm (from the Komodo dragon)

Short-term memory (chameleon)

behavior

Being solitary ambush hunters, The Death Lizards are a force to be reckoned with. They spend their days sitting still in one spot, patiently waiting for a suitable prey to appear, and when it does, they launch their sticky tongues at it and begin pulling it towards them until it reaches biting distance, where its fate gets sealed as the Lizard delivers a deadly bite, after which they let the prey hopelessly run away until it collapses from blood loss, and that’s when the reptile claims it’s prize.

2.5 milon years:

prioritize being slow and sneaky while approaching and stalking prey to reduce the chances of getting (spotted)

5 million years:

sets traps around by spitting out its saliva across its territory

Basic Info

like in the behaver, they are ambush predetors.

History

simple camouflage to blend in with the grass and leaves

sets traps around by spitting out its saliva across its territory

Mixotrophic salamant

User: @willow

Original animals: yellow spotted salamander | Fire ants | Sea sponge(wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao (Forests, grasslands)

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Mixotrophic

Reproduction rate: S

Stats

Size: ~53 Cm (Small - Mid) (Avr)

Defense: B-

Agility: D+

Stealth: C-

Health: C

Intelligence: D

Features:

Algae Endosymbiot (yellow spotted salamander)

Eusociality (fire ants)

Smeboid body cells (sea sponge)

Counters:

Weak skin

weak indivial

High metabolsem demend

behavior

the mixotrophic salamant is an animal that can perform some level of photosynthesis, having yellow spots on its body but having chloroplasts outside of those spots as well, just full of melanin as well as chlorophyll. they are eusocial and thus if one is attacked the whole colony will either flee or attack. due to their ability to photosynthesize they typically sleep on the huge champagne fungus. they have three castes listed below:

worker: the smallest of them all, they gather food(mostly insects, leaves, and berries) and bring it back to the colony to feed themselves and the rest of the colony, they do all the colony’s thinking, and they fill the same role as the drones of a beehive but don’t die afterwards.

soldier: the second smallest but also second largest of the salamants, they have scales of chitinous armor, some of which are modified to use as teeth and slightly flexible spikes for defending the colony. they have accelerated cellular movement when injured so they can get back up faster and continue defending the colony.

queen: the largest of the castes, they have slightly wrinkly skin to catch more light and lay their eggs in spots designated by the workers based on how much energy they’ll get from the light sources around them and how likely they are to be found by predators. they are heavily guarded by the soldiers and they sleep in the gills of the huge champagne fungi if they can, if not they sleep in an area designated by the workers based on how well they can defend it.

2.5 milon years:

staying away from known titanomantis hunting and nesting sites, but fiercely defending their own nesting, hunting, swimming, and drinking sites

5 million years:

Four queens

Basic Info

increase of size and armor thickness in warrior caste

cell re-specialization(from the sponge) to allow gill regrowth and increase of chloroplast count in areas hit by more light faster, and to allow colonies who get a lot of physical damage to make bone scales under their chitin armor

History
Waxozech

User: @aah31415

Original animals: Parasitoid Wasp | Myxozoa | Leech (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao (Shallow sea, forests, grasslands, tundra)

Food Web Placement: Parasite / secondary consumer

Reproduction rate: SSS

Stats

Size: 300 micm - 3Cm (Tiny - Small)

Strength: G-

Defense: G

Agility: C+

Stealth: A+

Stamina: E

Health: F-

Intelligence: G +

infiltration: G

Features:

Flying

In-Host Infection

Painless Cutting

Counters:

Weak

Full parasite

Basic instins

behavior

Inmortui is a Parasitic animal which requires hosts to survive. In it’s adult form, it looks like a strange hybrid of a leech and a small parasitoid wasp, being able to survive both abovewater and underwater. When it finds a suitable host, it injects a bunch of single-celled myxozoa-like organisms into it, without causing pain thanks to leech parts of it. The juvinile form, made up from the myxozoa-like organisms, infects the host, and thanks to having a long incubation period, the host has the chance to infect many other potential hosts. As the juvinile cells divide and the host becomes weaker, it eventually dies, at which point the myxozoa form comes together into various clumps in host’s corpse, forming a larva which feeds on the surrounding flesh. After it amassed enough resources, the larva turns into a new leech-wasp, which can infect many other animals. A single corpse can produce hundreds if not thousands of adult Inmortui.

