Civ game help

Yeah, I’m still slowly working on it. Idk if I’ll ever get around to actually making the game, though I hope to, but I at least want to build the world

Edit:

Proposed ideas so far, as I understand them;

Shoggoth-things

Brain control parasites

Mana Doppelgängers

Treesects

Alternate life? (@willow , how exactly does this differ from, say, a human, other than internal structure?)

Lego/Unifier insects (a similar sapient exists, but I can take this in a new direction)

Chimera-folk

Boggarts (like in Harry Potter)

3 Likes

well there’s the shapeshifting, they’re incorporeal when not taking a form due to not having mass but things with mana can touch them, and they can use matter with mana to make themselves semi-corporeal

I think that twil meant proposal 5, not 1.

1 Like

oh, a was thinking about proposal 3.

so 5 differs from regular humans in cell structure, since the thing i based them off of is the electrokystalians from floatin’ it’d make sense for them to have an exoskeleton since they’d almost definitely evolve soft tissue after multicellularity, probably chloroplasts, limb count, thinking speed, they’d probably be more logical than emotional due to the chemicals getting where they’re going way after the electrons do, and they’d probably look like a cross between an arthropod and a vertebrate due to having an exoskeleton and an endoskeleton