End Game Events

Ahem.

Anyway I have a question regarding the end of the game. Is the end of the game when your species finally dies out. Could it be when they no longer want to live forever (ascension). Or would it be the death of the universe?

Another question, or more of a suggestion; I think it would be cool if there was different music during the credits (at you know, the end of the game) depending on the life you lived. I think it would be cool if all of the music sounded similar, but different in small ways. The closest example I can find is the adaptive music in Breath of the Wild.

1 Like

Depending on the difficulty settings, I’d imagine you get a some kind of game over screen when you go extinct, with lower difficulties allowing you to take over a related species in order to continue.

Depression simulator?

Ascended beings would be free from physical restraints, so I’d imagine they could survive the death of the universe. Maybe after ascending they gain the power to just move to another universe, or there is some dimension where all the ascended species from all universes gather.

Anyway, we are going to roll the credits once you ascend, so it’s a post-game thing, so it doesn’t really matter if it never ends.

I want the credits music to be the most epic ever (and preferrably not used anywhere else). It might be difficult to create many as good pieces of music for different kinds of playthroughs.

2 Likes

in my eyes there is no such thing as bad necroposting

only revival

In most cases raising something from the dead has a bad connotation.

How about someone reacting to a subject that has been concluded long age with something that has already been suggested multiple times or a witty-ish joke.

2 Likes