Endless Expanse

or another specialization

@doomlightning @Topcode @TristanMisja i still need at least one of you to give me your submission or submissions

isee.
its took me some time to think soo here we go:

Name: Hibcorver rediculos
attempted mutations: radiosyntetics, fix cardian musalce, Mana transmutation (chameling to power of mana for other use like reinforcement) , stroma, growth hormones.
attempted castes: none
attempted modules: muscle: add actin and troponin. Digestion: add intestinal tract

description: It looks similar to what its ancestors looked like, only more focused on shapes and better interior repairs compared to them.

new habitat: rivers
diet: large multicells

I think its all

btw - call the ferrochondrioid “ferrocronodrion”

you mean stats leveled with mana amount right? if so i will put that as leveling instead

i think i will go in that

you have specializations not modules.

that is modify specialization not attempted modules

your organism turns all matter it gets into mana so it doesn’t need one all that much
@doomlightning what are you going to add as specializations and how do you want to modify the digestion cell

an faster disassembling of matter to mana

that reminds me.

you may be asking

what is mana?
in this essay i will describe mana to it’s fullest extent

mana is a type of energy that it’s smallest units are called magiquarks and are basically quarks with the higgs boson changed to a biggs boson(this is a placeholder name and whoever has their species discover it first gets to name it) that interacts with a field much stronger than the higgs field if manipulated correctly but must be manipulated carefully as if it is done wrong an explosion directly proportional to the area or volume the spell takes up(more surface area=more powerful spell) will occur with a 10 cm wide sphere of solid mana being able to cause a supernova level explosion if used in a spell that fails catastrophically(3 1s in a row). there are stars like neutron stars but made of magineutrons(also a placeholder name) which are a subatomic magiparticle that weakly interacts with the higgs field but strongly interact with the biggs field(still a placeholder) and if they get a glyph on them to produce ice they will make a pillar of ice tall enough to yeet you at relativistic speeds but if you slap a light glyph on it it will become a star as bright as the sun with the lifespan of a red dwarf multiplied by 100 and produce no heat except for in the form of infrared and ultraviolet light but you should still not go on one as it will turn you into a pile of nuclear pasta. magiprotons are the positively charged version of the magineutron(still a placeholder) that can interact with electrons via the electromagnetic force and push protons away. magilectrons are not actually magical electrons but antiprotons that interact with the biggs feild and can become a biggs boson and some light by hitting a proton. subatomic magiparticles are what allow manatoms(mana atoms(also a placeholder)) which form magicules of varying strength as they are of varying sizes. magicules are what are used to perform magic most often. especially by biological life but through the use of intelligently designed glyphs atomic magiparticles can be used and by a type 1 civilization designing their most advanced glyph subatomic magiparticles can be used. once a civilization has dominated the laws of physics they can make glyphs that directly interact with the biggs feild and thus can be used anywhere that is not a deadzone

you forgot to use the MLA format
thats gonna cost you.

also, no defined paragraphs.
also, not a good grasp on punctuation or capitalization.

i just said it was an essay not a good one.

1 Like

Question while cyenea can produce 20 “fruits” in a warm season how many young are in one fruit then?

Text

Alright so did the math one healthy adult could produce 300 young which 30-45 will make it to adulthood to contiune the cycle in one warm season

yep.

I wrote what to modify in the doc where you ask

neat

e
e
e

Hello
Long Filler text)

if anyone is willing to roll for every second organism using this dice roller (unless you know of a better) one you may join and have editing powers but you have to start at the most recent round through abiogenesis or splitting off of an existing species if you are playing, and you double the amount of player species this game can have thus increasing the biodiversity cap as there are no species that are not player evolved.

Is this for new players or old players to allow more new players in?

use google is better