Deos Mundum (Forum Game)

Deos Mundum

This is a multiplayer civic sim, for clarification

Rules

Gods World
Ironic, for this planet is repeatedly pummeled by asteroids, bombarded by gamma rays, and a slightly breathable atmosphere, how will your civ survive, and escape this hell-bent planet you are forced to comply with?

Can your species survive these conditions? Will they buckle and fall, or will they rise above these challenges?

How to join

Name of species-
Status, you have 100 points to put into these attributes, with a minimum of 15

Int (Intelligence and resistance to mental corrosion, + percent of roll)-
Str (Strength For attacks, + percent of roll) -
Def (Defense of attacks, + percent of roll) -
Char (Ability to charm others, affects pop+)-

Traits (follows 2-1 or 3-2 rule)

Advantage

Disadvantage

Description;

Rounds- rounds, if you haven’t played civic sims already, rounds are where the information on your actions are stored,
Score, the score will be measured in a 1-20 style, 1 meaning worst, 20 meaning best, i will roll with google a 20 dice, (look up, roll a dice)
everyone has 1 action every 5 rounds of survival you get one more

Disclaimer: if you die, you have to wait at the bottom of the waitlist to participate again, hardcore mode

wanted to make my own game, basically round based

1 Like

finally here!

post ur civs below

2 Likes

I think i will save a spot here, i will edit it then its done

one q: how it will work?

edit:

Raceseses

Name of species- Rimats

Int - 15
Str - 15
Def - 40
Char - 30

Advantage
Half - Silicon base: An str acts as a def
Metallic quarter: + def, + int
always change skin: It adapts to finishing conditions every time it fails

Disadvantage
Naive - Affected by other races more easily (not considered a battle)
Brain load - -int

Description; it doom like taht followe to like doom (it an centaor like crab with metalic and silicon parts)

1 Like

its the same round based, dice roll out of 20, stile, each of the 100 attribute points is a increase, so if u got 50 points in a attribute, a roll of that attribute would increase by 50%. each round has a roll attribute, depending on the disaster.

1 Like

So this is no longer a single Civ game but a multiple Civ one?

yes

What do you mean? . ,

Previously this thread was where Knowledge was planning on making a game that was a single Civ but with multiple players, but as Knowledge just confirmed it is not so any longer

tbh i never said that this forum was that one, it was more of a q’s post than anything

anyway, submit your creatures, I’m thinking 5 max rn, then every 5 rounds +1 till 8-10

I will join, simply because I joining all the forum games. I’m playing with the same race as in the other 2, I just need a while to balance the points.

Race

Name of species- Kajit

Int - 30
Str - 25
Def - 20
Char - 25

Advantage
Cat-like Anatomy (Can see in other spectrum of light, (+ perception) Better night vision, (+ perception at night) Retractable claws, (+ power) whiskers on limbs, (+ stealth) Ability to change orientation in mid air, (+ agility) Better ears, (+ perception), fur (+ cold resist) ) All of that is very minor buffs
Big Brained (+ intelligence)

Disadvantage
Unemphatic (- charisma when dealing with other races)

Description; Look like Khajiit from the elder scrolls games. Thoughtful and innovative.

Man this race sheet is very small for a written game.

1 Like

how do you have 4 advantages?

When does the game start?

after more submit, i need at least 3

Ferloth-De

Races: Chiropterans, Cavern Giants, Lavawalkers, Shroomfolk, Kongs, Wraiths, Glowpers, Shades, Armex, Salalos, Silkspinners, Stygians.

Average stats:

Power: 20
Intelligence: 20
Defense: 20
Charisma: 40

Advantages:

Advantage: Unit Power - depending on what kind of race I use, I will get different boosts. Boosts will be specified in my vote.

Chiropterans - Silent flight, flight, echolocation, natural wing armor.

Lavawalkers - Immune to fire and earth based damage

Cavern Giants - Melee tool boost to effectiveness

Silkspinners - Wallcrawling, silk and acid shooting

Shroomfolk - Hypnotizing/stunning glow control (Psychedelic), glow

Shades - Blend in with shadows, Night vision, Insane speed to the point where it almost seems like teleportation.

