Detective Zenzone's Travels đŸ‘»

That sounds far too sane if you want to be part of the “sorry” you should prolly sound a bit more deranged and a lot less like you’re out of character

For example, butler is a guy from the 2260s, who is actually a transcendent human who lives on Iapetus, and has a kind of second personality who is a femboy weeb, called Buwutler

i.e. you’re not crazy enough

i don’t see how any of that is insane

i am definitely crazy enough if that is about it for your character

character type: mad biophysicist
name: willow. (duh)
personality: a very gay femboy who obsesses over bringing capitalism to the ground and establishing Minecraft communism (with Minecraft communism everyone does what they want (as long as it is legal) and there is money to allow paying people to do things but it is not a fiat currency so they can use it to make things or trade it for goods and services) mental illnesses include but are not limited to: ADHD, PTSD but not nearly as bad as veteran soldiers get it, mid functioning autism(this kind is just a re-allocation of skill points across the brain often lowering social skills)
visual description: a femboy that often triggers the uncanny valley response due to their eyes having pitch black scleras and purple irises as well as having a body that, if you look at just the right angle you might see all the way through them and their skin is translucent brown with a green undertone with the translucency happening due to a lack of light being repeatedly refracted through phospholipid bilayers, respiratory wings that are also a translucent brown with a green undertone, occasional holes right below their ribcage to allow bees moving into and out of hive cells that are able to be engulfed but not digested as well as removed at will, nose is non-existent and chemoreceptors are moved to the wings, mouth looks the same from the inside and lips are able to be changed at will. TLDR: this character looks kind of like a cross between a human and an axolotl but if you look close enough there is too much transparency for that
description: a non-binary immortal formerly human cell born in 2007 and unicellularized in 2039 that is now only one cell due to an experiment (initially done on rats) resulting from an extreme lust for the ability to shapeshift and this character also has the ability to photosynthesize due to another genetic experiment (initial tests were done on unicellular rats) where they modified the DNA of a chloroplast to have melanin in it’s thylakoids and have a layer of thylakoids they called a “majority range light shield” to prevent cancerous regions of cytoplasm and give them more atp to use to make sucrose in a more advanced version of RuBisCO that they made using a protein modeling software sourced from thrive (the modeling software was made by a biophysicist that knows how to code in C#) this form of RuBisCO (dubbed RuBisCO+) makes sugar at a rate of 6 molecules per second with no chance of mistaking O2 for CO2 to store in a macrovacuole (a stomach sized vacuole located in the middle of the torso) and they have replaced their lungs with an organelle that is like an axolotl’s gills but on their back and more like wings with their shape (these are so that they can actually get enough oxygen to move without being in direct sunlight) to house honey bees where the lungs were (the bee hive organ is actually it’s own cell and can be removed due to having it’s own circulatory system and not being attached via binding proteins to willow’s lung vacuoles as well as absorbing a bit of honey from the honeycomb[that is actually just a part of the cell with hexagonal holes in it allowed by a strong cytoskeleton]) skeleton is no longer cells just specialized regions of cytoplasm with a bone like titanium structure holding it, irises are purple and scleras are pitch black, intestines are replaced by a contractile vacuole that is the shape of an elongated blob, their muscles are basically the same except the muscle cells are now one cell that connects to the skeleton
@zenzonegaming is this good

But is he capable of beating GOKU?

yes by knocking him unconscious and eating his nervous system
or just giving him a retrovirus that turns him into one unspecialized cell

What about morice?

anyone they can knock unconscious they can eat the nervous system of and anyone they can’t all they gotta do is hit em with a syringe of a non transmittable retrovirus that turns you into one unspecialized cell
also who’s morice

what about

idk man, morice went against Gilgamesh Devourer of Reality

all i gotta do is shoot em with a few hundred syringes of the UNIFICATION virus(it turns all of the victim’s cells into one unspecialized cell) and one of them will hit one specific strain i made also takes the arrangement of the victim’s axons and dendrites so i can grow their brain and infect it with the rearranger virus that just moves around the axons and dendrites so i can recreate the original victim’s brain as many times as i want
also i can shapeshift by using a combination of size changing magic and a cell’s ability to change it’s shape

Good thing I’m not made of prison cells then.

i meant the other kind of cell and why would i hit you with the UNIFICATION virus i don’t have a reason to do so yet and i would likely have more of a reason to hit you with the UNIFIER virus(the one i used to become what i am now)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will not be posting any new Detective Zen episodes ever again.

For a while.

I have big plans for the story and my skills as a writer just aren’t enough to fulfill them (ironic, since the entire purpose was to improve my skills for something else
), so I will be focusing on other smaller projects for the next few months before I pick up the main series again.

I know that you’ve all been fiending like the junkies you are for more Detective Zen episodes (or “issues” as I have begun to call them), but you will just have to wait

For a few days until I release an amazing interlude issue that I have had on a backburner for a few weeks, though after that don’t expect any more for a while.

I have ideas for several seasons after this one, and the series will take a dramatic turn soon, after I pick it up again.

Until then have these small test clips to satiate your primal content urges:

TEST CLIPS:

“NO YOU CAN’T SACRIFICE THAT CHILD TO MARK ZUCKERBERG IN ORDER TO GET A TWITTER BLUE CHECKMARK ZEN! THAT’S NOT EVEN THE RIGHT GUY!!!”

“Haha child sacrifice go shlink shlang rrrriiippp bumbum bumbum bumbum.”

“This is the first time. For. Me. In. The Detective Zen universe.”

“I’m Guy Fieri and this is my Masterclass!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!”

“Let that sink in.”

“OMG Detective Zen you’re like so hot and masculine will you marry us?!”

“Sorry ladies, I’m already taken, I’m married to being the best detective to ever exist.”

“Wow Detective Zen you’re like, so totally humble!”

“I know.”

1 Like

Can the transclucent human-axolotl hybrid with wings beat Kirby, though?

no. they would fuse. kirby would deem the whole thing useful and the whole thing would deem kirby useful so they would become one cell with 2 genomes in mutualistic facultative endosymiosis or MFES

Well, :belgium: .
There goes my most powerful asset. (dont ask why i have a Kirby lying around doing my bidding)
I’mma just head out before i get dusted.

did you know you can do this[color=#][/color]to have invisible filler text

Oh. I did not know that.

i mean with no filler text. just put that and you get