Concept Art

I noticed that there is no actual thread for just one-off bits of concept art. So I created this so that you don’t have to make a new thread every time you want to display your concept art. So go ahead and populate it with your art! Here is the thread from the old forum:

sorry I don’t generally do digital art but this was inspired by the picture on the website it’s a reptile polinator with feathers to grab pollen and a prehensile tail to pull flowers toward them

9 Likes

How big is the creature?

I hadn’t thought too much about that (cause I just drew it up at work) but I’d say it’s the size of a mouse/hummingbird

How could it pick up a flower with that size

It doesn’t pick up flowers it uses the tail to position the flower better and stay attached(in all honesty I just wanted to give it a prehensile tail)

Why would it do that,it’s a waste of energy it could just fly to the other side

Bruh. Okay fine let’s say it’s a mountain flower and the winds are really strong so it has to stay attached to the the flower

Hmm, I love the Idea of it having a prehensile tail to attach itself to flowers! It’s actually not that Much of an energy waste

2 Likes

I made a little rabbit-hamster-chinchilla thing with big feets.

4 Likes

That’s adorable !

1 Like

After listening to the thrive podcasts 5 and 6, I have decided to try making some ‘Concept art’ based off the patch system talked about in the dev forums.

What do you guys think?
Also, is this where I should put this?

2 Likes

As promised, my first content will be some fanart.

I present to you: The Fillipard.
A cat sized reptile-like creature that prefers the canopy of the Escardian rainforests. They live in small clusters/families, but some choose to go solo. They are mainly insectivores, but also eat other small creatures that populate the tree tops. It may not look like it, but their jumping power is unparalleled in this region, allowing them to get from tree to tree. They are slow climbers, relying on their powerful leap to catch their prey, or to escape being prey themselves. The flying creatures above are larger, Creallions. They are vulture like creatures that are generally harmless to most creatures, scavenging off of anything they can find. Of course, due to their broad wings, they do not fair well in the dense forests of this region, and it is quite rare to see them this far from their usual open, grassy habitats…

8 Likes

Belgium that looks good! What did you use make it?

Thanks!

Oh, and I used Blender. Easy, Free to use, and laggy like hell. I love it!

2 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t too bad of a necro, but here is a rendition of The Disturbance done in the style of those old Mickey mouse cartoons (aka rubberhose animation). Enjoy!

4 Likes

Looks more like a wonky Sonic OC, but it looks good!

Disturbance the Edgehog

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

Hello, everyone! I just had an idea for a nice main menu, so I decided to just make a quick concept art of my idea and share it with you. The white spaces wouldn’t be white, but rather a blurry background of a greenish nature, blueish cave or whatever. The Thriv logo is there just as a placeholder, maybe a better solution would be another, huge “white” window. It wouldn’t be white, but a background again (maybe there might be a few of them and it would be randomized). Also, I imagine the background to be moving very slowly.

Concept

It’s 3:30am here so excuse the “quality”. Tell me what you think!

4 Likes