Stygians - Feather shooting, divine aura (boost to mysticism and charisma), Flight

Salalos - Water breathing, increased swim speed

Wraiths - Flight, Eldritch Aura (lowers opponents agility, power, intel, and defense, or some of these at least), Poison tentacles, look like flying demon squid

Armex - Immune to melee damage when stationary, exceptional diggers.

Glowpers - Extreme land speed and endurance, quadrupedal, glow.

Kongs - knuckle walkers (on two larger arms), climbing adept, stat boost when riled up.

Advantage 2: Councils Appeal: Any Civ I meet with I gain some pop from to buff Unit power.

Disadvantages:

Disadvantage 1: Councils trust: Raises charisma uses actions towards my Civ.

Disadvantage 2: Light sensitivity. Even though some of their members glow, it is not comparable to bright lights such as the sun. As such, stats are lowered during the daytime.

Culture
For many years, deep below the surface a civilization has been working, a collaboration of species all descended from one. When the Cavern Giants descended into the depths so long ago, they never returned, and diversified in the depths deep below.

They had an 8 foot frame, two long legs and four lanky arms, with excellent hearing and vision, and made a great civilization in Fargrim, their capital, ruled by their leader Horror the Horror, with warriors and hunters valued foremost, then farmers and forgers, then architects and then everyone else.

When they came of age, individuals fought through duel by duel the strongest established warriors, and if they made it through they were excepted into the Kings personal guard of they survived drinking from a boiling geyser, seen as being able to resist the influence of the Devil of the Depths, who after they somehow failed their Sky god, an honorable and true warrior, they were sent to guard against from the return of them and their creatures.

New kings were selected via a tournament with the old king, near their death, selecting one of the competitors, not necessarily the winner, as the king was not allowed to have children or a family so that they had no worldly attachments.

Over millions of years, the cavern giants diversified into a handful of drastically different species. Some stayed as Cavern Giants, while others adapted one pair of their arms into wings, becoming the Chiropterans as they grew scales and fur, along with their tails. Other than the Chiropterans, the Lavawalkers developed, 50 foot tall beasts that use their heavily heat resistant skin and a thick magma covering to forge away in the depths of the world. Alongside them developed three more races, the Shroomfolk, who farmed chemosynthetic mushrooms and absorbed proteins that makes them glow a bright, shining blue, and Silkspinners, who can shoot acid and sticky threads, using tiny hairs to stick to the walls and ceilings like geckos. Then there are Shades, who have glowing purple eyes, black skin that lets them blend perfectly into the shadows, and insane speed, to the point where it seems like teleportation, as well as a giant jaw like an enderman and a huge, almost manipulatory tongue. Glowpers are quadrupedal creatures with a golden glow, very fast with great endurance, and have two small firearms used for item manipulation. Then, the Wraiths, who look more like demon squids then people, who have adapted their four arms to have membranous webbing between them like the vampire squid, with their fingers made into long, stinging, manipulatory tentacles, and their legs fused with similar toes as to their fingers. Their head is now extended on a long neck, ending in a giant jaw with sharp teeth and an elongated, beak like face. Kongs are quite similar to Cavern Giants, but with two limbs bulked up into gorilla like forearms for knucklewalking, and are adept at climbing. Salalos can breath underwater and have adapted to live in underground lakes. Then the Stygians, who have wings and feather like scale derivations that glow gold and silver when hit with light, and they can shoot these feathers, which are sharp as daggers. Finally, the Armex, who have tough, scale like, spiny skin and large foreclaws for digging.

After all of these years, a group of these has been sent off by the civilization of Ferloth-de to seek the surface, to find their ancient brethren and their sky god, to see if the ancient peoples left behind on the surface are still around. Wished a warriors journey by the rest of their civilization, they depart alone, clad with supplies and the knowledge carried by their civilization, as their brethren once again turn back to their ancient vigil, guarding the depths of the world from the one below.