Inmortui can infect any animal, if they can inject the juviniles into their flesh and if the animal’s immunity system doesn’t immedietly supress the infection.

2.5 milon years:

Myxozoa-form, when infesting an organism, will change the creature’s behaviour, “pacifying” the creature towards Larva and Adults, by not attacking those forms. On the other side, the adults will not try to infest organisms that are calm towards them.

5 million years:

Myxozoa-Form now has more control over infected one’s (from now on I will call those “Zombies”) nervous system, making them do stuff that infect others which haven’t been infested.

Basic Info
History

Make the Adults and the Larva poisonous, meaning that they can no longer be eaten without a proper adaptation to counter the toxin.

Ovipositor on the adult form becomes a lot sharper, allowing them to cut thru tougher surface tissues in order to infect the flesh (whilish still not causing the pain due to anti-pain leech proteins), meaning the infecting no longer relies on the digestive system.

Amorphous horror

User: @UndyingHazard

Original animals: Giant Siphonophore | Planarian flatworm | Tyrannosaurus rex (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mao (shallow sea), Open ocean

Reproduction rate: G

Stats

Size: ~21m (Very giant)

Strength: A-

Defense: A+

Stamina: E-

Health: SS

Intelligence: G+

Features:

Siphonophore Colonial organism (Giant Siphonophore)

Regeneration factor (Planarian flatworm)

Powerful jaws (Tyrannosaurus rex)

Counters:

Soft bodied

simple-minded

weak vision

behavior

The amorphous horror is a colonial organism that lives in the deep sea, though it migrates to shallower waters at night to hunt for prey. They are opportunistic predators feeding on both living prey and carrion, using the powerful jaws and stings of there feeding zooids to incapacitate prey and rend flesh and bone into bite sized chunks. This horror of the deep reproduces asexually, either by releasing gametes into the water when in close proximity to another of there kind or by regenerating from a fragment of tissue. These organisms are not very intelligent and have little instinctive drives other than eat, reproduce, and go to the surface at night. There soft bodies are damaged somewhat easily, and they cannot survive on land for very long

Basic Info

The species largely resembles it’s base organism the giant siphonophore, but with a larger wider frame giving it a more amorphous, vaguely flatworm-like appearance. Being a colonial organism, it consists of multiple zooids, the feeding zooids have powerful jaws from there T-rex ancestry used to grapple and injure prey, and rip chunks of flesh into pieces big enough to swallow. The entire organism is covered in simple eyes that can detect movement, color, and basic shapes. The entire organism is translucent, but with an almost ghostly blue glow of bioluminescence.

2.5 milon years:

Simple land hunting behavior, some individuals hang out closer to shore where they may snag land dwelling organisms.

5 million years:

plays dead when washed up on the beach to also help lure in prey.

History

Simple land hunting behavior, some individuals hang out closer to shore where they may snag land dwelling organisms.

Lure zooids that produce a strong scent and bear a resemblance to chunks of meat or fruit to lure prey

Sun anoceros

User: @Cha

Original animals: Sun conure| Silky anbelgiumer | Black rhinoceros (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya (Rain forests, grasslands)

Food Web Placement: Secondary consumer / Omnivore

Stats

Size: ~57 Cm (small-Mid)

Strength: B-

Defense: C

Agility: B

Stealth: F

Stamina: D

Health: D-

Intelligence: C-

Features:

Wings (Sun conure)

sharp frontal claws(Silky anbelgiumer)

Horns (Black rhinoceros)

Counters:

Fragile

Clumsy flying

Low sense of smell

behavior

A nocturnal flier that clings to a surface using its claws or legs, eating energy dense food when possible over energy poor food it’s quite small only reaching slightly larger of a sun conure or a silky anbelgiumer in size.

2.5 milon years:

The Sun anoceros on the grasslands when trees are far away or not in the near vicitny they spend times in Fields dodo herds acting as look outs where they eat on parasites to the Fields dodo, with care due to their sharp claws might hurt the dodo if not careful all this for the return off being allowed to rest on them and safety.

