Community Wiki Editing talk

This thread is for talking with other community members about editing the Thrive community wiki: Thrive Wiki | Fandom

Note that the Fandom wiki also has talk pages and a general chat which might be a better choice to discuss things as all wiki editors will have a chance to see that without being also members on these forums.

2 Likes

I think i should modify the Aware and Awakening stage pages to state that they will be implemented in 0.6.2. Should i?

Yes. But say that they’re both prototypes.

Should i make an Ascension Stage page? We have one on the dev wiki, but we don’t have a category for it.

Alright, time to do the same thing as the Space Stage (copy the dev wiki page over)
Edit: done. Wouldn’t it be weird if there were competing metaphysical (or ascended) entities?

3 Likes

Thrive: Olympus DLC

1 Like

And what does the Ascension Gate itself look like? I’ve always imagined it as this giant megastructure of a portal that is connected to a Matrioshka Brain or something, which would explain why it would need like a dozen Dyson Swarms to power it.
It’d be funny if it was just a tiny fence, and possibly ironic! Imagine you have plans to build the biggest most power-hungry megastructure ever, and it just turns out to be a Minecraft Fence Gate. Lol! :rofl:
That’d also be Thrive’s biggest plot twist, too!

isn’t they implemented in 0.6.1?

1 Like

First off, you arent even using proper grammar.
Second off, no. They were implemented in 0.6.2.

1 Like

The wiki needs more improvements so let’s do it!
Goals
Goal 1 make everything up to date. This wiki has some outdated pages so let’s update them!
Goal 2 get to 200 pages. The wiki has only 176 pages (5/24/2023) so let’s make more!

4 Likes

We can make a seperate page for every organelle.

Here is an idea. What about making a page about underwater civs, and summerising every argument ever made? We can also add a note saying how many times each one was made.

I added a few pages.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Space whales

I created a page but i think it needs more editinghttps://thrive.fandom.com/wiki/Planet_Editor

1 Like