I did 2:2 cause unit power is kinda broken

Overachievers be like

anyway ill work o the first round, anyone else who wants to join better do it fast, the next opportunity is round 3

1 Like

Round 1

years 0-10/360 Int Roll

“kekekekek” The originator laughs as it sees your pathetic excuse for a species, you watch in awe as it waves its hands, destroying the fabric of space with a single movement. You are sucked into this alternate dimension, along with others from parallel universes. As you watch your home get shattered into microscopic pieces, you can only think, “Holy shi-” before everything turns black.

Welcome to your demise!

Rimats

Roll - 7 (-1 for Brain Load)
Stability-0
Your minds are boggled at your transportation, for the next three days your people starve as their brains are overloaded, until one of the hatchlings asked for food, all of them seemed to fall into a deep depression, after exploring their underground prison, they find an edible moss, at the cost of 6 civilians, this might last a while.

Next round, -10% Int

Species

Rimats

Status
Int - 16.5 (+10%)
Str - 15
Def - 49 (+10% + 30% of Str)
Char - 27(-10%)

Traits

Advantage
Half - Silicon base: Def+ 30% of Str
Metallic quarter: +10% Def, +10% Int
always changing skin: Adaps more easily to conditions, +1 on Natural Disaster Rolls

Disadvantage
Naive - Affected by other races more easily (-10% charisma)
Brain load - -1 on Phycological Rolls

Discoveries

Tech- None
Mystic- None
Creatures- Alzo Moss,
Location- Underground

Civ

Pop- 94
Growth- N/A
Votes [1/10] -1

Ferloth-De

Roll- 2 (-1)
Stability- -1
On the verge of disaster, your unstable republic collapsed, into 12 nations, you are barely able to survive in this damp cave, many die over these long years, 34 to be exact, the only ones that are able to thrive are the armex, who left long ago in search of better living space, they suffocated though, as the atmosphere is not breathable, how will the colonies survive?

Species

Races: Chiropterans, Cavern Giants, Lavawalkers, Shroomfolk, Kongs, Wraiths, Glowpers, Shades, Armex, Salalos, Silkspinners, Stygians.

Average stats:

Power: 20
Intelligence: 20
Defense: 20
Charisma: 40

Advantages:

Advantage: Unit Power - depending on what kind of race I use, I will get different boosts. Boosts will be specified in my vote.

Chiropterans - Silent flight, flight, echolocation, natural wing armor.

Lavawalkers - Immune to fire and earth based damage

Cavern Giants - Melee tool boost to effectiveness

Silkspinners - Wallcrawling, silk and acid shooting

Shroomfolk - Hypnotizing/stunning glow control (Psychedelic), glow

Shades - Blend in with shadows, Night vision, Insane speed to the point where it almost seems like teleportation.

Stygians - Feather shooting, divine aura (boost to mysticism and charisma), Flight

Salalos - Water breathing, increased swim speed

Wraiths - Flight, Eldritch Aura (lowers opponents agility, power, intel, and defense, or some of these at least), Poison tentacles, look like flying demon squid

Glowpers - Extreme land speed and endurance, quadrupedal, glow.

Kongs - knuckle walkers (on two larger arms), climbing adept, stat boost when riled up.

Advantage 2: Councils Appeal: Any Civ I meet with I gain some pop from to buff Unit power.

Disadvantages:

Disadvantage 1: Councils trust: Raises charisma uses actions towards my Civ.

Disadvantage 2: Light sensitivity. Even though some of their members glow, it is not comparable to bright lights such as the sun. As such, stats are lowered during the daytime.

Culture
For many years, deep below the surface a civilization has been working, a collaboration of species all descended from one. When the Cavern Giants descended into the depths so long ago, they never returned, and diversified in the depths deep below.

They had an 8 foot frame, two long legs and four lanky arms, with excellent hearing and vision, and made a great civilization in Fargrim, their capital, ruled by their leader Horror the Horror, with warriors and hunters valued foremost, then farmers and forgers, then architects and then everyone else.

When they came of age, individuals fought through duel by duel the strongest established warriors, and if they made it through they were excepted into the Kings personal guard of they survived drinking from a boiling geyser, seen as being able to resist the influence of the Devil of the Depths, who after they somehow failed their Sky god, an honorable and true warrior, they were sent to guard against from the return of them and their creatures.