5 million years:

Wider forging habitats where they spend their time eating on the local food and when mating session arrives they fly back to the rainforest or grassland to nest safely

Basic Info

It take on the look of a sun concure with its head having the horns of a black rhinoceros and on its tips of the wings it anchors itself alongside its feet with a sharp claw from the silky anbelgiumer it is still covered in it’s bright plumage of feathers used for mating during its mating session where the feathers actually becomes flushed with blood making them brighter only for it to calm down in later seasons.

History

Warning calls to alert fellow Sun anoceros about danger or alert nearby creatures.

Larger size to try and drive off the death lizard if a mating pair decides nesting in the grasslands without tree to support them was a good idea

Fields Dodo

User: @Doomlightning

Original animals: |Raphus cucullatus| Embasaurus (wild card) | Arctic hare (wild card) (wild cards use: 2)

Distribution: Mariya (grasslands, forests)

Food Web Placement: Primary consumer / herbivore

Reproduction rate: A

Stats

Size: ~1.57 M’ (Mid - large)

Defense: D

Agility: A-

Stealth: E

Stamina: C

Health: C+

Intelligence: F+

Features:

Robust skull (Raphus cucullatus)

Crop milk (Raphus cucullatus |wild card add)

Developed sense of smell (Raphus cucullatus |wild card add)

Strong hind limbs (Embasaurus)

Long digestive system (Arctic hare)

Counters:

Fragile

Inability to chew

Inability to perform complex operations

behavior

Digging: they dig to find roots and tubers if any.

moves in flocks

Possessing a type K strategy, they watch over the eggs and ensure the integrity of the offspring.

2.5 milon years:

They move in an orderly manner: the young are deep inside the pack, the adults are outside, allowing them to better watch predators

5 millions years:

Migratory movement makes it possible to search for food throughout the year on the move.

Basic Info

A theropod-like chimaera, with a large, robust beak and teeth. I usually live in groups with members of their own species and move together. They have very strong legs capable of running quickly, but they are not particularly strong following this. They have small wing-like forelimbs that are used mainly as courtship and signaling tools. They have excellent senses that allow them to find their food.

History

Legs are more adapted to running, makes them taller and run better.

becomes larger, making it harder for predators to catch them.

5 Likes

NPC list:

Mariya continent

Plants
Mariya Forest Fruity herb

Original animals: |Gnetum latifolium| Gonatozygon | Grass

Distribution: Mariya Forest, Grasslands

Food Web Placement: Producer

Reproduction rate: S

Size: ~ 10 CM (small)

Features:

Herbaceous: If the roots are not torn out, it can regrow even if all the leaves are gone (Grass)

Soft stem (Gnetum latifolium)

Asexual reproduction: Does not require sexual reproduction to spread (Gonatozygon)

General info:

A chimeric herbaceous species that is able to spread the fastest, bears fruits during sexual reproduction. Very durable.

Change

Annual herbage instead of perennial, allows faster development and faster reproduction

Mariya desert Fruity herb

Distribution: Mariya desert, Grasslands/savana

Size: ~ 10 CM (small)

Features:

Herbaceous: If the roots are not torn out, it can regrow even if all the leaves are gone (Grass)

Asexual reproduction: Does not require sexual reproduction to spread (Gonatozygon)

General info:

A chimeric herbaceous species that is able to spread the fastest, bears fruits during sexual reproduction. Very durable.

Change

A plant more resistant to dry conditions

Mariya Horseheads

Original animals: Horsetails | Cooksonia | Bennettitales

Distribution: Mariya

Reproduction rate: Mid

Size: 20 CM - 1.1 M (small - Mid)

Features:

Sandpaper texture (Horsetails)

Salt Resistant (Cooksonia)

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

A strange shrub that produces large spore fruits with cellulose scales on them to protect them. Able to spread by internal root nodules. Mostly common water source, salty or fresh. Extremely tough to eat.

Mariya Meat water trees

Original animals: Pertica | Hornwort | Dacrydium balansae

Distribution: Mariya Forests

Reproduction rate: C

Size: up to 25 m (Very Giant)

Features:

Scarred trunk (Pertica)

Water absorption leaves (Hornwort)

Fleshy leaves(Dacrydium balansae)

General info:

A very tall chimeric species, with surprising properties of drought resistance with its fleshy leaves, fast growth ability and special leaves that are able to absorb water. It has fruits that contain spores. Has soft edible leaves and contains a lot of water.

Change

More Giants

Mariya Underwater grass balls

Original animals: Green algae | Marimo | Zostera marina

Distribution: Mariya Sallow Sea/Oceans

Size: (Small - Mid)

Features:

Rapid growth rate (green algae)

Underwater bloom (Zostera marina)

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

A spherical plant that grows in ground sediments. They are known to divide and multiply rapidly and once a year, bloom and produce underwater flowers. Very soft to eat.

Change

Due to pressure and inability to adapt to the new situation, they increased their reproductive capacity

Mariya Scale Grass

Original animals: arborescent lycophytes | Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri |Wanderrie grass

Size: (Mid)

Features:

scaly trunk (arborescent lycophytes)

Spore seeds(Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri )

C4 assimilation (Wanderrie grass)

General info:

A grass-fern with a relatively low rattling stem. They are even more efficient plants because of the C4 photosynthesis that allows them to survive in colder or hotter places. Admittedly, they pollinate other living things and produce strange spore seeds. The leaves are soft to eat, the stem is not.

Animals
Tree-huggers Milliphid

Original animals: Apheloria belgiumiensis | Aphids | Sottyxerxes

Distribution: Mariya Forests, Grasslands, Savana

Food Web Placement: Primary consumers

Stats

Size: ~5 mm (Tiny)

Strength: G

Stealth: F+

Health: G

Features:

Spermatophore (Apheloria belgiumiensis)

Secondary pregnancy (Aphids)

Armored calcium plaques (Sottyxerxes)

Counters:

Exoskeleton

Passive respiratory system

Blind

Change

They have become arboreal and spend more time eating leaves of trees

Thorny Milliphid

Stats

Size: ~5 mm (Tiny)

Strength: G+

Defense: F-

Health: G

Features:

Counters:

Exoskeleton

Blind

Change

Thorns have grown that make it difficult to eat

Jumpers Murine mule

Original animals: Burro | House Mouse | Domesticated Horse

Distribution: Mariya Grasslands, Forests

Stats

Size: ~ 0.71 CM (Small-Mid)

Strength: F+

Agility: B+

Stealth: D-

Stamina: D

Health: E-

Features:

Running muscles (Domesticated Horse)

Vegetarian digestive system (Burro)

Rodent teeth (house mouse)

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

It is small as a result of competition. It also hangs around herds of fields dodo as an added defense.

With fast reflexes, their legs are able to move to greater distances in case of danger

Arginion small ear

Distribution: Mariya Deasers

Stats

Size: ~ 0.57 CM (Small-Mid)

Strength: F-

Defense: G-

Agility: B+

Stealth: D+

Stamina: C-

Health: F+

Features:

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

It is small as a result of competition. It also hangs around herds of fields dodo as an added defense.

Adaptation to desert conditions - smaller body and greater endurance in extreme conditions

Mariya Flying wombat

Original animals: Goose | Eudimorphodon | common wombat

Stats

Size: 91 m’ (Small - Mid)

Strength: E

Stealth: E-

Stamina: E+

Intelligence: E

Features:

Fly (Goose)

Pocket (Wombat)

Light teeth (Eudimorphodon)

Counters:

fragile

bad sense of smell

weak scratch force

Change

Better sight

Shell sandpaper

Original animals: striped paper bubble| Cuttlefish | four-handed box jellyfish

Distribution: Mariya Sallows seas

Stats

Size: 17 Cm (small)

Strength: F

Defense: E+

Agility: F

Stealth: E+

Stamina: E-

Intelligence: E-

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

Shell (striped paper bubble)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Change

Following a decrease in food availability, he reduced himself to a smaller size in order to manage himself better.

Fake glass shell

Distribution: Mariya Sallows seas

Food Web Placement: Feeder fillter

Stats

Size: 21 Cm (small)

Strength: E-

Defense: D-

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Change

The use of the radula as a filter instead of as a filter to prevent competition for food that is dwindling

Mariya Swimming worm

Original animals: Spoon worm | Zhongxiniscus | Catenulida

Distribution: Swallow seas, open oceans

Food Web Placement: Filter feeders

Stats

Size: 56 Cm ( Mid)

Strength: F+

Defense: E

Agility: F+

Stamina: G+

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Asexual reproduction (Catenulida)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

lacks a respiratory system

eyeless

jawless

Change

Following a lack of competition and also a tremendous source of food, they quintupled in size. They also began to become more common in the open ocean