New kings were selected via a tournament with the old king, near their death, selecting one of the competitors, not necessarily the winner, as the king was not allowed to have children or a family so that they had no worldly attachments.

Over millions of years, the cavern giants diversified into a handful of drastically different species. Some stayed as Cavern Giants, while others adapted one pair of their arms into wings, becoming the Chiropterans as they grew scales and fur, along with their tails. Other than the Chiropterans, the Lavawalkers developed, 50 foot tall beasts that use their heavily heat resistant skin and a thick magma covering to forge away in the depths of the world. Alongside them developed three more races, the Shroomfolk, who farmed chemosynthetic mushrooms and absorbed proteins that makes them glow a bright, shining blue, and Silkspinners, who can shoot acid and sticky threads, using tiny hairs to stick to the walls and ceilings like geckos. Then there are Shades, who have glowing purple eyes, black skin that lets them blend perfectly into the shadows, and insane speed, to the point where it seems like teleportation, as well as a giant jaw like an enderman and a huge, almost manipulatory tongue. Glowpers are quadrupedal creatures with a golden glow, very fast with great endurance, and have two small firearms used for item manipulation. Then, the Wraiths, who look more like demon squids then people, who have adapted their four arms to have membranous webbing between them like the vampire squid, with their fingers made into long, stinging, manipulatory tentacles, and their legs fused with similar toes as to their fingers. Their head is now extended on a long neck, ending in a giant jaw with sharp teeth and an elongated, beak like face. Kongs are quite similar to Cavern Giants, but with two limbs bulked up into gorilla like forearms for knucklewalking, and are adept at climbing. Salalos can breath underwater and have adapted to live in underground lakes. Then the Stygians, who have wings and feather like scale derivations that glow gold and silver when hit with light, and they can shoot these feathers, which are sharp as daggers. Finally, the Armex, who have tough, scale like, spiny skin and large foreclaws for digging.

After all of these years, a group of these has been sent off by the civilization of Ferloth-de to seek the surface, to find their ancient brethren and their sky god, to see if the ancient peoples left behind on the surface are still around. Wished a warriors journey by the rest of their civilization, they depart alone, clad with supplies and the knowledge carried by their civilization, as their brethren once again turn back to their ancient vigil, guarding the depths of the world from the one below.

Discoveries

Tech- N/A
Mystic-N/A
Organisms - N/A
Location- Damp Underground

Civ

Pop- 56
Growth- N/A
Vote [0/10]-1

Kajit

Roll- 17 (+2, Dark Enviorment and Big Brain)
+Heat resistance adaptation
Over the years we have been quite preservative, giving back instead of taking, which lead us to the discovery of the forbidden, in this burning cave, we adapted, we became stronger, too bad some died in the process, at least 2 were found dead from heatstroke before we found the stones, they were what let us survive, and kept us alive even today.

Species

Name of species- Kajit

Int - 33 (+10%)
Str - 25
Def - 22 (+10%)
Char - 22 (-10%)

Advantage
Cat-like Anatomy (+10 Def, +1 in Dark Enviorments)
Big Brained (+ 10% Int and +1 on Int Rolls)

Disadvantage
Unemphatic (-10% charisma)

Description; Look like Khajiit from the elder scrolls games. Thoughtful and innovative.

Discoveries

Tech- N/A
Mystic- Life Stone (7)
*Adaptations- Heat Resistance I (can survive in 100-110 degree environments Fahrenheit without issue)
Organisms-N/A

Civ

Pop- 98
Growth- N/A
Vote [5/10] - 1 (+5 from life stones)

@doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @Centarian
Finally did it!
the pain was worth it!
Here you go!

Uniqueness- Adaptations
come in time but as long as you are hurt, healed, and hurt over and over there is a possibility to get it, yall won’t survive on the surface tho

Twilight, you got the worst roll, lol. but growth can only come with the trial.

Doom- Yours was actually decent, you found a stable food supply and your pincers are able to dig through solid stone, so you got a hidden advancement bonus there.

lol, insane heat adaptation so early on, though it would take at least 5 rounds lol
gg Centarian

so is everything underground or is there an overworld?

Also,
Action 1: Search for a stable food source.