The Death Croc

Original animals: Komodo Dragon| Pangolin| Chameleon (wild cards use:0)

Distribution: Mariya ( Grassland, Rivers)

Stats

Size: ~1.4 m (Mid)

Defense: B

Agility: E

Health: D

Intelligence: F

Features:

From the Komodo Dragon, we take its venomous and extremely deadly bite

From the Pangolin, its durable and protective keratin scales

From the Chameleon, it’s long and sticky tongue

Counters:

Slow speed

Poikilotherm (from the Komodo dragon)

Short-term memory (chameleon)

behavior

Being solitary ambush hunters, The Death Lizards are a force to be reckoned with. They spend their days sitting still in one spot, patiently waiting for a suitable prey to appear, and when it does, they launch their sticky tongues at it and begin pulling it towards them until it reaches biting distance, where its fate gets sealed as the Lizard delivers a deadly bite, after which they let the prey hopelessly run away until it collapses from blood loss, and that’s when the reptile claims it’s prize.

2.5 milon years:

prioritize being slow and sneaky while approaching and stalking prey to reduce the chances of getting (spotted)

5 million years:

Started swimming more in the water and lurking in water wells

Basic Info

like in the behaver, they are ambush predetors.

History

simple camouflage to blend in with the grass and leaves

Stronger teeth

Fungi
Mariya Huge champagne

Original animals: Agaricus bisporus| Armillaria mellea |Prototaxites

Food Web Placement: Decomposers / Secondary consumer

Size: 8m (Giant)

Features:

Strain tolerance (Agaricus bisporus)

bioluminescence (Armillaria mellea)

Cellulose stem roots (Prototaxites)

General info:

A very important mushroom for symbiosis with fasts and illuminates the world with its glow in the dark when, in the breeding season, it grows a huge trunk from the ground, waking up the night. Soft to eat.

Change

became bigger

Mao continent

Plants
Forest Mao Frub

Distribution: Mao Forests

Size: ~ 9 CM (small)

Features:

General info:

Change

Due to pressure from predators, part of the splitting point of the roots sank underground, allowing them to grow back even after its leaves are torn off, increasing their survival.

Adapted to the low light environment of the forest, allows him access in the forests

Bitter Frub

Distribution: Mao Grasslands, forests

Size: ~ 9 CM (small)

Features:

General info:

Change

Due to pressure from predators, part of the splitting point of the roots sank underground, allowing them to grow back even after its leaves are torn off, increasing their survival.

Releases toxins that target insects

Sharshan Horsehead

Distribution: Mao Rivers, Beach

Features:

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

A strange shrub that produces large spore fruits with cellulose scales on them to protect them. Able to spread by internal root nodules. Mostly common water source, salty or fresh. Extremely tough to eat.

Change

Branches of stems throughout the river allow access to minerals that do not exist in its surroundings, adapted also on the beaches

Underwater Headhorns

Distribution: Mao Sallows Seas

Features:

Cone (Bennettitales)

General info:

Change

Suitable for submarines

Mao Meat water trees

Original animals: Pertica | Hornwort | Dacrydium balansae

Distribution: Mao

Reproduction rate: C

Size: up to 18 m (Giant)

Features:

Scarred trunk (Pertica)

Water absorption leaves (Hornwort)

Fleshy leaves(Dacrydium balansae)

General info:

A very tall chimeric species, with surprising properties of drought resistance with its fleshy leaves, fast growth ability and special leaves that are able to absorb water. It has fruits that contain spores. Has soft edible leaves and contains a lot of water.

Mao Underwater grass balls

Original animals: Green algae | Marimo | Zostera marina

Distribution: Mao Sallow Sea/Oceans

Size: (Small)

Features:

Rapid growth rate (green algae)

Underwater bloom (Zostera marina)

Shperic balls (Marimo)

General info:

A spherical plant that grows in ground sediments. They are known to divide and multiply rapidly and once a year, bloom and produce underwater flowers. Very soft to eat.

Change

Smaller to reproduce faster

Mao Scale Grass

Original animals: arborescent lycophytes | Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri |Wanderrie grass

Size: (Mid)

Features:

scaly trunk (arborescent lycophytes)

Spore seeds(Macroneuropteris scheuchzeri )

C4 assimilation (Wanderrie grass)

General info:

A grass-fern with a relatively low rattling stem. They are even more efficient plants because of the C4 photosynthesis that allows them to survive in colder or hotter places. Admittedly, they pollinate other living things and produce strange spore seeds. The leaves are soft to eat, the stem is not.

Change

They have adapted to a colder environment, far from crazy people and are located mainly in the mountains, which manages to save them

Animals
Mao Aphid millipede

Distribution: Mao Grasslands, Forests

Stats

Size: ~2.5 mm (Tiny)

Strength: G-

Defense: G-

Agility: F

Health: G-

Features:

Counters:

Exoskeleton

Blind

Change

They have adapted to a colder environment, far from crazy people and are located mainly in the mountains, which manages to save them

Became even smaller to better evade predators

Dakhm Mulerin

Distribution: Mao Grasslands, Forests

Stats

Size: ~ 2.04 CM (Large)

Strength: D-

Defense: E-

Agility: C+

Stamina: D+

Health: D-

Intelligence: D+

Features:

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

Without significant predators, they grew, allowing them wider access to different types of food.

Due to the lack of significant predators, the size of this species is twice as large

Jabalerin

Distribution: Mao Grasslands, Mountain, Tundra

Stats

Size: ~ 1.1 CM (Mid)

Stamina: D+

Health: E-

Features:

Counters:

Poor visibility

Weak climber

Weak skin

Change

Without significant predators, they grew, allowing them wider access to different types of food.

A body adapted to mountainous and cold environments, a place where there are no predators at all, but the difficulties in the place do not allow for a larger size.

Mao Flying wombat

Original animals: Goose | Eudimorphodon | common wombat

Stats

Size: 91 m’ (Small - Mid)

Stamina: E+

Intelligence: E

Features:

Fly (Goose)

Pocket (Wombat)

Light teeth (Eudimorphodon)

Counters:

fragile

bad sense of smell

weak scratch force

Change

Their diet made them more carnivorous. Although they are still unable to devour prey larger than insects by themselves, they are still able to eat fresh carrion when possible.

Mao Reverse historical snail

Distribution: Mao Sallows seas

Stats

Size: 21 Cm (small)

Strength: E-

Defense: D-

Features:

Nematocysts (Jellyfish)

tentacles (Cuttlefish)

Counters:

Slow metabolism

Jawless

Bad swimmer

Mao Tree-eating tarantula

Original animals: Red knee tarantula | Woodlouse | Red land crab

Food Web Placement: Primary consumers / Omnivore

Stats

Size: 3.2 cm (Small)

Defense: F

Health: G+

Features:

Cellulose Eater (Woodlouse)

Urticating hairs (Red knee tarantula)

Pliers (Red land crab)

Counters:

Slow

cannibals

Jawless

Change

Due to great pressure from small predators and less from the air, they developed a better camouflage for themselves, which allows them to survive better

Adapting to life on the tops, allows him to survive better, but now hangs on a tree

Giant Alsidudat

Distribution: Mao Swallow seas, Open oceans

Food Web Placement: Hovebot

Stats

Size: 33 Cm ( Small - Mid)

Defense: F+

Agility: E

Stamina: F-

Health: F

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

eyeless

jawless

Change

Became larger following the expansion of its food distribution, allowing it to grow larger

River Swimworm

Distribution: Mao Rivers

Food Web Placement: Filter feeders

Stats

Size: 11 Cm ( Small)

Strength: G+

Agility: F+

Stamina: G+

Health: F-

Features:

Spine (Zhongxiniscus)

Prostomium (Spoon worm)

Counters:

eyeless

jawless

Change

Adapted to fresh water.

Fungi
Mao Huge champagne

Original animals: Agaricus bisporus| Armillaria mellea |Prototaxites

Distribution: Mao all rounds

Food Web Placement: Decomposers / Secondary consumer

Size: 10m (Giant)

Features:

Strain tolerance (Agaricus bisporus)

bioluminescence (Armillaria mellea)

Cellulose stem roots (Prototaxites)

General info:

A very important mushroom for symbiosis with fasts and illuminates the world with its glow in the dark when, in the breeding season, it grows a huge trunk from the ground, waking up the night. Soft to eat.

Change

Due to the presence of people living inside it, its size has increased

5 Likes